Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man (657 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by kaycee0604(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2010
I dont really understand why this is so, I have seen a lot of this and
I have also asked the ladies too, I could not get a straight answers.
I have dated a lady that tell me that no man has ever make love
to her the way I did even up to date that no man even the man
that she later got married to, and yet she still date other guy
when we were dating. Am sking this because, am experiencing another one again.
Those that even call themself born again. I dont think there is anything
call born again among the ladies they are all apology.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by Onchedu(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2010
I think I understand Ur point; however I must say i am displeased u would separate Naija ladies from the rest then castigate them.

The girls that are not satisfied with one man are those that can't differentiate between men and shoes. They want it all and when it appears they can't get it all in one man, even without looking, they fall for any good proposal in anything elsewhere.

As for the men that don't stick to one girl, they sometimes just fear being cheated on so they go on ahead and pour their hearts in bits into many vessels so if one breaks they would still be safe, Kinda like voodoo.

There are other reasons too. These just popped up in my head.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by denzel2009: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2010
Is it not both ways?
Re: Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by Woke4all(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2010
kaycee0604:

I dont really understand why this is so, I have seen a lot of this and
I have also asked the ladies too, I could not get a straight answers.
I have dated a lady that tell me that no man has ever make love
to her the way I did
even up to date that no man even the man
that she later got married to, and yet she still date other guy
when we were dating. Am sking this because, am experiencing another one again.
Those that even call themself born again. I dont think there is anything
call born again among the ladies they are all apology.
They are indirectly telling you that you are not man enough so you can fork them harder.

And they follow other guys coz u aren't doing well.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2010
I only logged in to laugh at the topic.

so here it goes::::::::

Re: Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by Freiburger(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2010
Okija_juju:

lol. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by Pweety4me(f): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
Okija_juju:

Looser grin
Re: Why Is Nigerian Ladies Not Satisfy By One Man by iice(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
The way to turn a dense man is to stroke his ego. Renders him useless. . .mentally.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Real Love Again? / Is It Really Okay For You To Hang Out With Friend's Ex? / Gay Vicar ,65, To Marry Nigerian Male Model Half His Age !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.