Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised (2150 Views)

The Southwest Is The Economic Superpower Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by mycar: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nobody can marginalize SW, in what aspect.
What has this regime done for you?
Nothing!
Stop brainwashing people dear.
If the country is good, it for everybody and vice versa.
Stop playing ethnic politics and embrace the unity.
When it was OBJ/ Atiku, didn't SE benefit?
Stop being greedy, greediness kills faster than Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by tuniski: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
forgiveness:

Where was this 'Nigeria is for all of us' during the reign of PDP for 16 years?
Were you living in the moon then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Bashir75: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
gbolah1:
Fellow southwestern, after carefully observation on the politics going on within the country presently. It will be a good n better option for all the southwest to cast there vote for APC and PMB/PYO comes 2019 presidential election. If we look at the current power broker presently, southwest leaders are holding major position in the current administration compare to jonathan era. Which is affecting the development of the region positively now.
Align with Atiku/Obi in 2019 may slow down the current development benefit the region is enjoy now.
We must all think deep before we conclude on whom to cast our vote for.
APC government as some lapses but they are not as bad as people on social medial proclaim them.
Let the southwestern think deep before we make a wrong decision so that we willnt start shouting marginalised again.

You're very right. The best option for us (the South-westerners) is to vote APC and its candidates. We have been in opposition for so long and we were denied so many things in 16yrs of PDP rule. Now, that we have few semblances of development in our region, those who have been with PDP for 16yrs watched us in southwest agonized for Federal projects which never come but are now ready to distrust the ongoing projects from completion. They called us Fulani slaves but are so happily ready to be another Fulani slaves now- Hypocrisy. People choose to be nationalistic when it favors them and be tribalistic when they are losing, as a result, I have come to realize that, politics is all about interest. I'm a Yoruba man and you can tag me a tribalist, It's your problem. We need to complete all the ongoing projects in our region so we need continuity for another 4yrs, especially when we have representatives at the top now. I said 4 more years of Buhari/ Osinbajo not 16yrs of PDP, (a fraction of PDP 16yrs) Then we can articulate.

Note- Politics is a game of interest. They will stop all the ongoing Southwest projects If PDP gets to power and Southeast will also agitate for projects in their region and we will become a tradeoff.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by olril17(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
forgiveness:

Of course, there are bad eggs. Don't forget he was from PDP. That tells alot. grin
see twisting.
lol
babachir lawal
Abba kyari
maina
omisore
obanikoro
kemi adeosun
they are pdp...they don't loot in apc,they are the saintest party ever..

accusing pdp of looting when they loot in Apc as well is stale.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Bashir75: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=olril17 post=72116617]
thank God you spoke for your self and maybe your family.

it's only an idiott who saw the suffering of eight years in osun that will ask us to vote only apc and not consider pdp.
developments in SW?
pls tell me one FG project in osun state where all fg roads are appalling, or is our state not part of SW?
or sw starts and end on Lagos -Ibadan express road?
or is Fulani herdsmen not killing our people too in okeogun?
are we better off in SW economically than 5 years ago?

pls I speak for myself,speak for yourself too and stop lumping all SW as being supportive of mumudu the failure.[/quote

Then, my message is not for you. Those who understand my message got it. You can vote your PDP and have all the good life you desire just like their 16yrs in power. I'm a grown man and know what am talking about. APC is not perfect but we have been thru this path before for 16yrs. I don't have party but have interest.

2 Likes

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by olril17(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=Bashir75 post=72116904][/quote]
alright sir..
Nigeria started in 1999 and resurrected in 2005.

your mumudu didn't serve an important position in the cabinet of Abacha,the chief looter of all time.
we have supported apc majorly in osun, the only thing they have given us is disappointment and hunger.

Ganduje is a looter from pdp, apc are the saintest party of all time.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by forgiveness: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
tuniski:

Were you living in the moon then?

Where were you? grin
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by forgiveness: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
olril17:

see twisting.
lol
babachir lawal
Abba kyari
maina
omisore
obanikoro
kemi adeosun
they are pdp...they don't loot in apc,they are the saintest party ever..

accusing pdp of looting when they loot in Apc as well is stale.

Did Kemi loot?

APC and PDP are two frauds but I have decided to vote for APC led administration of Buhari to continue for another 4 years and see what the next person after him will do for another 4 years.

It's better than allowing PDP with Atikulation of fraud to rule for 8 years after 16 years of waste and fraud. I have seen enough of PDP already.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by olril17(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
forgiveness:

Did Kemi loot?

APC and PDP are two frauds but I have decided to vote for APC led administration of Buhari to continue for another 4 years and see what the next person after him will do for another 4 years.

