Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Buharist Should Atikulate These Posers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Buharist Should Atikulate These Posers (342 Views)

Win 100 Apc Faithful A Day To Become The Gainer Of Poll Shift: Nationa Atikulate / Time To Atikulate - Who Is Really Against Ndị Igbo? / My Humble Response To A Buharist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Buharist Should Atikulate These Posers by senatorbayor(m): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2018
To the buharist

Ask them why they became mute after the gandudge agbada mobile banking bribery video but were ranting over what they said its an assumption that atiku bribed delegates with dollars despite inability to provide picture or video evidence

Ask those defending buhari to tell us why buhari said abacha remains his hero for life.

Ask them where yusuf buhari got millions to buy his power bikes despite no records of him working

Ask them Why it is easy for buhari to dine and wine with same people he tagged criminals and looters

Ask them to tell you why buhari can't prosecute thieves in his gov't

Ask them Why he went to beg OBJ and IBB to support him in 2015 and why he collected money from Atiku to sponsor his campaign

Tell them to provide evidence of atiku being corrupt and why has the EFCC and buhari failed to prosecute him till date

Ask them why its difficult for buhari to tell Nigerians he had mansion in abuja

Ask them why buhari served under abacha and why buhari still insist abacha never stole despite the huge loot recovery by same buhari from abacha loot

Ask them if light and darkness can walk and work together and why is it easy for their mister integrity to walk and work with criminals

Ask them to mention one project buhari has commissioned in their own state

Ask them where did buhari wife get 2.5b naira that his aides stole from her ... Mind you the aide is still in police custody

Ask them why buhari keep defending anyone caught with corruption in his govt

Ask them who owns ikoyigate money and why no one has been prosecuted

Ask them where is babachir lawal , the grasscutter

Ask them why abba kyari who collected 500m from MTN can't be touched

Ask them why buhari can't prosecute oshiomole after a court gave the directive despite submissions of evidences by edo indigene to the EFCC

Ask them at what point was atiku corrupt and how come he was the candidate of ACN in 2007 and presidential aspirant under same APC in 2015

Ask them why did buhari and all APC chieftains went after atiku and begged him to decamp to APC

Ask them if the APC chieftains were blind when
Buhari was flying in atiku private jet during campaign

Ask them to show us the site of Atiku house in US and that of tinubu and other APC chieftains to prove they are ready to expose anyone found to be corrupt

Ask them if integrity means you must be poor

Finally, ask them to define integrity and justapose it with a man who does not honour his own words and kept telling lies

Words like.... I won't seek medical treatment abroad

Subsidy is a scam

I will serve only a term if elected

I won't spare looters even if they are in my govt

I can go on and on

I challenge anyone supporting buhari to dare those posers and i will bring enough evidences to buttress it..

Where were their voices when Atiku was in APC

They should mention one court where Atiku alleged case of corruption is been heard as charged by any govt or keep quiet for life and stop embarrassing the voodoo corruption fight of buhari

Re: The Buharist Should Atikulate These Posers by wilcox(m): 4:14am On Oct 16, 2018
That is one thing I like about PDP, they don't call you names when you leave the Party but for APC once you are not with them, you are the worst criminal that have ever held any political position. They play politics of hate and hence I tag them the worst secret cult when you are not a member you are a Jew man among men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Is The Worst In Terms Of Customer Service? / Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical? / Among The 7 Tallest Statues In Africa, Nigeria Shows Up Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.