Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (57899 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by omamush(f): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
the lady looks pregnant by the way probably one of the reasons for the marriage, but what attracted her to this man in the first place.. he use otormokpo ni?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by ugotuf(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Omo, the baba wey do the touch-and-follow for this guy go de grin from ear to ear now. testimony don't sure for am in. Na una sabi oo.

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
I think what happened here is...the girl got pregnant for some guy...the parents dont want a child out of wedlock so they find this willing man.....a thing of convenience....I think!
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by stelogy(f): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Someone should call the cops cos this bride I dey look so fit kill this guy for him sleep lol

I don't think there is any other explanation other than the lady taking the guy for maga, spent a lot on her but later decided to dump him. The guy as a 'Tyrion lannister' told her to return everything but she couldn't.

Trust me, blackmail and threats are involved in this marriage.

lolzzz exactly.....
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
I also met a guy on nairaland, we do talk always on phone, I sent some of my pics to him. he has helped me many times even without seeing me. we talked for almost 1year and dinr months before he came to check me last month. when I saw him, I wan run, d different between him the man up is age, he's too short while am tall, too dark. intact I don't like him at all. I tried to tell him it can't work between us but he keep telling me I'm joking, I told him I'm serious hr said he trust me that I love him so much when I know I no get single feelings for him. I go block him number last last
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by bamasite(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Me self dey vex for this kind wedding
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by crunchyg: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
nazablossom:
Osho and Iara is better o lipsrsealed God forgive me o.

The man is even on makeup
Ah Ah Naza why u come wicked like dis grin
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by potbelly(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
You have eyes and you can see... cool
omamush:
the lady looks pregnant by the way probably one of the reasons for the marriage, but what attracted her to this man in the first place.. he use otormokpo ni?

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is horrible !
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Abeg which kind marriage be thiz
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by xfactor23: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
When religion mess with your mind, you start thinking like a baby. She was probably told by her pastor and church seers that the old short man is the will of God for her. Some churches tell their members, through so called vision, who to marry and who not to marry. Its real men.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:
They probably told her " you would grow to love him"
but with the look on her face, I don't see that happening soon

she was obviously pressured into marrying him either because of age or because he doles out cash to her family.

Later if she cheats the man will scream "After all I've done for her...." forgetting that love is a genuine heartfelt feeling that can't be bought by Money.
Are u indirectly supporting cheating?
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is RIGGING.... shocked

Who helped this man to RIG this marriage?

We shall meet in court
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is RIGGING!!! sad

We will meet in court
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kai... This mans dick would be very woogly. Girls dey try sha
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
hahahaha, nawa o.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
But why is the man equally unhappy? Guess he learnt on the wedding day that the child wasn't his.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by spyg1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
tunary:
Jesus Christ what is this?

is this this one a human being?

no wonder she's not happy, maybe she was forced into the marriage spiritually or physically

how can a beautiful young Lady like this settle for an imp
You don't care to know whether the girl is insane and you drew conclusion.

You also don't care to know whether the man is on rescue mission.

Most of girls are beautiful with brains
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by paix(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
Happy married life, no man is ugly when there is money
No, this is pure love o and not money issues.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
spyg1:
You don't care to know whether the girl is insane and you drew conclusion.

You also don't care to know whether the man is on rescue mission.

Most of girls are beautiful with brains
With brains or without brains
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by naijajobx: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
crunchyg:

Ah Ah Naza why u come wicked like dis grin
It's a slip of hand cheesy . I apologize.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by crunchyg: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
nazablossom:
It's a slip of hand cheesy . I apologize.
OK I forgive you. I have a 25k marketing job for a good marketer with marketing experience in Lagos, do you know any one?
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by tealaw(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
lol, Nollyhood movie.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by kunle19: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
The woman dey vez may b na landlord marry her
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by ibrutex(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
chaiiii this people are wicked including those pastors
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Awoo88: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
This girl go soon run commot for this guy house
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by generationz(f): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Respect55:
Are u indirectly supporting cheating?
nooooooo
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by emmyN(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
You guys sure this isn't a funeral? cheesy
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Respect55(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:

nooooooo
Good
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by skukimania(f): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is a movie titled...
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Etizz: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Someone pls cancel that marriage and set that lil girl free..... Damn... I pity her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.