It's better than allowing PDP with Atikulation of fraud to rule for 8 years after 16 years of waste and fraud. I have seen enough of PDP already.

thank God you are not spoke man for SW, you speak for yourself only.
Nigeria did not start and end in 2015 or 1999.
your mumudu served under the chief looter Abacha and head of states after him do not blame the Abacha for their failure like your bubu is doing GEJ after 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
The leaders in southwest need to start campaign n enlighten the people of the region now before its too late. We cannt allow to be drag backward again. We know the marginalisation we suffer durring jonathan regime. Southwest cannt allow to enter another form of it again.
Please let us be wise and advice all our relative to vote the right people the will impact the progress of southwest.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Balyz:
Only a foolish yoruba man will agree with your logic. The SW will be shut out of power and development if Atiku accedes the presidency, no development and certain marginalisation awaits them.Their best bet is to stick with Buhari/Osibanjo and clinch the presidency in 2023. Simple
Only a selfish tribalist yoruba man will uphold your view

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's now obvious that people of southwest is enlighten on what will be the repercussion of voting against Buhari. Let us encourage the enlightenment and we should advice n encourage each other to do the needful come Feb 2019, this is not about perty politics, it's about what will benefit the region.
God bless nigeria,
God bless southwest
Am a proudly yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Isobug: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Read this

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's happen during jonathan regime and that's why the region was on top of there voice of been marginalised.
With the level of development the federal government is doing within southwest now, it will be a unreasonable for the region to wanted to opted out of this government.
Majority of the key position are handle by yoruba.more so PYO is doing well.
Majority of the people complaining of this government are doing so because there is no free money like before anymore.
Though the government make some certain economic mistake in which I believe it's correctable. Changing government willnt be a better option

Shayetet13:

Only a selfish tribalist yoruba man will uphold your view
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2018
gbolah1:
It's happen during jonathan regime and that's why the region was on top of there voice of been marginalised.
With the level of development the federal government is doing within southwest now, it will be a unreasonable for the region to wanted to opted out of this government.
Majority of the key position are handle by yoruba.more so PYO is doing well.
Majority of the people complaining of this government are doing so because there is no free money like before anymore. But for you, it may not be a problem, maybe you even enjoy killing humans and may have killed before. For me, that is the straw that breaks the camels back
Though the government make some certain economic mistake in which I believe it's correctable. Changing government willnt be a better option

What do you mean by free money? In a booming economy, there is free money. That is why people go to the US, china and other western countries. Do not be selfish to neglect how buhari failed benue, taraba and plateau people. Do not be selfish to observe that many died and he did nothing. For me, be you whoever, once you start to oversee the killing of precious human life without consequences, you have failed! Human life is non negotiably the ultimate for me. For you, maybe you enjoy or tolerate killing humans and may have killed before. For me, that is the straw that breaks the camels back
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by bennie1980(m): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Atiku/Obi all the way. VP foot
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by forgiveness: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
olril17:

thank God you are not spoke man for SW, you speak for yourself only.
Nigeria did not start and end in 2015 or 1999.
your mumudu served under the chief looter Abacha and head of states after him do not blame the Abacha for their failure like your bubu is doing GEJ after 3 years.

PDP is synonymous with failure. EOD

If you like vote for PDP, it's your civil rights but as for me APC continua. grin
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Shayetet13:

What do you mean by free money? In a booming economy, there is free money. That is why people go to the US, china and other western countries. Do not be selfish to neglect how buhari failed benue, taraba and plateau people. Do not be selfish to observe that many died and he did nothing. For me, be you whoever, once you start to oversee the killing of precious human life without consequences, you have failed! Human life is non negotiably the ultimate for me. For you, maybe you enjoy or tolerate killing humans and may have killed before. For me, that is the straw that breaks the camels back
Are you saying killing was not happening during the 16years of PDP ruling? let stops unnecessary hatred and face the reality, mind you amnt a member of any political party but am after a good governance, the truth his APC government make some economic mistake, they are just new in government and we can pardon them for the first time and if they didn't do well in the second tenue, whoever the party nominated then people will vote against them.
You cannt expect them to fix all the problem that as been exist for a decade in less than 4year.
Aside that, southwest is benefiting more from this government than d last government, it will not be wise for the region to just throw away the baby with bath water. Let all of us support this government for them to be able to achieve our common goal, criticise them when the need arise and praise them too when we needed to do so. Changing them isn't the best option.
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by forgiveness: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Shayetet13:

So didn't Obasanjo, Yaradua and Goodluck failed Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Borno and the entire NE people? Those places recorded highest numbers of fatalities under their administration.

What did PDP do during Jos crises, Kaduna and Kano crises?

What did PDP do all these years of Boko haram bomb blasts all over the North? Did you hear such again or have you so soon forgotten?

