Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) (35860 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by PelicanHeights(f): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Facebook user Bella Don, uploaded some photos and videos of her getting intimate with an older white lover and many people reacted with some saying it wasn't true love and she tried rebuffing them away saying age is only but a number

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by PelicanHeights(f): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2018
More

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by PelicanHeights(f): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2018
wink

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2018
grin the way I dey eye this baby girl pussyyy, will take me to jail cool

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

2 Likes

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Poverty is a bastard grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 15, 2018
We all know she is a gold digger. He knows it too.

[img]https://media1./images/d31be38f7aa5a42aeaf78e6f39720e71/tenor.gif?itemid=8953704[/img]

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 12:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Ediot calling her grandfather "baby" undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by ogajaki(m): 3:38am On Oct 15, 2018
the girl no get respect
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by bishopmart(m): 4:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Small gal with big gut
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Her life I wish them happy married life. Somepeople should start to mind there business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by generationz(f): 5:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Even yahoo boys who scam old white women will come and judge this girl

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by czarina(f): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2018
And I wonder how this is anyone's business She's a grown woman for heaven's sake!

1 Like

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by happybee: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2018
This guy apa amu "wili wili" go tiny fa!

Wetin concern me sef grin grin
Spreads local mat! smiley smiley
"Brings out snuff from left pocket" shocked
Taps cover open, sniffs snuff into left ventricle...
"Sneezes continuously, wipes nose with left hand"

2 Likes

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Caseless: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided

Anal on a regular. I trust white men with that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by dogstyle007(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by musicnmagic(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Her big god lol
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Bigdeeee:
Igbo girls and prostitution is like 5 & 6 grin

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2018
he can't marry you he will just use and dump you.
I'm even disappointed she's collecting old sperms..
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Nobody should dare talk shit about her.

When guys do it, they are hailed. Same should apply here.

But baby girl, can his thing still rise? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2018
We Nigerian guys are hypocrites angry

This white guy isn't old like that.

If most guys condemning her get the opportunity to get a white lady of this mans age to date, they will be showing her off and bragging on top of it, let's call a spade a spade, they are good match.

We praise Buhari to high heavens for marrying underaged Aisha but condemn this lovely couple just because the man in question is a white, how hypocritical can we be guys

Dear lady enjoy your lover jareh!

12 Likes

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Is this not the same man who killed that Nigerian singer and her daughter?
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by kidman96(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmn... Nigerian ladies and money.

1 Like

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Old + tiny MOJO chai!! How is this man going to be fucking now? By the way, Afonjas and gold digging is like Ewedu and Amala.

1 Like

Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by turkey555: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2018
really nice
Re: Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
old man baby!

Sha thank God for them. oloshi's doing their thing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Nl Auctions- Ended! / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.