Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif (23130 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by CastedGist: 5:53pm On May 04, 2019
GistMore.com

Comedian Akpororo's wife, Josephine whose celebrating her birthday today shares photo of herself in children's room with lots of clothes spread on bed, a troll called her dirty girl.

His husband, Akpororo curses him for trolling his wife. The boy quickly send him DMs and apologizes.

See more; https://gistmore.com/boy-rushes-to-akpororos-dm-to-apologize-after-being-cursed-for-trolling-his-wife

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by CastedGist: 5:53pm On May 04, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:54pm On May 04, 2019
The boy is definitely an ajebo......

39 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Topmaike007(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
Op do you see him rushing or you just want to come here and give us lamba

49 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Topmaike007(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The boy is definitely an ajebo......
real Ajebo

10 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by naijjaman(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2019
ok
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by martineverest(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2019
they both arranged it

14 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by gideon1971(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2019
Don't know why some people can't shut up and mind their business

7 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Fisher007: 10:09pm On May 04, 2019
So if it was anyone else he won't apologize .

He said his mind and observation. Simple.

Which one is curse. Abeg make all of them go sleep Jaree. Infact I Don vex. I am going to sleep too.

15 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Onyekachi419(f): 10:09pm On May 04, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Deborachi(f): 10:09pm On May 04, 2019
The boy is scared grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by teebaxy(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2019
Ohk, All na format .
If you understand ,you know

3 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by madridsta007(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Comedian Akpororo's wife, Josephine whose celebrating her birthday today shares photo of herself in children's room with lots of clothes spread on bed, a troll called her dirty girl.

His husband, Akpororo curses him for trolling his wife. The boy quickly send him DMs and apologizes.

See more; https://gistmore.com/boy-rushes-to-akpororos-dm-to-apologize-after-being-cursed-for-trolling-his-wife

I’ve never understood why people, in the full glare of the social media public, act like kids with loose mouths. It’s something I don’t understand and will never understand. Aren’t you worried that, in years to come, it will be used against you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by wizod(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2019
How the hell is this a news?

5 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 04, 2019
THE comment is harmless akpororo is a bastard vagabond undecided I wish say na me.... na akpororo go enter dm beg me angry nobody get monopoly of curse oo

21 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Carlyboi(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2019
Curse unto tb Joshua way him be abi?apologise for what exactly??smh

1 Like

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by dubiouspmb: 10:12pm On May 04, 2019
Ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2019
Coward!! If you nack me curse jokingly better be careful, CAUSE I WILL CURSE YOU FOR REAL!!!
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2019
Look at the kind of useless celebrities we have in Nigeria. The words coming out of their mouths makes them unfit to even be role model to a dog

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2019
So Nigerians still believe in this BS cursing nonsense?! What about Harry Potter while you are at it...?!

The room is indeed a mess and dirty.....

5 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by sojayy(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2019
He's not God, he's a comedian but he can beg God to take ur life as a joke.......wise ajebo boy grin grin shocked

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Lilimax(f): 10:18pm On May 04, 2019
Goes to show that the guy get conscience wink Not like some people whose conscience has been seared...

3 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Redeakaa(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2019
So OP u saw him rushing to his DM abi.......

Na front page dey rush you @OP
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by obembet(f): 10:18pm On May 04, 2019
U dey fear cause. I don't know why many write nonsense on pples IG
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Richdad50(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2019
shocked

The same fate awaits any Nairalanders who curse and insult people without cause. A time will come you will run looking for Mods and OPs begging to apologize for a post many years back but will find no one.

Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Laeroy(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2019
Wow.... Harsh comment from a follower and fan, but hurtful comment from Akpororo.... NA WA oooo
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2019
Untop wetin na? "I curse you son, you shall suffer." I can't stop laughing grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures / Tobi Bakre Becomes Playapparel Ambassador (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Looks Handsome In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.