Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. (18739 Views)

2023: Why Obasanjo Is Promoting Peter Obi In The North – Shehu / Bola Tinubu, "Don't Waste Your Time , No One Knows You In The North - Shehu Sani / What Late MKO Abiola Told Me About The North – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
krendo:
They can vote for who they like

North Central and North East will vote for Atiku

It is well but Atiku has lost the elections. It's unpalatable but that is the situation on ground.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by ObservantFellow: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Of what use is the SE on the ticket if it only assures Atiku of a woeful loss at the general elections?

Sorry, I'm still in October 2018 so your question is directed at the wrong person cool
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nyamuriflathead: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
next thing for you cry to the mods to bring down the thread.
2019 is pay back time for ipob sinsgringrin
peter locked el rufai up in anambra during election just wait when campaign start i trust apc northern leaders to remember their people how igbos treated hausas in east when namadi kanu gave them ultimatum to leave igboland

Correct!! Am Going To Lauch A Campaign Against Tolerating An Nyamuri Candidate As Vp On Facebook. The Destruction Imminent Will Be Catastropic.

I Forsee These People Trying To Eliminate Atiku, As That Is The Only Way They Can Ever Become President.

Nyamuri?? Never Again..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by socialmediaman: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nyamuriflathead:

When You Were Using Acerbic Words Against Northerners It Wasn't Bigotry.

When You Threatened To Kill Any Hausa/fulani In Igbo-land It Wasnt Bigotry

When U Made Mockery Of Our Dear Nation, It Wasn't Bigotry.

When You Killed Tafawa Balewa And Sarduana, It Wasnt Bigotry.

When U Termed Us Jihadist And Claimed A Nonexistent Islamization Agenda Was Underway To Spite Voters From Voting A Northerner In 2015, It Wasn't Bigotry.

But Now That You're Been Told The Simple Truth By Butterfly0 It Has Become Bigotry. You Must Think Everyone Suffer From Chronic Brain Tumour Like You Do.

Cc Alhassanyusuf
Cc Almaiga
Cc FriendNg
Cc Abduljabar
Cc Ganzangana

Tribal bigotry and hate have no place on the internet, focus on the candidates and their abilities and quit promoting ethnic bigotry, you're one of the leaders of today/tomorrow. This is a political forum and not a place to hate, keep it political not personal or tribal

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
socialmediaman:

Tribal bigotry and hate have no place on the internet, focus on the candidates and their abilities and quit promoting ethnic bigotry, you're one of the leaders of today/tomorrow. This is a political forum and not a place to hate, keep it political not personal or tribal

Igbos started this sh*t and it has now come back to bite them in the ass. Atiku is the latest political casualty of unwholesome association with the Igbo tribe in Nigeria.

We would just have to restructure Nigeria to give igbos a chance to rule themselves because I don't see Nigerians allowing igbos go near Aso rock anytime soon.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
ObservantFellow:

Sorry, I'm still in October 2018 so your question is directed at the wrong person cool

Atiku has lost the elections. Deal with it.

I am not playing God but that is the fact of the matter.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Ndonu101: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
let everyone vote wisely

North Central will look at how Buhari has condoned Fulani Herdsmen killing their people and vote Atiku
North East will also vote Atiku not least because Atiku comes from that zone but because the Boko Haram war has failed
SE and SS are PDP stronghold
SW votes will split based on poverty record of this administration

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by IamAtikulate: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lamentation from a Buhari zombie.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Ndonu101: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari and APC are really getting desperate. They are scared

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by gidgiddy: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
These Northerners arw laughable. They claim they don't like Igbo a and that Igbos cannot be trusted. But if Igbos declare Biafra tomorrow, they will be the first to take up arms and fight to bring Igbos back into "one Nigeria"

How can you hate someone but when the person's wants to go his way, you are ready to fight?

Wether they like it or not, we Igbos must have our own separate country

9 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by IamAtikulate: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Atiku has lost the elections. Deal with it.
I am not playing God but that is the fact of the matter.
Because one zombie wrote one stupid facebook post?

1 Like

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Chemcrown: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
goodnessme1:
but you sound like a yoruba muslim.

