Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Belgium Visas? Processing times? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belgium Visas? Processing times? (1715 Views)

It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help! / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas / Unfolding: US Embassy Cancelling Visas! Stopping Nigerians From Entering America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgium Visas? Processing times? by Whytelyon(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hi

Anyone done anything on Belgium visas lately ? I see 14 days on VFS website and instead a whole lot of people been complaining of 3-5 months processing, and still they'd deny visa.

Kindly let me know how true this is.
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by bigtt76(f): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Approximately 3 weeks but ensure you submit all the required documents and try to follow up directly with the embassy incase you missed out a document. The 3-5 months processing is if you did not submit the correct documents, it will just be there unattended to.

Whytelyon:
Hi

Anyone done anything on Belgium visas lately ? I see 14 days on VFS website and instead a whole lot of people been complaining of 3-5 months processing, and still they'd deny visa.

Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by Obernix: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by Obernix: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
bigtt76:
Approximately 3 weeks but ensure you submit all the required documents and try to follow up directly with the embassy incase you missed out a document. The 3-5 months processing is if you did not submit the correct documents, it will just be there unattended to.

What of Italy?
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by bigtt76(f): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
No idea of Italy dear

Obernix:

What of Italy?
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by murphyibiam15(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
bigtt76:

hi ...how can I follow up directly with the embassy??
I was invited by a friend to Belgium and I submitted my application on the 30th of October.. how do I monitor it
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
bigtt76:
No idea of Italy dear

hello,pls wots d estimate of money require to travel to schegen countries, Netherlands precisely
ur input will be appreciated
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
bigtt76:

hi , are you really right about this 3 weeks because what I read here says otherwise and saying 2-3months...I did my application on 30th Oct , it's not up to 15 working days actually actually, I submitted the required documents. my question now is how I can follow up the application at Belgium embassy as you suggested.any clue??
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by bigtt76(f): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Google search for Belgium embassy in Nigeria and check for their contact email address you will find it there.

murphyibiam15:

hi , are you really right about this 3 weeks because what I read here says otherwise and saying 2-3months...I did my application on 30th Oct , it's not up to 15 working days actually actually, I submitted the required documents. my question now is how I can follow up the application at Belgium embassy as you suggested.any clue??
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2018
bigtt76:
Google search for Belgium embassy in Nigeria and check for their contact email address you will find it there.

I have their email, what do I specifically inquire from them?
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2018
Just say you wanted to confirm if they received your application and you wanted to find if they require additional documents you're on standby to provide them. I would advise you hold on till after the 15 days has lapsed before emailing them. undecided

murphyibiam15:

I have their email, what do I specifically inquire from them?
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2018
bigtt76:
Just say you wanted to confirm if they received your application and you wanted to find if they require additional documents you're on standby to provide them. I would advise you hold on till after the 15 days has lapsed before emailing them. undecided

cool
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by oshpumpin: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
on the 12th October, I applied for belgium visa(multiple entry) to attend a conference starting on monday 19th-20 November. As its stands now i am yet to get my visa from the embassy and very likely i wont get the outcome until after the conference. I want to find out whether i should recall my passport or wait for them to send it to me when they want. Or is it possible that since i applied for multiple entry, is it possible i still get the visa even if the conference i intended to attend in belgium is over?
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by kunzzy4me(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Pls anybody with useful info.. Am apply to Holand.. Is it advisable I summit to the French or Belgium at the vfs
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Belgium takes time mostly u don't drop right documents.. Y not try Germany or Finland
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by kunzzy4me(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pls whats the update about ur application.. Bcoz am also planing to submit soon
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by kunzzy4me(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
oshpumpin:
on the 12th October, I applied for belgium visa(multiple entry) to attend a conference starting on monday 19th-20 November. As its stands now i am yet to get my visa from the embassy and very likely i wont get the outcome until after the conference. I want to find out whether i should recall my passport or wait for them to send it to me when they want. Or is it possible that since i applied for multiple entry, is it possible i still get the visa even if the conference i intended to attend in belgium is over?
pls update us to know.. Best of luck
Re: Belgium Visas? Processing times? by kunzzy4me(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Whytelyon:
Hi

pls where did u submit ur application.?pls help a Brother... Lagos or Abuja.. U do book any appointment with the Vfs or u just went there and submit.am planing to do the same.... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Residing In South Africa, What Have Your Experiences Been? / Please Help.. Step By Step Procedure To Board A Flight / Breaking: Pastor Chris Involved In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.