Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (57898 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2018
Only the girl is sad. Na so the man face be grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2018
iGISTMORE:
From the look of things tell me the number of years you expect this mariage to last. Groom and his bride seems not to be happy on their wedding day.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/see-look-groom-bride-wedding-day-photos

This is what happens when they trick you with " thus says the lord''
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2018
The look on the bride's face is understandable lipsrsealed
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:
They probably told her " you would grow to love him"
but with the look on her face, I don't see that happening soon

she was obviously pressured into marrying him either because of age or because he doles out cash to her family.

Later if she cheats the man will scream "After all I've done for her...." forgetting that love is a genuine heartfelt feeling that can't be bought by Money.
Then why do u females harp n yakk and Pratt about a man's money all the time if only love do una

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by joyhoney(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2018
which can by force marriage be dis one
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2018
I just can't wait to meet my future wife. I will show her so much love she's never seen before in her whole life
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Igboho100: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Firstly,the 'man' (or shd I jst call him the groom) kinda look like Wesley Snipes...the lanister version of Snipes...
Secondly,he is most likely the richest person in the whole of their Zimbabwean village...
And then,the "bride's" father must have taken a loan from Short Wesley Snipes and when he couldn't pay back,his pretty daughter had to marry rich,short Wesley Snipes to offset the loan...
And lastly,even Rich Short Wesley Snipes will definitely know there would be a young fella somewhere servicing his new wife...but then,I hear short people dey get juju,so that young fella need to be very careful...
That is just what I think Sha.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2018
The pastor go just dey laff the couple when dem go dey tell eachother I DO... outta here....lmao
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Man : this night I must fire down.

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Katier007, come and carry your people oo
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by storm001(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
The babe was like...
How did I end up with a man like this � � �
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by generationz(f): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2018
divinelove:

She will love his money, money answereth all

Just one range Rover sports and he will turn Mr handsome

money can't buy true love

she can start liking him and admiring him but the love of a woman is tested when a man has nothing.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
if that's you on your dp then I don't think you should talk
Midehi of all people go be like that grin chai
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2018
midehi2:

Midehi of all people go be like that grin chai
aha okay could you show it?
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Oreofepeters:
aha okay could you show it?
I don't show face tongue grin
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2018
oshe111:
If Oshomole can do it, then this baba can also do
Baba osho na Ramsey Noah for where diz one dey oo...

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2018
luminouz:

Then why do u females harp n yakk and Pratt about a man's money all the time if only love do una

Money cant buy 'genuine love'

you know a woman that loves you when you have nothing.

That being said financial security is very important before getting married. just like knowing your HIV status and your genotype

However many ladies have stuck to their man with the hope that "God will provide " . Very romantic when we look at it from a point of love and affection but in reality very risky because

you know a man that truly loves you when he begins to make money . when he begins to make money, look clean and fresh best be assured his options will be wider. Then the lady will know if he just stuck because she she was the only available option or because he understand true commitment like she has shown him. I not a guy. but I can tell you as a human being when you are an advantaged position compared to your partner you have been with for years , your partners flaws become magnified. So the in disciplined person chooses an option he feels is better.

So these days ladies just settle for financial security which seems more secure as opposed to settling for love. Ask any girl crazy about money she will tell her bitter past experience.

besides many Nigerian chicks are very shortsighted and as such have gone from seeking financial security to outright gold digging. They are ready to have the next richest guy they see even if the one they are is quite comfortable because they feel they are the prize.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
I don't even know what brought this 2 people together in the first place

Hmmm

This marriage will not last I am not wishing them bad luck but its already written in their faces that they don't look happy
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

Money cant buy 'genuine love'

you know a woman that loves you when you have nothing.

That being said financial security is very important before getting married. just like knowing your HIV status and your genotype

However many ladies have stuck to their man with the hope that "God will provide " . Very romantic when we look at it from a point of love and affection but in reality very risky because

you know a man that truly loves you when he begins to make money . when he begins to make money, look clean and fresh best be assured his options will be wider. Then the lady will know if he just stuck because she she was the only available option or because he understand true commitment like she has shown him. I not a guy. but I can tell you as a human being when you are an advantaged position compared to your partner you have been with for years , your partners flaws become magnified. So the in disciplined person chooses an option he feels is better.

So these days ladies just settle for financial security which seems more secure as opposed to settling for love. Ask any girl crazy about money she will tell her bitter past experience.

besides many Nigerian chicks are very shortsighted and as such have gone from seeking financial security to outright gold digging. They are ready to have the next richest guy they see even if the one they are is quite comfortable because they feel they are the prize.

I like ur sound thinking!!!!
But if I were to choose a woman now...I'd go for the one that stood with me when I was down...rather than when I'm rich....especially when it's obvious I'm a husband material to the gold digger cuz of what I have materially...

Sadly many girls these days are the gold digging type....to find someone who loves u..for u...na hard stuff sha

This is for you.....
Which category are u?? Love or money??
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by bibianna(f): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2018
The picture where they say you may kiss your wife is missing.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Very wicked people disguised as pastors. I'm not against the man getting married or saying there is anything wrong with him but I am very certain they brainwashed, threatened the young lady with the scriptures and literally coerced her into this. These guys won't allow their siblings or offspring get hitched like this.

Very deceitful...
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
That is why every lady out there should embark on a journey of self development in order to improve the choices before her down the line. Quality begets quality.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Looks like debt recovery marriage

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2018
For the groom na so his face dey by default. And for the bride why would she be happy? If na u be the fine girl girl like her would u be happy to marry that kind man waa no fine, he no fresh, he no tall etc. I just blame all this young men that has refused to marry.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Last LAST we go they alright.

her choice and her life
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2018
iGISTMORE:
From the look of things tell me the number of years you expect this mariage to last. Groom and his bride seems not to be happy on their wedding day.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/see-look-groom-bride-wedding-day-photos

They aren't sad.

The guy has a naturally seriously strong face while the lady's face only shows she's bothered n disappointed.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2018
D hubby wan resemble smeogol
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by olaboy1: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2018
This is a result of “my pastor says” he is my will of God.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Penywise(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
I guess her husband was revealed to her pastor in a dream.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
The man be like " so u think u can runaway.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by divinelove(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

money can't buy true love

she can start liking him and admiring him but the love of a woman is tested when a man has nothing.

love is a choice, its a decision

so anybody can love anybody if they want to

money makes loving someone easy, smooth and sweet, u better ask the ladies lol

i agree real love shows when there is no money

i am sure you will love that man if he is worth 30 billion grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.