Yoruba christians i know are wise.

And you believe that everybody must move in one direction. I am a Christian but never plan to atikulating and will never do?

So, get your megaphone and start shouting that it is a lie that I am Yoruba moozelem. Na you sabi

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Danishguy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yorubas have been gnashing their teeths since. Your son will never be Atiku's vice, choke on that

East alone will give 10 million votes. I stay with the northerners, and believe me the situation of things in the north is very horrible, nobody wants another 4 years of Buhari.

Your if we don't get it, the party must fail mentality is becoming a ritual, and PDP may never trust anything significant to you lots. Spits on your cone heads

They can't hate us, and give most of the sensitive Government contracts to the Igbos in the north.

The unity of this country lies on the Igbos becoming Vice President... Believe me, even our elites will back Biafra if everything turns to shitt.

You'll better fast on your olomo rock and pray Buhari doesn't rig it cancel the election.

6 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by socialmediaman: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Igbos started this sh*t and it has now come back to bite them in the ass. Atiku is the latest political casualty of unwholesome association with the Igbo tribe in Nigeria.

We would just have to restructure Nigeria to give igbos a chance to rule themselves because I don't see Nigerians allowing igbos go near Aso rock anytime soon.

Your posts are filled with ethnic hate and bigotry, why? How does this improve your social or financial life? People are campaigning to win elections, you're taking it personal. Imagine doing a campaign against a tribe on social media instead of focusing on campaigning for your preferred candidate

NB: this post was meant for @Nyamuriflathead not you @resurgent4oodua

5 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by nku5: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku is sweeping SS, SE, NC & NE

Getting at least 50% In SW

Not sure about NW

Shikena! What does some guy's fb post have to do with reality? Like who cares

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ndonu101:
let everyone vote wisely

North Central will look at how Buhari has condoned Fulani Herdsmen killing their people and vote Atiku
North East will also vote Atiku not least because Atiku comes from that zone but because the Boko Haram war has failed

The north is not as poor as you think. They live at their comfort level. They don't want much, just a bed and shelter and their farm or business u like the southerners who enjoy affluence externally while their bank accounts are in red.

Regarding the voting pattern in the north, you got it all shades of wrong.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by socialmediaman: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
nku5:
Atiku is sweeping SS, SE, NC & NE

Getting at least 50% In SW

Not sure about NW

Shikena

Bubu is in trouble with the rate everyone is atikulating grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Danishguy:
Yorubas have been gnashing their teeths since. Your son will never be Atiku's vice, choke on that

East alone will give 10 million votes. I stay with the northerners, and believe me the situation of things in the north is very horrible, nobody wants another 4 years of Buhari.

Your if we don't get it, the party must fail mentality is becoming a ritual, and PDP may never trust anything significant to you lots. Spits on your cone heads

They can't hate us, and give most of the sensitive Government contracts to the Igbos in the north.

The unity of this country lies on the Igbos becoming Vice President... Believe me, even our elites will back Biafra if everything turns to shitt.

You'll better fast on your olomo rock and pray Buhari doesn't rig it cancel the election.

Their answer for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by gurnam: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ibos running helter-skelter to absolve themselves of their ipob induced madness of not too long distance grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by obyback: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbos making same mistake always, suddenly they are owning this ticket and turning everyone else off

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
gidgiddy:
These Northerners arw laughable. They claim they don't like Igbo a and that Igbos cannot be trusted. But if Igbos declare Biafra tomorrow, they will be the first to take up arms and fight to bring Igbos back into "one Nigeria"

How can.yoy hate someone but when the person's wants to go his way, you are ready to fight?

Wether rmthey like it or not, we Igbos must have our own separate country

With time and adoption of due process by the igbos, you will get Biafra. Just be serious and consistent with the struggle.

Your support and premature celebrations at Obi's nomination as PDP Vice Presidential aspirant has betrayed igbo unseriousness about the Biafra struggle and the whole nation now perceive you as being unserious about the whole secession issue. I personally feel igbos are not serious about biafra too as you have never taken any steps to actualize the dream. I can't outline examples of igbo acts of unseriousness abour biafra for want of time. I however implore igbos to forget about politcal office in Nigeria and concentrate on rebuilding alaibo in preparation for the attainment of Biafra at the appointed time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
The money used to purchase these ITEL phones for this Abokis.

