Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? (1482 Views)

Power Generation Falls Below 4,000MW Amid Gas, Trasmission Problems / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by Ekitimadman1: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
olaNL:
He expanded the grid transmission capacity from 4000MW to 7000MW, this is the first phase of increasing the power supply. The next phase is increasing power generation.

It's only logical to increase the transmission capacity before increasing generation.

GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

Electricity supply has increased in the last 4 years.

Thisday newspaper has between now and February to spill their trash. They will learn from CNN

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by olaNL: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
poiZon:

24hrs a day power supply.

is that not what they promised?

With the dedication and commitment of this government, we will get there. But it's not possible to do that in a short time.
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by cuteboy2: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
olaNL:
He expanded the grid transmission capacity from 4000MW to 7000MW, this is the first phase of increasing the power supply. The next phase is increasing power generation.

It's only logical to increase the transmission capacity before increasing generation.

Bloody liars angry angry

Can you explain the scope of work that increased the grid capacity fromm 4000 to 7000 MW, because everytime Fashola bothered to speak about the poor power situation, he complained of grid capacity constraint.

If Fashola has expanded the grid to 7000MW, what then is contraining the evacuation of the 7000MW Fashola announced with glee he is now generating? Abi python swallowed the new grid?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by deomelo: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ekitimadman1:
Are you comparing power supply now to years before Buhari became president

If Yes, then you are a clown.

"At least, At worst" I get 8 hours electricity per day. That is if there is problem with power supply.

We get 12 hours or more electricity per day now.

Please stop comparing life with death. After Yaradua, Buhari remain the best president.

someone said today that Thisday newspaper is against Buhari cause he collected GEJ loot from them. Now, I believe 100%

Thisday owner Nduka Obaigbena collected N850m from NSA/DASKUKI/ATM...

See the connection.?

The crooked, the corrupt and the looters ganging up right now and corrupt media like Thisday are all in the same gang...
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
deomelo:

Thisday owner Nduka Obaigbena collected N850m from NSA/DASKUKI/ATM...

See the connection.?

The crooked, the corrupt and the looters ganging up right now and corrupt media like Thisday are all in the same gang...
show us the light and stop babbling... Where is the so called light? It is so big and bright we can't see?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by deomelo: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
$20 billion power fund looted by the PDP and their 16 years in office gave us nothing but darkness.

When they left, power was stagnant @ 3000-3500MW

PMB in less than 3 years is constructing the 3050 megawatts (MW) Mambilla hydro-power project for $5 billion

PDP + $20 BILLION + 16 years = Darkness.

PMB +3 Years + $5 billion = 3050 megawatts (MW) Mambilla hydropower project

One power project alone costing just $5 billion under PMB in less than 3 years will deliver more MWs than what 16 years of PDP and $20 billion couldn't deliver.
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by deomelo: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
show us the light and stop babbling... Where is the so called light? It is so big and bright we can't see?

Roadside village ipob, shouldn't you have shown us the light your PDP uncles gave Nigerians in exchange for the $20 billion power funds they stole and the 16 years they spent in office.?
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by udemzyudex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
olaNL:

From what I can perceive, I can say this government intend to deliver on this. I cannot give you a specific timeline because I don't have such information.

Noted,hopefully things will go well, sometimes I just think there are people in the background that don't want the electricity thing to work because they are benefitting from it.

I know what fashola can do because I stay in lagos and I have seen his work, he just have to put the interest of the people first,and forget about offending anyone.
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
deomelo:

Roadside village ipob, shouldn't you have shown us the light your PDP uncles gave Nigerians in exchange for the $20 billion power funds they stole and the 16 years they spent in office.?
Meaning it is propaganda as usual. hallmark of APC and Buhati deceit gimmick....

You guys said power supply has improved. I am now saying...Show us the light oga Zombie

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by poiZon: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
olaNL:

With the dedication and commitment of this government, we will get there. But it's not possible to do that in a short time.
a responsible govt will fix power within 6months....raji fashola.
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by deomelo: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
PresidentAtiku:
Meaning it is propaganda as usual. hallmark of APC and Buhati deceit gimmick....

You guys said power supply has improved. I am now saying...Show us the light oga Zombie
[/s]

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by ivandragon: 4:41am On Oct 15, 2018
why do some Nigerians like to be deceived or tell out right lies?

as at year 2014, the transmission grid had already been expanded to transmit up to 7000mw of electricity...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/tcn-expands-transmission-capacity-7000mw/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/18/discos-fg-lied-on-power-generation-capacity/?amp

while installed generation capacity was 12000mw...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/only-50-power-gets-to-consumers-nnaji/

all PMB had to do was harness what had been ready-made for him, but alas, he couldn't do that effectively.

if we want Nigeria to progress, some people need to stop attributing success to obvious failures...
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by RTSC: 4:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Ekitimadman1:
Are you comparing power supply now to years before Buhari became president

If Yes, then you are a clown.

"At least, At worst" I get 8 hours electricity per day. That is if there is problem with power supply.

We get 12 hours or more electricity per day now.

Please stop comparing life with death. After Yaradua, Buhari remain the best president.

someone said today that Thisday newspaper is against Buhari cause he collected GEJ loot from them. Now, I believe 100%
You get 8 hrs doesn't mean most people do.
In most places ,electricity have gotten worse.

Ignoramus.
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by deomelo: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2018
RTSC:

You get 8 hrs doesn't mean most people do.
In most places ,electricity have gotten worse.

Ignoramus.

@The highlighted, we know only Igbos are not getting electricity in Nigeria.
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by RTSC: 4:53am On Oct 15, 2018
deomelo:

@The highlighted, we know only Igbos are not getting electricity in Nigeria.
OK.
Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:57am On Oct 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I pity your condition

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Still Under 4,000MW, So What Has Buhari Done??? by olalat(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
you should rather pack out of the remote bush you currently live. I use light at 12hrs average where I live. If you don't see light, probably you need to show disco evidence of your utility payment history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, Start Asking Questions / Distinguished Senators Akpabio,ashafa & Marafa All Chanting Sai Baba / Mr President,please Arrest Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.