Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' (30571 Views)

Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / MAJA Presidential Candidate, Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies Unveils Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Gistformant: 2:32am On Oct 16, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Mass Action Joint Alliance party, Prof. Mercy Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies, has urged the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, to step down for her.

She argued that since MAJA party and the PDP are members of the Coalition of United Political Parties, it was needful for the emergence of a candidate for the coalition.

She made the call when she received students who paid her a courtesy call on the sidelines of World Student’s Day, a statement said.

According to the statement, the students’ delegation came from the office of the Students Union Government’s Vice President, Farida Balogun, at the University of Abuja, in collaboration with the National Female Students Association of Nigeria, Confederation of Nigerian Youths in Abuja and the apex of Student’s body in Nigeria, the National Association of Nigerian Students.

Adesanya-Davies said Atiku should step down for her on account of Atiku’s age and also because she (Adesanya-Davies) is a woman.

She added that the odd favours young candidates for the 2019 general elections.

She argued that “since men have failed Nigeria, they should give women a chance to emerge as the nation’s next president and return the country back to the path of progress.”

The statement added, “The main topic of their discussion was on the prospect of her emergence on the CUPP platform, as she hopes to be the next president of Nigeria in 2019, having received the National Association of Nigerian Students’ NANS Outstanding Leadership in 2018 as well as the students’ endorsement. ”

“I will, in fact, seize this opportunity to appeal to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to kindly step down for me at the CUPP as President Buhari of APC steps aside, because this time indeed is a-woman-youth-academician ticket and a tip to the Middle-belt Christian Nigeria currently bearing all the brunt of killings in the North.

“And that is where I come in,” the statement quoted Adesanya-Davies to have said,.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/step-down-for-me-maja-presidential-candidate-urges-atiku/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by marshalldgreat(m): 2:39am On Oct 16, 2018
See her strong face

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by faithugo64(f): 2:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Whatever she is taking, let her stop, it is not good for her mental health grin

The battle line has been drawn
Atiku vs Buhari

The other candidates just want to throw money around in the name of campaign

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by KanwuliaMama: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Hmmmmm!

Orisi risi ORISANLA! cheesy

#BOKOSLAYQUEEN#

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Who give this ram weed to smoke

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Carzolah(m): 3:10am On Oct 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2018
LIKES for atiku

SHARES for adesayan davies

181 Likes 113 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by yarimo(m): 3:25am On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by ipobarethieves: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2018
wink cool sad She's rite.Tell thatvthief to step down for her.Abi wetin he forgot there dey find again?

6 Likes

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2018
She’s obviously playing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nbote(m): 4:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Who else thinks most of these other bogus parties and their candidates are actually sponsored by d APC...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Tenn88: 5:05am On Oct 16, 2018
People will just be joking around anyhow undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 16, 2018
miracood:
LIKES for atiku

SHARES for adesayan davies

What do you do with likes?
I was once excited earning likes but what has the collection of likes given me?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by anpipac: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2018
THUNDER FIRE YOUR MOUTH WHERE EVER YOU ARE. IDIOT WOMAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by SarkinYarki: 5:36am On Oct 16, 2018
See face abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by nnachukz(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
wink cool sad She's rite.Tell thatvthief to step down for her.Abi wetin he forgot there dey find again?
The same thing Buhari forgot and came back.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Randy100: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2018
No be only step down. He will give you his life.
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by despi64(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
You no see Buhari to tell to step down and vanish?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Mu.mu
she just wants to talk.
she won't even get 10 votes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Omeokachie: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2018
I love the fact that she said that smiling.

Comic relief.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by pazienza(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2018
She is indirectly telling Atiku to tell her to step down for him, and offer her a position in his incoming government.
Smart woman with good reverse psychology. I'm sure Atiku got the message .
But the question though is, what exactly is she bringing to the table ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by hush15: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Gistformant:

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/step-female-maja-presidential-candidate-urges-atiku

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

The minute she use that line that she is a woman, she just totally lost it. So people should vote for her because she is a woman.... what a nonsensical thot.

i swear, this saying that women are better managers is overhyped. For me, women are the reason this world is chaos in the first place. Now dont get me wrong cos i appreciate women but once you break their emotional wall, they dont reason again o. they rather watch everything go down ...

see this slay mama wants to nigerians president and asking Atiku to step down....if that ever pulls thru, am leaving this country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Groovenaija360(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
What can a typical Afonja offer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Sirpaul(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Obviously you also want Dollars
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by iGISTMORE: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Let me laugh. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Arabique: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
I have failed this great nation in the past by not speaking out strongly against the evil that exists within our corridors of power, today is not a day for silence, today I will look into the eyes of our common enemies and say "you are evil".
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by AutoSpaNg: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
As my memories rest, I will never forget what I have lost. It was 2015 and we were all looking for something different, not that things were too bad but we all thought it could get better. on that bright sunny day in Maiduguri we lined up behind each other waiting to change the state of things. Looking back at the decision I took that day, I feel like I have lost four good years to a murderous, crooked and corrupt leadership whose never ending selfish interests and escuse have been the issue of all National discourse ever since its assumption of power. we failed in 2015, let us seize 2019 and vote for tomorrow.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Mopolchi: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
she be mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Police Take Over Cross River Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.