Them for use am pay people better Salary.
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by obyback: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Danishguy:

You want to win election without SW's votes? Who does that?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
socialmediaman:

Your posts are filled with ethnic hate and bigotry, why? How does this improve your social or financial life? People are campaigning to win elections, you're taking it personal. Imagine doing a campaign against a tribe on social media instead of focusing on campaigning for your preferred candidate

Ethnic hate and bigotry? How?

So I shouldn't say the truth anymore? Oya let's go to the polls next year and let's see if atiku will win.

You are the one taking it personal. Am I igbo? What ismy business?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nyamuriflathead: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
socialmediaman:

Lwkmd... See Az My Guy Humble Overnight!!

7 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Butterflyleo: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
The north is solidly banding together against atiku and his bigot VP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by nku5: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
socialmediaman:

Bubu is in trouble with the rate everyone is atikulating grin grin grin

Bubu's executive keke marwa is already warming up to take him back to Daura.

He has lost
Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Because one zombie wrote one stupid facebook post?

I pray God guides us more than next year.

The elections are done and dusted.

I am tired of repeating myself.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Binikingdowm: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
All I see paiement..

I just asked my friends from jos,they said igbos are the major traders there and why should they hate them..

If you will vote for Buhari because of Osinbajo,its fine do so but don't promote tribalism

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by Binikingdowm: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
nku5:

Bubu's executive keke marwa is already warming up to take him back to Daura.

He has lost
I swr bro all I see is pain because Atiku will win with an Igbo vp

4 Likes

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by ORIENTATION101: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ndonu101:
let everyone vote wisely

olosi come and split south west votes now .
You think this is 2015 .
Yorubas re voting osibanjo let igbos too vote obi
With south west region under apc ,we yorubas have upper hand with thugs,police ,military e.t.c apc govs will deal with pdp ruthlessly.
Apc followership in south west has been radicalised it is osibanjo or nothing except you want to pay with your blood. What u saw in osun and ekiti is a child's play to what pdp will get in south west 2019.
Atiku will be lucky to get 25% cos apc govs in southwest is writing result for pdp next year.
Igbos wrote result for pdp in 2015.if apc does the same thing it is not too bad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. by reality1010: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:
This is what the Bigoted Peter Obi has brought upon himself and what awaits Atiku up north.

God cannot satisfy an Ibo man. Abandoned by who. You are carrying a wound since civil war.
You are the only people fighting and abusing every other people and region in Nigeria ever since.

Is every person in Nigeria Buhari? If your problem is with Hausa Fulani and northerners we can
say its cos of Buhari. Are SW northerners? You cant hate us and now want to benefit from our
vote.

I'm happy it has now come to you people to realise that you need other people to succeed
politically not by arrogance,intimidation, hate, insults,bigotry.

The resentment against IBOs here in the North is high. Wait and see. We will sacrifice Atiku for this reason.we don't trust you. Your region don't
even believe in Nigeria while we proudly do..so how can you now expect to benefit from what you don't even believe its existence.

A vote for Atiku is now a vote for Biafra period.. and eventual disintegration of our dear country. Wait and see

Mynd44, Ngeneukwenu
Thrash! The North is benefiting from all angles. Buhari a huasa Fulani going out, Atiku a huasa Fulani coming in. Buhari gave appointments to d core north who enriched themselves can but Atiku will develop the north, educate them and build infrastructure. The agitation for Biafra is upon marginalization of the Igbos in Nigeria. Vice President is not going to assuage it not even president but full blown Biafra. So don't be decieve by believing ur friend's post is something. Unfortunately Peter Obi has never supported Biafra but a man of intergrity and one Nigeria. The north is d one begging for Biafra to stay by chance lobbying Igbo elites. So ur friend's post is meaning and selfish. Selfish in d sense that the north has continuity with VP to appease d Igbos and with believe Atiku will bring infrastructural developments to d North.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs / Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.