Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My 3-month Pregnant Wife Was Catch Her Way To Have S.ex With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3-month Pregnant Wife Was Catch Her Way To Have S.ex With Another Man (997 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

My 3-month Pregnant Wife Was Catch Her Way To Have S.ex With Another Man by daniel404: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin shared these screenshots and emails one of his readers sent to

him narrating how he found out his pregnant wife was planning to go see a man at a hotel after he promised to buy her an iPhone Xs.

In their conversation, the man also sent her his d**k pic. See the screenshots below...

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/husband-in-tears-after-seeing-chats-of.html

Re: My 3-month Pregnant Wife Was Catch Her Way To Have S.ex With Another Man by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gist wey don stale.
Re: My 3-month Pregnant Wife Was Catch Her Way To Have S.ex With Another Man by STARGREEN(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
It is finished. It weaks me more that its just phone that a better version will soon come up.
Re: My 3-month Pregnant Wife Was Catch Her Way To Have S.ex With Another Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
I go chop the Toto well well

Why Do People View Sex As A Bad Thing / My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys / Advice On My Female Bestie

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6