Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Church Leaders: The Defenders Of Corruption. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Church Leaders: The Defenders Of Corruption. (350 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Church Leaders: The Defenders Of Corruption. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Who is surprised about what David Oyedepo, the blind leader of the blind, did? I'm not! If the blind lead the blind both shall fall into the ditch. Formed an alliance with corruption and endorsed it for 2015, so what did you expect for 2019? These are the modern version of leaders that turned the house of God into a den of thieves and corruption in the past, but "any plant that my master Jesus had not planted in his church shall be uprooted".
Re: Nigerian Church Leaders: The Defenders Of Corruption. by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 16, 2018
They are supposed to be leading the fight against corruption but here they are fighting for corruption.
Re: Nigerian Church Leaders: The Defenders Of Corruption. by Standing5(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Church Leaders: The Defenders Of Corruption. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Standing5:
hmmm
Codetemplar I love the way you just avoid some and go for only those which serve your selfish interest. Please ride on my brother.

God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Church Leaders: The Defenders Of Corruption. by Standing5(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Codetemplar I love the way you just avoid some and go for only those which serve your selfish interest. Please ride on my brother.

God bless you.
?? are you on coke mr man.

Your writings are barely coherent. And you messages are very controversial to say the least.

(1) (Reply)

Wise Sayingss From Krish Erectus / What The Synagogue Shooter Wrote On His Bio On His Social Media Account!!! / American 'killed In India By Endangered Andamans Tribe'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.