Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Supporters Of Atiku Should Please Help Me Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Of Atiku Should Please Help Me Out (406 Views)

Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters Of Atiku Should Please Help Me Out by Aaronzy: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
I was in my hostel room in school with some of my colleagues when a guy (also a student) came to us and was telling us about Atiku's election that Atiku will pay 60% of every nigerian student school fees but we will have to pay a fee of 200naira inother to collect the form. I called a friend in anoda school and he told me same thing.
Re: Supporters Of Atiku Should Please Help Me Out by gare(f): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Aaronzy:
I was in my hostel room in school with some of my colleagues when a guy (also a student) came to us and was telling us about Atiku's election that Atiku will pay 60% of every nigerian student school fees but we will have to pay a fee of 200naira inother to collect the form. I called a friend in anoda school and he told me same thing.

Is there anybody close by, please kindly slap this idoit to wake up from sleep, he has slept for too long grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Atiku Should Please Help Me Out by smoke123(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
u are olodo that mumu are u here to say otherwise mumu.
Re: Supporters Of Atiku Should Please Help Me Out by Bannylove13: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
BMC won't stop manufacturing lies...

Una wan rope Atiku to fraud..wetin Atiku wan use your 200 naira do..

So you one multiply 200*millions of students and then call label him call him thief..

Tell your fellow students that ..if you we y pick form na one chance Dem enter
Re: Supporters Of Atiku Should Please Help Me Out by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
If foolish people nor dy.
Wise people nor go chop.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal Disbandment: A Treat To Democracy-Southwest PDP / Our Debt Figures From 2014 To Date / On Why You Should Not Vote For Pdp And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.