Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass (580 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass by gbemishile: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

How is your weekend going at that end hope you are having a nice time out there?

There is a very simple question trending online and I will like to know your answers.

Take a flashback to your secondary school days.

Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass?
Back then there are several subjects that are too tough for your liking or you just dislike for one reason or the other.

Maybe the subject teacher is too strict or doesn’t explain the subject very well but notwithstanding, there will be a subject you are good at

Imagine you were challenge to sit for one of your secondary school subjects and you must pass it, Which one will you choose? don’t lie!!

For Me: physics��

Left to you guys,

Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass?
Drop Your Comments Below

Re: Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass by stalwart123(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Re: Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass by Albinoflash(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
I will still chew biology,agric,english and manage to pass econs,maths and computer.its been 9years now though
Re: Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass by InansBobo(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Mathematics and English Language
Re: Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass by rex444(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Since 2005, I can ace English, biology ...credit maths n chemistry
Re: Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass by Takint66: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
I would definitely nail literature and chemistry. At school, I used some help of service that writes essays and it made my life easier. But this time I don't need any additional help.
Re: Which Of Your Secondary School Subject Can You Sit For The Exam And Pass by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Give me Government any time any day

(1) (Reply)

Ican Skills Study Packs For Sale / Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? / The Menace Of Boarding Houses For Secondary School Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.