Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) (9014 Views)

I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani / Wike Rejects ₦85bn Wasa Housing Contract That Masses Can't Afford / Yuguda: A Certain President Chose Not To Remove Subsidy To Protect His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by buhariguy(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
pieces18:
the kind of corruption that is taking place under this government has never happen in nigeria before. everything about this government is just lies upon lies and lies upon lies. it is in this government that nnpc remits what they want and not what the laws says. very very corruption government. i hate this government and the people in power because they are wicked, and shameless.
did you know how much nnpc remit during Pdp era.
I don't know why children litter this forum,
You were still a kid when $50b were missing despite paying 2.6tr naira oil subsidy scam from the budget,
This time, the government is not funding the subsidy.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by Omooba77: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
the last time i checked, common man in Nigeria has be suffering for long, it does not start today.
Even people that have not see 2000 naira before are be paid 5,000 naira monthly.

You have not answered my question why 112m people were extremely poor despite receiving $400b in 4yrs and $1.1tr in 16yrs of Pdp according to OPEC report without a single project.
Buhari has reduced the number of poverty from 112m to 80m despite receiving $94b in 3yrs according to OPEC report.

Check google sir for the poorest nation in the world.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by abiderx: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Omooba77:

Very alarming on the rate of wastage in this dispensation
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by buhariguy(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
naijapips02:
So they said jonathan was paying subsidy for fuel that weren't being supplied yet:

1: he never spent up to $3 billion on subsidy .
2. Fuel was sold at N85 per litre.
3. We never had fuel scarcity.

Buhari that has got all his products landed has spent over $3billion on subsidy , we are buying fuel at N145 and experiencing fuel scarcity every now and then.

Please can we go back to the corruption of Jonathan Era?
fuel was never sold at official price of 87naira, we were buying it at least 120naira to 200naira with abeg due to scarcity of fuel despite paying $2.6tr for subsidy scam from budget.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by caprini1: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2018
gurunlocker:
Now Buhari and his zombies supporters will understand that you can't "stabilize" oil price.

The higher the price of crude oil in the market, then higher you pay for subsidy.

But they won't understand GEJ and his teams actually tried keeping pump price at #97 when oil price was high.

I wonder how much we will be buying petrol if the crude oil price pass the $100 mark under this regime. I know they plan to increase the pump price, they are only waiting to win next year election.
Petrol is about 400 naira equivalent per liter already,in ghana.But at least they have constant electricity ,so they won't complain much ,unlike here.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by naijapips02: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
fuel was never sold at official price of 87naira, we were buying it at least 120naira to 200naira with abeg due to scarcity of fuel despite paying $2.6tr for subsidy scam from budget.

Keep living in your zombiverse.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by buhariguy(m): 8:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Omooba77:

Check google sir for the poorest nation in the world.
this is just my problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
The highest poorest is Nigeria from 112m to 87m in 2016, and today it is 80m, before 2020 it will reduce to 20m and by 2023, poverty is gone.
And is only buhari that can do it.
That era of importation to the detriment of our economy and citizen has stop.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by buhariguy(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Shut up it's on record that Buhari is paying two times subsidy per year than what happened under Jonathan and secondly where is Buhari getting the money from when there isbno single appropriation ....when the new president comes in Next year people must be jailed over this
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't want us to jail the past and they want to jail the future.
Hahahahahahahahah.

Meanwhile, subsidy is not in the budget,
It is the business of nnpc,
Nnpc is paying for subsidy from their previous gain when crude oil was selling at $30 in order to maintain the fuel pump price even if the crude oil increase to $100, the fuel pump price will still @145.
That is what they called under recovery.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by 2nattie(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
87 naira? That is a big lie.
87naira was official but nobody ever bought fuel @ 87naira, it was always above 87naira couple with scarcity.

I bought it for 85 naira you buffoon
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by 2nattie(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
this is just my problem with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
The highest poorest is Nigeria from 112m to 87m in 2016, and today it is 80m, before 2020 it will reduce to 20m and by 2023, poverty is gone.
And is only buhari that can do it.
That era of importation to the detriment of our economy and citizen has stop.

In your dreams. You are a disgrace to your villagers
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by mex22: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nbote:
And dat Im.becile called Keyamo was trying to justify d nonsense on Channels earlier today... How can a govt dat claims to have removed subsidy still be spending billions in paying wat dey removed? Dis govt and it's supporters are all mad!!!

When u hear dem defending Buhari d talk incoherently like some bunch of lunatics.
Re: Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
87 naira? That is a big lie.
87naira was official but nobody ever bought fuel @ 87naira, it was always above 87naira couple with scarcity.
Are you sure you reside in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups / 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra / A State Of Alaigbo (Igboland) [Map]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.