It didn't start under bubu though we know he messed up but not as under PDP.

If PDP takes over, boko haram will overrun all the whole NE again.

Are they not humans too? Or is it because they are Muslims and Northerners they deserved to die?

Think well. PDP created these monsters and they have no solution to them. Thank God for APC else we for dey hear bomb blast for
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by veesion: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Bleep atiku and pdp what did south west benefit from them throughout their 16 years.
especially that stupid bastard called obasanjo.
we cant wait for next year already.
it is fight to finish ,osibanjo or nothing .fashola did more projects than omo ale jati jati called obj.
lagos to ibadan rail ways and some federal roads will be delivered by december.
do u expect us to be ungrateful to apc.?
i cant speak for all part of south west what is going on now in terms of preparation for next year but i can confirm to you that alimosho and lagos island is ready to go all out with full force against pdp.we will suprise obasanjo and his foot soilders.police and military on our side pdp is dead and buried.
Go and check records
How about APC 4 yrs don waka what did they do for u

Na so d time dey take fly abi u no know say (ana esi n'isi ahu Mara uto nsi) na how mess take smell we go take know how d shit go be
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
forgiveness:

So didn't Obasanjo, Yaradua and Goodluck failed Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Borno and the entire NE people. Those places recorded highest numbers of fatalities under their administration.

What did PDP do all these years of Boko haram bomb blast all over the North? Did you hear such again or have so soon forgotten?

Are they not humans too? Or is it because they are Muslims and Northerners they deserved to die?

Think well. PDP created these monsters and they have no solution to them. Thank God for APC else we for dey hear bomb blast for

You make a valued point, what I just notice is people are covered with unnecessary hatred with mr president, though the current country economy is tight, but changing of government will certainly not be a solution, my advice for any right thinking person is so go all out and explain to people as many as possible the need to sustain this government.
The fact remain and criticised them when it's necessary, changing them isn't the solution.
Let start encouraging and counsel our friends/relative etc the need to sustain this government. This is not about partisan politics
It's about what we need to do for posterity sake.
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by forgiveness: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2018
gbolah1:

You make a valued point, what I just notice is people are covered with unnecessary hatred with mr president, though the current country economy is tight, but changing of government will certainly not be a solution, my advice for any right thinking person is so go all out and explain to people as many as possible the need to sustain this government.
The fact remain and criticised them when it's necessary, changing them isn't the solution.
Let start encouraging and counsel our friends/relative etc the need to sustain this government. This is not about partisan politics
It's about what we need to do for posterity sake.

I agree with you without any iota of reservation. People must be enlightened and that is what I have started doing now.
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Ovamboland(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Since osibande has been there what has changed in the south west, I personally like him and know what hold him down is buhari, his powers are limited. But we can't continue like this jst cause of ethnicity. If APC had brought out a different presidential candidate or if PDP choose gbenga Daniel, Nigerians will still vote. The problem is buhari....

I say you are naive, why didn't PDP choose Oby Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, Kingsley Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, young, suave technocrats or Even Gbenga Daniel as their candidate? They already decided that it must be a northern politician with deep pocket to finance elections.
you think PDP didn't consider ethnicity in their choice of Atiku? Omase o, small boy posing as analysts. And they make you think your own group interest doesn't matter but their own does, so sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Ovamboland(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Jokerman:

Oga, dey are the same thing... APC has done nothing in the SW as well....

You must have been walking around SW with shut eyes and closed brain

What developments in SW will Atiku and Obi bring, especially Obi/PDP that hates Lagos so much that they are willing to delay it's progress by withholding it's funds, disturbing development work e.g IPP projects, waterway control, bridge projects or joining renegades who made and are still making money from Lagos but will do anything to stop special status that will bring investment and funding to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2018
olril17:

thank God you spoke for your self and maybe your family.

it's only an idiott who saw the suffering of eight years in osun that will ask us to vote only apc and not consider pdp.
developments in SW?
pls tell me one FG project in osun state where all fg roads are appalling, or is our state not part of SW?
or sw starts and end on Lagos -Ibadan express road?
or is Fulani herdsmen not killing our people too in okeogun?
are we better off in SW economically than 5 years ago?

pls I speak for myself,speak for yourself too and stop lumping all SW as being supportive of mumudu the failure.

