Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made (45293 Views)

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
She enjoyed her to retire. I'm 'deaded' lmaooo

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Horlawoomey(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
This woman has PhD in badmouthing, she must be an Ibadan woman.

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by datola: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by wink2015(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter.

Read their chat below...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/disappointed-woman-murders-caterer-words-seeing-cake-made-daughter-photo

The word "Murder" in the subject title was frightening when I first saw it. I thought someone has been killed in the real sense of the word.

Little did I know that it was some kind of english cliche or hyperbolic statement.

Graduate of literary studies knows it better.

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Ameekas(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Hahaah some bakers sha,that definitely not minnie
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Adebayor19(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
She got the color right though grin
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Melison(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Naija cake b dis one??
Nawa o tor make una manage give am almajiri
Do anoda one
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by DEEKAH7(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
grayht:

U damn ryt Bro... I look at da cake and see COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by ELawal(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
If you ask me, I’ll say it’s staged.

Exactly my thinking too, with the way cake designs and decorations are nowadays, this looks like some people catching fun to me.

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by princechurchill(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
The cake looks like buhari
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by sweetyme001(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
The customer will not make heaven!!!
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Realname: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2018
That woman is the female me grin

She sure told that fake caterer what up
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by VULCAN(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2018

Aside from the hilarious replies of the customer did anyone else notice how the so-called baker kept defending the indefensible?

Kind of reminds me of Buhari and his supporters. Defending obvious failure which the whole world can see.

FlirtyGist:
Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter.

Read their chat below...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/disappointed-woman-murders-caterer-words-seeing-cake-made-daughter-photo

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by ibrutex(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2018
g
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by StPete: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2018
This damn too funny
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Ebuka478(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Good one, got my full dose of lol!

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by ttshems(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2018
wink
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Divay22(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
That shit is wack
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Lucifer66(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
If you ask me, I’ll say it’s staged.
Mumu, of course it's staged. Na only Africa magic Una they watch angry undecided
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Wirelessmic(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
I feel it is staged tho
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Akuruoulo(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
That cake looks really like a scary dog . A coward doll
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Lucifer66(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Some don't have common sense sha. It's staged but it's still funny.
You people should quit watching Africa magic and drinking Jesus piss.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2018
She has been making cakes for 5 hours not years. cheesy
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Bnladan(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Sounds lyk cookie Lyon grin
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by xtremeTall(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Lol..
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by techstack: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Hilarious
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by koffsman(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2018
She bleeped up big time ow will she bake such simple I don't know ow to make such cake won't kill her but greed won't let her accept her limited experience no b by force na she now said she gave her discount Bleep d discount and d stupid cake taste
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by mayskit4luv(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Zoharariel:

Walahi, it was staged. She was angry & making jokes at the same time.

Things people do for attention - shioooor!

I tell you Bro, like she was prepared for the whole drama. We ain’t in kindergarten now haba; when we see attention seeking post, we know! Next!

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by spinna: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
See this is where we Nigerians must learn creativity in insults. If it was Nigeria it would have been the boring idiot bastard your father etc.

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December - Minister Of State For Agriculture / Do You Want Your Baby Naturally Chubby And Healthy?