Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. (18798 Views)

2023: Why Obasanjo Is Promoting Peter Obi In The North – Shehu / Bola Tinubu, "Don't Waste Your Time , No One Knows You In The North - Shehu Sani / What Late MKO Abiola Told Me About The North – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by maestroferdi: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:
see unity beggars oooo,
Terrorist nnamdi kanu haff suffered.

You have paid your due in this shithole and zoo.
Don't worry, buhari till 2023.
Igbo 2023 is sacrosanct, only if una give buhari 90% vote, if not able VP osibanjo will continue in 2023 to 2031.
El-rufai that will be osibanjo vice in 2023-2031 will continue till 2039, then handover to me from SS in 2039-2047.
Biafra is scam.
No way...

Let Atiku take the baton so that an Igbo President will build on the gains he will make after reversing negativities of Buhari's government of Jeroboam and Rehoboam.

If Buhari is allowed to continue his destructive government beyond 2019, there might not be any country for an Igboman to preside over in the first place.

Your eyes will soon open...
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
E ma sukun...

lol...

Why is Obi's selection causing this kind of pain?

My brother, there is no pain anywhere.

If you check my posts since yesterday, you will discover that my position has not changed: both tribes should stick to their respective sons at the polls and let's see who wins.

There is no need to hate each other more than we already do.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

9 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by buhariguy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
We are enjoying your misery and gnashing of teeth...

You people having been preying on Igbo disunity in the past...

Not anymore.

You had better got used to reality or else you and your lots will be swept away by the tidal wave...
is terrorist nnamdi kanu not una jesus again? The one you worship to unite igbos.
You have abandon your Jesus, that is not fair to terrorist nnamdi kanu.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by maestroferdi: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My brother, there is no pain anywhere.

If you check my posts since yesterday, you will discover that my position has not changed: both tribes should stick to their respective tribes at the polls and let's see who wins.

There is no need to hate each other more than we already do.

You are contradicting yourself...

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
No way...

Let Atiku take the baton so that an Igbo President will build on the gains he will make after reversing negativities of Buhari's government of Jeroboam and Rehoboam.

If Buhari is allowed to continue his destructive government beyond 2019, there might not be any country for an Igboman to preside over in the first place.

Why are you talking like this? Is there anybody stopping Atiku from winning? The election is coming up next year and all Nigerians will vote their choice.

You are talking as if Nigerians have stopped Igbos or Atiku from contesting. You are crying wolf where there is none.

Baba, take am easy ooo. This life na jeje.

5 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are contradicting yourself...

How? Explain please...

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by maestroferdi: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:
is terrorist nnamdi kanu not una jesus again? The one you worship to unite igbos.
You have abandon your Jesus, that is not fair to terrorist nnamdi kanu.
We have your beating...

Go figure...
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by buhariguy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
No way...

you are not getting message,
Don't you want lefelendum again?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by maestroferdi: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Why are you talking like this? Is there anybody stopping Atiku from winning? The election is coming up next year and all Nigerians will vote their choice.

You are talking as if Nigerians have stopped Igbos or Atiku from contesting. You are crying wolf where there is none.

Baba, take am easy ooo. This life na jeje.
You are the person who needs the lesson...

How come there is gnashing of teeth and outcry all over the place just because Atiku chose Obi much to the chagrin of hypocrites like you who were expecting him to have chosen one of your kins?

You guys can stop amazing with your devious ness...
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by ezegold4we: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
i pity some of you guys thinking that supporting an igbo man for a VP slot is
too much a big deal,

the truth is that the igbos have grown above that,just look at peter obi CV and his achievments as governor of Anambra state,you will know that hes a full time presidential material and not just a mere VP,

igbos are the most enterprising,industrial,passionate,bold,and courageous tribe in nigeria,the igbo man is unstoppable,you guys can keep on voting a sanctiminuous criminal without a certificate forever but it will never stop the igbo man from succeding,

igbos are the only tribe that can bring water from a rock,we have a resilent spirit,even Buhari knows that,

atiku has nothing to loose,hes already a billionaire,GOD has blessed him,if he looses this election,he will go back to his bussiness while some of u guys will continue to suffer under buhari.

8 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are the person who needs the lesson...

How come there is gnashing of teeth and outcry all over the place just because Atiku chose Obi much to the chagrin of hypocrites like you who were expecting him to have chosen one of your kins?

You guys can stop amazing with your devious ness...

OK, we are not gnashing our teeth. We are saying we would vote APC in the SW!

Are we clear now?

7 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Evablizin(f): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
bamidelee:
my dear evablizin is also a sensible igbo xtain
Hi,good evening.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
ezegold4we:
too much a big deal,

the truth is that the igbos have grown above that,just look at peter obi CV and his achievments as governor of Anambra state,you will know that hes a full time presidential material and not just a mere VP,

igbos are the most enterprising,industrial,passionate,bold,and courageous tribe in nigeria,the igbo man is unstoppable,you guys can keep on voting a sanctiminuous criminal without a certificate forever but it will never stop the igbo man from succeding,

igbos are the only tribe that can bring water from a rock,we have a resilent spirit,even Buhari knows that,

atiku has nothing to loose,hes already a billionaire,GOD has blessed him,if he looses this election,he will go back to his bussiness while some of u guys will continue to suffer under buhari.

OK. You have made your point.

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:
then what are you people waiting for?, start to agitate for lefelendum now.
You people don't want to go again because of VP of a zoo and shithole country.

