Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures (3970 Views)

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures / Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
nnewisuper come let rebuild Abia state

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
I feel ashamed of Abia state just like my brother nnewisuper.

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by ZombieTERROR: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Stop this nonsense...

Talk about your own people...

The kerosene distributor is a failure though but quit the propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by efighter: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
My brother, I am an Ogun State pikin but born and raised in Lagos and based in Lagos. I am a Buharist to the core. All Ogun and Lagos roads are just as bad as the roads you posted. I am sure that the God of thunder is currently training his boys to strike all Nigeria's politicians dead. It shall happen sooner than expected. The gods of our land will not just sit down and look while these heartless politicians continue raping us.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by 360degreess(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by angelEmade: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
uhmmm...i wnt comment yet
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
efighter:
My brother, I am an Ogun State pikin but born and raised in Lagos and based in Lagos. I am a Buharist to the core. All Ogun and Lagos roads are just as bad as the roads you posted. I am sure that the God of thunder is currently training his boys to strike all Nigeria's politicians dead. It shall happen sooner than expected. The gods of our land will not just sit down and look while these heartless politicians continue raping us.
I

Abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. That's why I and my brother nnewisuper are ashamed of Abia state

Pictures: Aba

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by SocialJustice: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
The state with 2 of the most polluted cities in the world. I feel sorry for those who call it home.

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
nnewisuper stop viewing, come let's rebuild our cursed Abia state

Abia state is the worst in Nigeria

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
obviously
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by somalianprince: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2019
B2MARIO come and tell us more
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2019
360degreess:
This is serious.

It is serious. nnewisuper come let's fix our Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2019
somalianprince:
B2MARIO come and tell us more

That one na pretender, he will pretend as if he isn't seeing the thread

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Kapilta(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2019
efighter:
our 'One Nigeria' slave brothers have arrived. Wherever they are not needed, wherever they are not called, they must rushed there as the loyal slave that they are to give this there 'One Nigeria' narratives. Abeg, slavery no dey tire una? Who do Yoruba this thing my God. How did many of my brothers became enslaves mentally and at heart like this?

I will never cease praying for you lots. You freedom is by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by ursullalinda(f): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Worse is an understatement.......the dictionary needs to create a word that will explain it better..... ABA IS MESS!
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Kpoikpoi: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Abia1stSon:
I feel ashamed of Abia state just like my brother nnewisuper.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Kpoikpoi: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Chai,Biafraland is a big mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by dikeigbo2(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2019
As God's own state be like this...imagine how Satan's own state will look like......chaiii

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2019
Most a times we attack the government but we exonerates the citizens
I think the citizens are the cause of refuse dumbs of abia
Example:Uyo and calabar are relatively clean towns because of the hygiene lifestyles of the indigenes,abia indigenes needs to start teaching their wards on cleanliness

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by superlightning: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abia1stSon:

That one na pretender, he will pretend as if he isn't seeing the thread

No one falls for your tricks anymore.... Sore loser, face your anambra and stop claiming abia.

Ikpeazu has setbacks, but abia is bigger than his setbacks as well as your dubious noise.

Aba in abia state has bad dirty roads, so also does ONITSHA, NNEWI, AND EVEN LAGOS.

EVERY CITY IN NIGERIA HAS AREAS WITH BAD AND DIRTY ROAD NETWORK.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by superlightning: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
ursullalinda:
Worse is an understatement.......the dictionary needs to create a word that will explain it better..... ABA IS MESS!

Noise maker, is your village compound clean? How dirty can NNEWI, ONITSHA, ABUJA, AND LAGOS GET? leave aba out your misery.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by 400billionman: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Smh.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by superlightning: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
otuekong1:
Most a times we attack the government but we exonerates the citizens
I think the citizens are the cause of refuse dumbs of abia
Example:Uyo and calabar are relatively clean towns because of the hygiene lifestyles of the indigenes,abia indigenes needs to start teaching their wards on cleanliness

In the early 2000s Abia was adjudged the neatest Nigerian state. So it's not about habits, it's about infrastructural and social neglect on a city.

Come to Mushin, Ajegunle, Agege, Festac, Apapa, Surulere, Maroko, Ijora, and many parts Lagos, you will see monumental filth. Does it mean all the residents there are dirty?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by superlightning: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abia1stSon:
nnewisuper come let rebuild Abia state

Face your anambra and leave abia state alone.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
superlightning:

In the early 2000s Abia was adjudged the neatest Nigerian state. So it's not about habits, it's about infrastructural and social neglect on a city.

Come to Mushin, Ajegunle, Agege, Festac, Apapa, Surulere, Maroko, Ijora, and many parts Lagos, you will see monumental filth. Does it mean all the residents there are dirty?
yeah,the government has failed but its the citizens that are causing the dirt's
why are the villages not filled with dirtz ?
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by ndukwejoe(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
guy you bad lol!
dikeigbo2:
As God's own state be like this...imagine how Satan's own state will look like......chaiii
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
superlightning:

Face your anambra and leave abia state alone.

nnewisuper is my brother from ISI ALA NGWA. I am from Abia state cheesy
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by superlightning: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abia1stSon:

nnewisuper is my brother from ISI ALA NGWA. I am from Abia state cheesy

Impostor, leave abia alone, face your anambra
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Joystark(f): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
And it's called God's own state.

Seems the God of Nigeria is different lipsrsealed
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
superlightning:

Impostor, leave abia alone, face your anambra

But me and nnewisuper are both from Aba Ngwa cool
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Kennyswagz2: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kapilta:
our 'One Nigeria' slave brothers have arrived. Wherever they are not needed, wherever they are not called, they must rushed there as the loyal slave that they are to give this there 'One Nigeria' narratives. Abeg, slavery no dey tire una? Who do Yoruba this thing my God. How did many of my brothers became enslaves mentally and at heart like this?

I will never cease praying for you lots. You freedom is by fire by force.
are you igbos foolish??.. are yorubas the UN that will grant you fools your Biafra republic? Why don't you guys go to UN headquarter in New York and request for your biafra there.. or better still, why don't you tell your useless leaders to renounce Nigeria and ask for biafra... lastly, when arewa youths gave you guys quit notice, why did your useless ohaneze went begging and saying all type of bullshit like igbos have N44trn investment in the north gringrin
Re: Abia State Is The Worst State In Nigeria- Pictures by Kennyswagz2: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
superlightning:

those places you mention are dominated by igbos.. so they will mess up the place just like they did to their region

(1) (2) (Reply)

Communal Warfare Has Erupted Between Hausa And Fulani In NW Nigeria / Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones / It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.