Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made (45443 Views)

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Datevilme: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
dazzlingd:
I can't just cope reading. From the English, one could tell easily she's black.
They talk like illiterates, no wonder whites discriminate them. Blacks everywhere with black brain, black English.

But when the British, Irish and Red neck Americans speak its acceptable right?
People who think like you are the reason blacks are discriminated, you are suffering from mental slavery, I hope you get liberated soon.

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Juliearth(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Mynd44:
That is certainly not Minnie.

Looks a bit like Courage the cowardly dog though grin

LOL! Thought so too.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Whino(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2018
That woman is a savage goddess grin grin grin
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by mechanics(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2018
She shouldn't have abuse her customer, she's disrespectful, maybe that's how she abuses her husband at home.
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by icogb: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
If you ask me, I’ll say it’s staged.
True.

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
That's crazy
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by royalair(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mynd44:
That is certainly not Minnie.

Looks a bit like Courage the cowardly dog though grin
on behalf of courage the cowardly dog I reject it

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by itsmeurLady(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
I can't stop laughing... I saved it already grin grin grin

My fav part

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by GameGod(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
FlirtyGist:
cool cool

SEE PHOTO HERE PHOTO HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/disappointed-woman-murders-caterer-words-seeing-cake-made-daughter-photo
ELawal:

Exactly my thinking too, with the way cake designs and decorations are nowadays, this looks like some people catching fun to me.

mayskit4luv:
If you ask me, I’ll say it’s staged.

Zoharariel:

Walahi, it was staged. She was angry & making jokes at the same time.

Things people do for attention - shioooor!

Bloggers and fake news are like 5&6

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by GameGod(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:
I can't stop laughing... I saved it already grin grin grin

My fav part
All staged, see my 2nd to the last post.

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by mayskit4luv(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
GameGod:

Bloggers and fake news are like 5&6

Thanks for this. They went through the stress all because of attention. SMH. Next!
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by mayskit4luv(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
5tss:
To gain what exactly pls

Attention! Next!
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by GrowUpBoys: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter.

Read their chat below...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/disappointed-woman-murders-caterer-words-seeing-cake-made-daughter-photo

The staged Minnie looks like Ekuke a.k.a Da local dog Sergent Mongrel

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by freshalien: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2022
dazzlingd:
I can't just cope reading. From the English, one could tell easily she's black.
They talk like illiterates, no wonder whites discriminate them. Blacks everywhere with black brain, black English.

May inferiority complex not kill you.

These Are Rare Fruits That Are Found In The North And Their Health Benefits / Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today / Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet