Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 (36249 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by cooljo85: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
I love the degree so far it is directed at treasury looters and not the common man like me . Buhari, abeg carry go, I will vote for you again and again to help continue to deal with all those polithiefcians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by sureheaven(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku shld cry is a river, we don’t care because we have nothing to hide.

Ur desperation to become president of this country will end in futile effort.
Say no to corruption, let those that were banned approach a competent court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by 2dillu2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kingspin:
Buhari gave us pain, death and hunger. So looking at Nigeria right now Atiku is the only hope. Lets try him too
how can someone as corrupt as Atiku be an option to Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Only criminals like Atiku will be afraid of this beautiful declaration. Ride on Prez. Buhari. We the honest Nigerians are behind you.

Lol, and e no ban him fellow people, go sleep, malaria Dey worry Una

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by stonemasonn: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Aworilomo:
on nairaland?? na so your brain dull reach? damn all dis people na wah ooh

what the f*ck are talking about. Did I quote you?!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by sankky: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
A
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Only criminals like Atiku will be afraid of this beautiful declaration. Ride on Prez. Buhari. We the honest Nigerians are behind you.

Criminal who is the highest employer in the country? Is it not better to be a criminal and my people benefit than to be a criminal and outsiders benefit..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sannisege: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Lol, and e no ban him fellow people, go sleep, malaria Dey worry Una
If we catch our yam with your father, na jail we go jail am

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by ObservantFellow: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku biko focus on drawing out your plans for Nigeria. That's what Buhari failed to do that made this administration end up in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by sureheaven(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari gave us pain, death and hunger. So looking at Nigeria right now Atiku is the only hope.[b] Lets try him too.

Buhari gave u and ur household pain, death and hunger because that is what ur destiny deserve, he me progress because that’s what my destiny deserve.

Ur cry is yet to be over, u will cry till 20 years

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Femijohn198: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhari is a dictator man,he did not understand democracy from military.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sannisege: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Criminal who is the highest employer in the country? Is it not better to be a criminal and my people benefit than to be a criminal and outsiders benefit..
prove that Atiku is the highest employer in Nigeria. Give us the statistics and facts not baseless claims. So Atiku employs more than FG?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sannisege: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Where are the lifeless supporters? Come and see your lifeless President wants to turn the country into lifeless country.

God is bigger than you people.
we are here to put you criminals in jail and cleanse Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
#ANYBODY BUT BUHARI IS THE WAY FORWARD!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:

you and who are honest Nigerian please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sannisege: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Femijohn198:
buhari is a dictator man,he did not understand democracy from military.
We love him like that. Infact that’s why we voted for him. Nigerian criminals need hard hand like Buhari to handle them

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Kossym(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nobody is takin abt the recession buhari plunged us into....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:

Sharap, must everything be politics?. Which civilized country bans her citizens from travelling without court order.This is 21st century for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sannisege: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
ChiefSupplier55:

you and who are honest Nigerian please
just because you are not an honest Nigerian doesn’t mean honest people like us don’t exist.we honest Nigerians plenty pass criminals
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Ategberoson(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
this country is a very useless country and the citizens are the enemies behind this country progress

an individual took money meant for this country development, converted it to their own account. they're being grounded down to seek asylum and Nigerians that should be happy with that development are here defending them. even if you hate Buhari, loud his action on this matter

we know if atiku won in his Pipedream all these corrupt personnel would be protected. I'm 100% with pmb on this, you can't complain of country retrogressive and support criminal at the same time if you're not insane

go and find out what brought changes to Ghana and China country progress. all Ghana corrupt politicians was wasted in a Democratic system of govt and a corrupt personnel was grounded from traveling and you silly citizens are crying

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by saintaustine(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
brainpulse:
Certainly Atiku is planning to return Nigeria to full blown corruption.
Everyone that really loves Nigeria and hates corruption should not fill concerned or threatened with this ban except you are corrupt.

God will Bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by BestDude: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by saintaustine(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:

God bless you too.
I am solidly behind president Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by socialmediaman: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
brainpulse:
Certainly Atiku is planning to return Nigeria to full blown corruption.
Everyone that really loves Nigeria and hates corruption should not fill concerned or threatened with this ban except you are corrupt.

our concern is not about the ban, our concern is about the intention behind the ban. His plans are to prevent people from making contributions to Atiku's campaign organization while Amaechi, Tinubu, Oshiomole and other corrupt people in APC are free to fly money around his campaign. We have never seen more evil than this before

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Lifeless ban

Even buhari doesn't want th death chief judge to transit to glory.

Buhari is heartless

lol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Criminals from the East will support Atiku on this trash he just released. All criminals, including Obasanjo, who have looted our monies must vomit it. Obasanjo be prepared to hand over your Ill gotten hilltop mansion and Presidential library in Abeokuta.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
just because you are not an honest Nigerian doesn’t mean honest people like us don’t exist.we honest Nigerians plenty pass criminals
so you are telling me nw that voting for buhari again is a honest thing to do......... oh Nigerian you people never seems to suppress me you will never learn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Pavarottii(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
stonemasonn:
Oga Atiku, oya tell us your plans on how to end herdsmen massacre and boko haram.
Why are we like this... U didn't even respond to the topic .. .
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Inasmuch I like the ban....but buhari should follow the due process...which is the court...so buhari can urge the court to fast-track their cases. If they are found wanting, then they should face the music....

From the way I see things in this country...we so much celebrate criminals or corrupt elements....with this kinda mindsets. This country can never grow...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by Kingspin(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
2dillu2:
how can someone as corrupt as Atiku be an option to Buhari
There is no saint anywhere. Buhari have the chance to help Nigeria rather he choose to re-write it. No need to sympathize with Buhari. Lets try another person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 by hope4nigeria(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
stonemasonn:
Oga Atiku, oya tell us your plans on how to end herdsmen massacre and boko haram.
buhari is boko haram, buhari is herdsmen, once we kick him out, every evil end trust me, since two government can't stop boko haram, then the government itself is boko haram, then we masses will stop it through ballot

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / EndSARS Protesters Besiege National Assembly / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.