Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Spain Coach Enrique Heaps Hails On Southgate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Coach Enrique Heaps Hails On Southgate (280 Views)

Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spain Coach Enrique Heaps Hails On Southgate by loveinglistic: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Spain coach Luis Enrique declared himself an admirer of England manager Gareth Southgate ahead of the two sides' meeting on Monday in the Uefa Nations League, saying that he even studies his counterpart's news conferences.

"I like Southgate as a coach and what he offers, he always wants the ball even though his team does not exactly dominate possession, and he adapts to his players," Luis Enrique told reporters on Sunday.

"I have followed him, I even watch his conferences because I like what he says and I treat it as a free English lesson. I hope against Spain luck doesn't fall on his side but once the game is over, I wish him all the luck in the world."

Spain top the standings in Nations League A Group 4 with six points from two games and a win on Monday against the World Cup semifinalists would see them advance to the semifinals of the competition.

England has one point from their two games and look set to battle it out with Croatia, with whom they drew 0-0 on Friday, to avoid relegation to League B. Bet Now 

Spain breezed to a 4-1 friendly win over Wales.............................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/10/15/spain-coach-enrique-heaps-hails-on-southgate/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd: Barkley's Late Goal Cancels Martial Double | Goals / Seriea Match Preview: Empoli Vs Juventus / United Down Juventus As Man City, Real Enjoys Big Winnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.