Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) (33029 Views)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congratz
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by proffnico(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
I've been your long time fan Mr Explorer and i am really happy for you. The joy of almighty will continue to be your strength boss..
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by heryur(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congrat Mr Explorer May God shower more blessing on the new born baby
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats. May God in His infinite mercies bless her, keep her strong and make her grow in wisdom.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by SaAbbas(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Even if I'm the last to comment
I must say hi to little princess
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by PDPGuy: 4:27am On Oct 17, 2018
Congrats!!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by smasher1(m): 5:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Explorers:
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE

Modified

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

May God bless you all.

May Jehovah God bless you and your baby and wife. You have educated us on happenings around the world with pictorial evidence. We are so grateful.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Lamzee(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by LabUdegbe(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Congrats Explorers. Happy family. Wish your daughter well and love to our mothers, wives and sisters..
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nimi22(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Explorers:

Lol.... Ok oya name ur price grin

cheesy let me consult his father then we will agree on a price as for mine na just shikini money
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2018
Nimi22:

cheesy let me consult his father then we will agree on a price as for mine na just shikini money

Lol..... ok am waiting.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by elantraceey(f): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wooow..... Congratulations dearie, may God bless you and your family and provide you with all you'll need for the proper up bringing of our princess...... congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
elantraceey:
Wooow..... Congratulations dearie, may God bless you and your family and provide you with all you'll need for the proper up bringing of our princess...... congrats once again.

Hugs........ Amen, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Congrats Baba and welcome baby Explorer
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by AutoReportNG: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
@Explorers, I am sorry this is coming late, congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy, welcome to the club, I can predict you will be sleeping in the living room or you start your night vigil.

God bless the princess and the family.

Regards
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
AutoReportNG:
@Explorers, I am sorry this is coming late, congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy, welcome to the club, I can predict you will be sleeping in the living room or you start your night vigil.

God bless the princess and the family.

Regards

Amen to your prayers sir, really appreciate.

She's quiet though, she sleeps throughout the day and stay awake in the night till around 12-1am.

Grandma dey sa grin

2 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Explorers:

Amen to your prayers sir, really appreciate.

She's quiet though, she sleeps throughout the day and stay awake in the night till around 12-1am.

Grandma dey sa grin

cheesycheesycheesy, Thank God for grandma, you for hear am

God bless the baby
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is the best gift any parent can ask for, welcome baby exploration jnr,sorry I mean baby Grace. cheesy she's as cute as her mom.soon We will all celebrate ur 1 year birthday.I tap into this wonderful Blessing.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by error4040: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
@explorers congratulations
May this blessing bring you more joy in life

Congrats once again.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
elantraceey:

Our corper! How you been? Hope your service is going good. Take care and stay blessed.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations are in order Boss
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by HARDDON: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats gee! and welcome you lil rose bunny!

but ermmm, the names had me "twister"
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by olashas(f): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2018
So cute!
Congratulations Explorers!!

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Thundeh(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats my most admired and respected nairalanders. She'll grow in more wisdom even more than the dad. You'll not have any course to weep over her. But wait ooo. Naija doctors and their conventional way of child birth, why do they continue to wait for as long as 24hours labour? They could have induced her with injection that will quicking the delivery not up to that time and without CS. I'm talking from experience though.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats bro! Get well soon madam...God bless you all.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by olite93(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2018
We welcome her into the world with love...
She cute pa... Mk me wan b daddy

Our own Dora the explorer
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Aremu01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hearty congratulations explorers God bless and keep her safe
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Aremu01:
Hearty congratulations explorers
God bless and keep her safe

Amen, thanks bro.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
This is the best gift any parent can ask for, welcome baby exploration jnr,sorry I mean baby Grace. cheesy she's as cute as her mom.soon We will all celebrate ur 1 year birthday.I tap into this wonderful Blessing.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by BRAINCRASH(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
WELCOME TO NIGERIA.....PRINCESS EXPLORERS.....HOPING YOUR DAD WILL TEACH YOU A LOT.....
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats bro...October babies are special...
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by ProfEinstein: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats my dear explorer ,such a beautiful creature cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.