Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' (30572 Views)

Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / MAJA Presidential Candidate, Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies Unveils Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by 12345baba(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
We done notice her
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Alexis0147(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Who is this one?
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by lexy2014: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
wink cool sad She's rite.Tell thatvthief to step down for her.Abi wetin he forgot there dey find again?
atiku doesn't need 2 step down 4 her. Let her defeat atiku at d polls. Isn't it better that way?
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Melison(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Step down kor step up ni
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by chronique(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Is there a new type of sickness in Nigeria? How can an unpopular candidate who is not even known in her immediate environment be asking Atiku to step down for her? Are these the type of unserious youths that want to go into politics and change Nigeria? Looks like these young folks think this whole thing is just a game.
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Shookonekilla: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
ipobarethieves:
wink cool sad She's rite.Tell thatvthief to step down for her.Abi wetin he forgot there dey find again?
[/s]

Shut up
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by dagok(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2018
faithugo64:
Whatever she is taking, let her stop, it is not good for her mental health grin

The battle line has been drawn
Atiku vs Buhari

The other candidates just want to throw money around in the name of campaign
;Nigeria Can not be Better if will still Vote for PDP and APC

fact,
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Maja kor maga ni
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
These people don't know the seriousness and magnitude of the issue at hand, they think is a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by lexy2014: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
faithugo64:

Atiku vs Buhari

Do they even have d money 2 buy fuel 4 vehicles how much more throw around? This lady is using d size of her compound to measure d size of Nigeria
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by oge4real(f): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Not until you amend this ya eyebrow Ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Friyo1920: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by cocoboss(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2018
come and suck ma dick...useless afonja being angry angry grin
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Friyo1920: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Madame u better go and face ur marriage
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by kgr8mike(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Madam step down and be Obidiently Atikulate. It is good for your health.
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Agugbadin: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
See her strong face

Madam how many local government areas do you have in Bornu state and Yobe state respectively
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Eberex(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Atleast her popularity has increased
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Billygee2u: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2018
faithugo64:

Atiku vs Buhari

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by tunary(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
muyoge:

What do you do with likes?
I was once excited earning likes but what has the collection of likes given me?
High time we stop hustling for likes, only certain people without sense of good reasoning hustle for likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by mudiana(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
This one think say na play we dey here!!! We wan remove one idiot and she dey here dey practice how to be an idiot. Woman respect urself, this is no child's play.
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Agugbadin: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:

The woman will be a bigger thief if giving the opportunity, who is she and are we sure that she's mentally okay
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:

And Buhari should continue with his retrogressive body odour abi?
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Chuksmonika(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Just when i think i have seen the best comedian in Nigeria,then this lady shows up...what makes her think that she can win chairman seat in her LG?..all this funny politican parties in Nigeria sef..they only one i know is APC,PDP and ApGA
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by daimsy(f): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Baseless reasoning.
You gotta give me what I want before you can be endorsed by me.
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by babzo(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
faithugo64:

Atiku vs Buhari

They are all doing it for INECs N50 Million grant to all parties that field Presidential candidates. If you know...you know

1 Like

Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by ajayiopy: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2018
IS POLITICAL STATEMENT.SHE WANT TO ATIKULATE
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Diso60090(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
See her strong face

Like you shit
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Ategberoson(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
you want Igbo to skin you alive Abi

do you know how ipob are happy having obi as Biafra VP grin

no politicians that want to go far dine with Igbo in politics ever succeed. even incumbent president was brought down to his kneel. this people are colossal liability to Nigeria political space

just mark this post when Buhari is sworn in 2019, watch as they pick up their ipob voice after abandoning the course, funny Igbo grin
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by DidierDrogba: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
but this woman fit still win Lifeless buhari
Re: Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' by Sunnywhite33: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018
She think it's stand up comedy they are talking about here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Police Take Over Cross River Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.