Who said so? What PDP does is their business. We are leaving the zoo
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by overall90: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
cronsberg:
I really pitty atiku. I know the only reason his name and obasanjo's name were not included in that travel ban via executive order no.6 is so that the international community will not say buhari is targeting his opponent in the presidential race. I foresee buhari winning in 2019, and once comfortably sworn in and knowing he wont need another term in office, he will go after the real big fish crooks like atiku, obj and ibb with full blown anti corruption campaign, infact they most likely will be imprisoned. It suprises me how nigerians are so quick in forgeting things. Do you not remember how terribly corrupt pdp governments were for 16 years? How anything like infrastructure just existed on paper? How bh controled 17 whole lga's, how there was only the extremely rich and the stupendiosly rich and nothing like social safety net for the poor, nothing like welfare programs. Doesn't atiku represent that era of elitism, godfatherism, deafening curroption etc do you really want to see that pdp era come back?HellNO

you people have started over estimating Buhari again.i recall the new sheriff in town era and yet nothing happened.Buhari can't do anything to any big fish.just watch as this nonsense travel ban backfires on him.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by maestroferdi: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

OK, we are not gnashing our teeth. We are saying we would vote APC in the SW!

Are we clear now?
You speak for your one vote, ogbeni...

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Malawian(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Is it that Yoriba people have no shame? just simple VP nomination and they are on overdrive all over the cyber space. Later they will say they don't hate Igbos. Please mind your business or concentrate on your VP position in APC.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
PVision2020:

Muslim/Fulani hating Osu Yoruba wannabe Auntie Cynthia, how far with the ass licking of Bishop Atiku Abubakar? lol.
You devoted your life on NL spreading hate and bigotry, calling Muslims and Hausa/Fulani unprintable names, calling everyone with opposing views headslaming Yoruba Muslim and Fulani slaves. But what happened? Less than a year Fulani and Afonja Muslims Atiku and Saraki are now your lord and Savior. lol. Hypocritical foool.

My brother, you needn't have to speak more.

They are slaves to Hausa-Fulani Muslim man of ONE NIGERIA.

As we speak, NNAMDI KANU IS IN GRIEVE as louded by Emma Powerful.

He's been left on his own. His struggle has been sold for Zoogeria's VP position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
maestroferdi:
We have your beating...

Go figure...

Let me give you small expo since you are unaware. Ipob will * * * * * 2019. (Modified)

You heard it first from me here.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by BlackAdam55(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
See how fools are deceiving themselves on this thread and be massaging their already deflated ego .
I just dey laugh. A lot of people might commit suicide after 2019 while the rest will remain in perpetual shock.

Keep entertaining me with your stupidity...
Even without even bn told, we all know the person behind that comment /handle. Self deceit is the worst deceit ever.

Btw, Is it Atiku that is running or Peter Obi ?

Out of desperation and anger over Atiku/Obi emergence, zombies have reduced themselves to objects of ridicule... Such a pity
Meanwhile , count north central and Atiku's North East strong hold out of your madness.
Lmao grin grin you think Atiku will win? Atiku shoot himself in the foot, by picking VP from the east tongue tongue .after all the insults you Igbo's have insults Nigeria and Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by rusher14: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
overall90:

you people have started over estimating Buhari again.i recall the new sheriff in town era and yet nothing happened.Buhari can't do anything to any big fish.just watch as this nonsense travel ban backfires on him.

Are you unaware that Fayose has been on a travel ban for at least 2 years now?
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by buhariguy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
ezegold4we:
too much a big deal,

dont you want lefelendum again,
Is it because of VP slot the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have be insulting the government and the good people of Nigeria and be calling Nigeria zoo.
So you want VP in zoo.

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Zieina(f): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night. It is time igbos drop their pride, stop insulting yorubas and come work with us to restructure Nigeria after Buhari completes his tenure. What annoys most Nigerians about igbos are the insults and the empty boasts and chest beating.

s.

This can never happen. Igbos are known to be treacherous and greedy. Watch how they would corner us if we (Yorubas) agree to a peaceful alignment with them.

8 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by buhariguy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Who said so? What PDP does is their business. We are leaving the zoo
see bursting, so the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't want to thief atikulate again, or don't you want VP slot again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Zieina:

This can never happen. Igbos are known to be treacherous and greedy. Watch how they would corner us if we (Yorubas) agree to a peaceful alignment with them.

Treachery is an understatement. We will become second class citizens before them.

If I tell you or show you what a lot of them are saying and the hatefilled words coming out of their mouth because PDP and APC are fielding Fulani candidates you will week for this nation. They are not even considering Peter Obi because to them these are the only things they know

1) Biafra
2) Referendum
3) a total separation from "the zoo".

They want Nigeria to be destroyed as soon as possible so that they can then separate. They are ready to do anything to achieve this.

5 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Evablizin:
Hi,good evening.
hi I didn't notice you at all so if have said something bad you, you would just see it hahaaa.
I'll call you tomorrow by God's grace. Good night dear
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamD18:
One Nigeria is a scam.
but I thought Nigerian is a zoo and shIthole country undecided so why una they cry now? una Neva see anything yet . tongue

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
ezegold4we:
too much a big deal,

your headache

2 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Yoshy: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
In all of these, the only person I blame is Atiku! How could he have been so daft to have included an igbo on the ticket? This is not the time to bring the igbos to the limelight of Nigerian politcs given the IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra fiasco.

In one fell swoop, Atiku alienated the NE/NW/SW and ensured that he won't get any votes from there. This weekend has been one extremely sad one for me because I had a soft spot for Atiku but his decision to put an igbo man on the ticket has made sure that any rational yoruba man will not vote for him.

At this juncture, we can only brace up for the next 4 years under Buhari and pray things go fine for each of us individually and as a Nation.

You're disgusting.

Mr Bigot, your opinion means nothing

I'm Articulated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / Ali Nani Appointed As GOC Army's 8 Division In Borno, Replaces Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.