Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) (32727 Views)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
grin congratulovia
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Moneytize: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa

Congrats to you and your wife, she will grow in God's grace and her presence in your life shall open floodgates of blessing.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by frankfrancis871: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa

grin congratulations!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2018
congratulations! it's explorer's daughter. oshey!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by notindome(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Explorers. May God bless and keep her.
An exploration well deserved. If you know, you know grin
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by obafemee80(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats bro grin
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2018
krattoss:
Why u no born am abroad. That's the trend now..

Now this child will suffer what he don't know about embarassed

Yes, you're right. That's the trend.

But the trend is for the rich, those who can afford millions. Not for those who earn far less than 100k monthly.

I would have done that too if i have millions. I wish i had my baby in the US or Canada.

But i can't rob a bank to do that.

Your last statement shows the level of your reasoning and how childish you are.

You're not God to decide her future.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Momcherry:
Congrats. You and your wife look like siblings. Your family is blessed

Lol.... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2018
enoqueen:
Congrats e-brother.
May her arrival bring good tidings.

Thanks e-sister.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Ayomideen(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Explorers
Omo rere ni o ma je o
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by NoToPile: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Shes so so cute kiss kiss kiss

Fine girl.

Congratulations olorun a wo a dasi. Amen

Explorers- one of the very few people I respect on this forum, very mature in his posts. God Bless you and Family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
enoqueen:
Congrats e-brother.
May her arrival bring good tidings.

Thanks e-sistergrin

2 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Congrats. Ween ween ween cheesy cheesy

Am happy for u man
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by claseek(f): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2018
DWJOBScom:
awesome!!
but i don't want a baby girl!
it's people like you that eventually end up with 4 girls. Twins, two times

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Richie0974: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations fellow Ondo indigene. smiley
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by claseek(f): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
krattoss:
Why u no born am abroad. That's the trend now..

Now this child will suffer what he don't know about
embarassed
stop with the negativity. The child would not suffer in Jesus name

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by claseek(f): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations explorers!!! cheesy
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
A big congratulations to you my brother...

I am just 6 months in the game also... My first child came in April, a beautiful girl also grin grin

Áá tó lórúko lágbára Olórun.

She shall continue to grow in beauty, strength and wisdom in Jesus Mighty Name.

Amin ooo..... Thanks bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by claseek(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Holywizard:
Y name her as if she will be a native doctor? angry
I'm sure you're not yoruba smiley. If you were you will know those names are really beautiful.
Looks so to you cos he wrote them out in full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by banky3w(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations brother
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2018
claseek:
I'm sure you're not yoruba smiley. If you were you will know those names are really beautiful.
Looks so to you cos he wrote them out in full.

Some people don't deserve your mention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Zansu007: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow..... Soooo sweeeet.

See as you pack sweet sweet names give this little princess.
Nothing makes me happier than the coming to life of a new soul.

May your days be long and precious, Oluwafireyimika.
Wow, can't help gushing over those names. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by olu4life(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats Bro... May God empower you with all necessary equipment to nurture her.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by otusnora(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow, she's so cute! Thank God for safe delivery. Congrats brother n welcome princess Explorers.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by arcnomec(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
As your father use to do it here on nairaland,you can do it better in Nigeria.Welcome to the world.You will scale and accomplish greater heights than your father ever did.

5 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats my man

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by twinskenny(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
congratulations bro
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
na baby girls dey reign these days...Girls days of shakara will soon be over coz babes plenty die

Congrats
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by flyca: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
The 2nd picture of your princess looks like she doesn't like this idea of being born in Nigeria embarassed

Big Congrats Explorers!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Explorers.

May your princess become a queen!

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Unsad(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Adorable. Congratulations sire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.