My friend let avoid insulting each other, the forum is to educate all of us, osun state you are talking about, are you saying Aregbeshola didn't do any meaningful development? Why was he been given second term if people didn't appreciate is job?
The truth his the recession affected his plan and when it happen, he call all the stakeholder and explain to them, that was how they comes about modular salary payment or half salary payment.
The federal allocation drastically reduced and he had already collected loan to facilitate some ongoing project before the recession comes inn.
That was why you see workers agreed and accept his half salary payment.
Aregbeshola was sincere enough, though he make a wrong calculation which affected the income of the state.
The loan is been deducted from the source before it reach the state government.
Aregbeshola remain the best governor osun state as ever produced.
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by olril17(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
gbolah1:

My friend let avoid insulting each other, the forum is to educate all of us, osun state you are talking about, are you saying Aregbeshola didn't do any meaningful development? Why was he been given second term if people didn't appreciate is job?
The truth his the recession affected his plan and when it happen, he call all the stakeholder and explain to them, that was how they comes about modular salary payment or half salary payment.
The federal allocation drastically reduced and he had already collected loan to facilitate some ongoing project before the recession comes inn.
That was why you see workers agreed and accept his half salary payment.
Aregbeshola was sincere enough, though he make a wrong calculation which affected the income of the state.
The loan is been deducted from the source before it reach the state government.
Aregbeshola remain the best governor osun state as ever produced.
yes, he is the best governor in your village...
he is the best governor and people voted against him..a governor who doesn't get half salary as his own payment pays half salary to his own workers.
people like you ready to defend politicians even though you're also affected by their wicked policies nordl do they care or know of your existence are the problems of Nigeria and Yoruba nation in general.
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
olril17:

he is the best governor and people voted against him..a governor who doesn't get half salary as his own payment pays half salary to his own workers.
people like you ready to defend politicians even though you're also affected by their wicked policies nordl do they care or know of your existence are the problems of Nigeria and Yoruba nation in general.
Though amnt ready to engage you with confrontation, I'm only trying to let you see reason why southwest is better to support current government than voting PDP again.
If you know anybody in Osun, go n do your findings. Aregbeshola remain the best governor the state as ever produced in term of infrastructure.
Rome were not build in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by gbolah1(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
olril17:

Mind you people didn't vote against aregbeshola, you need to realised that the last two gubernatorial election in southwest ware characterised with money inducement. Highest bidder carried d day.
Why osun election enter rerun was because Aregbeshola was not ready to spend money the way other party ware spending it, thinking is goodwill can swing vote in favour of APC, they came to realised that money inducement is the top of the day after the election was inconclusive.
You can only rig election where you are popular.
If APC have spend enough money at the first run up, the election would have been worn at the first ballot.

1 Like

Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by olril17(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
gbolah1:

Though amnt ready to engage you with confrontation, I'm only trying to let you see reason why southwest is better to support current government than voting PDP again.
If you know anybody in Osun, go n do your findings. Aregbeshola remain the best governor the state as ever produced in term of infrastructure.
Rome were not build in a day.
of course, I agree with you, Aregbe is the best governor ever yet during the election, majority of voters didn't vote for Apc.. Aregbe who is the best ever require a rerun and rigging to win..
how can someone who is the best have to go all through those stress to win election when he is the best.

Infrastructures?
lol the one in iwo, ede, ejigbo, okinni, ikirun, gbogan or ileife abi
even road from osogbo to Sekonna a few metres away is an eyesore.
You forgot your mumudu served in the government of Nigeria chief looter of all time Abacha yet obj did not use his eight years to blame Abacha like your mumudu is doing to GEJ after almost four years.
Thank God your opinion is that of yourself and not the whole of Yorubas,
Tribalism is the reason why we are where we are as a nation.
supporting Osinbajo has not put a food on my table you can continue to support failure all you want.
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2018
forgiveness:

So didn't Obasanjo, Yaradua and Goodluck failed Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, Borno and the entire NE people? Those places recorded highest numbers of fatalities under their administration.

What did PDP do all these years of Boko haram bomb blasts all over the North? Did you hear such again or have you so soon forgotten?

But you forgot the genuine concern to resolve the killings by pdp government. They called bokoharam for what it was, a terrorist organisation and moved against it. But i cannot lie here that they did enough to contain it, but there was a move. But this apc government has refused to move against fulani herdsmen, behaving disinterested, even protecting them and calling them mere bandits. Atleast you remember how many times gej declared state of emergency in NE. To be fair, i think the major gain against BH started just before the elections when they finally got sense to run to our neighbouring countries. Gej sud hv done that earlier.
Re: Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Comes 2019 To Avoid Maginalised by FRESHG(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2018
yomi962:
speak for your self. I have not gained anything from the vp, all i want is a better nigeria. Not bigotry.
YOU DEY MIND THE ISLAMIC TERRORISTS IM STILL WAITING FOR JIHADI ISHAQ AKINTOLA TO TELL MUSLIMS WHO TO VOTE FOR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. / Nigerian Army Issues ‘red Alert’ To Soldiers Dealing With Nigeria Police(photos) / Mention One Project You’ve Done For Rivers As Minister, Wike Hammers Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.