Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Would You Have Done As The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Have Done As The President? (340 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Meet The President And Governor Elects Of Social Media! / The President Erred On Enugu Airport / MKO Award : The Igbo's Thinks The President Should Have Hounoured Prof Nwosu Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done As The President? by talk2hb1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
We all agreed that president Bahari did not meet our (Desired) expectation, but if you are the president of Nigeria What Would You Have Done (possibly differently) as the President (if you are the president)?
Keeping our resentment aside, overlooking our tribal/cultural/religious differences, or other grudges aside.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done As The President? by izzou(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
I would fix power within my first four years

Just fix power and see the lives of Nigerians improve by about 35%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Okorocha Has No Political Weight Being Attributed To Him,imo APC Is Not His Own / If Ganduje Is A Free Man ... I AM FAYOSE! / Other Vice Presidents Should Emulate Osinbajo’s Good Model – President Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.