Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (21438 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie / "4 More Years!" - Reps, Senators Hail Buhari As He Presents 2019 Budget (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
So101:
that 1 Igbo man speaks plenty sense.. see my brother it’s fulani fulani.. igbos are suppose to get presidency in 2023 but come 2023(if pdp wins 2019), they will tell you an Igbo man is Vice President already, let Atiku continue and so the circle will go on and you all will be screaming marginalization! do not miss this chance oh don’t settle for vice when you can have president! A vote for Buhari brings us closer to the dream of having an Igbo President!
idiots because igbos dnt do zombie voting u think dey ar fools! dsame region dats rules ar d most backward in d world
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Princedapace:

Rye southerners have refused to work together.. Bro, I can tell that if south west, south east, south south and middle belt team up, fulani can't stop these zones.. It is annoying that these regions are blessed with human resources but have failed to take their place.

The zones are simply after partnering with fulani to rule nigeria.. Shame..

No matter what bro, we shouldn't av helped fulani to remove Jonathan.. It was a stupid mistake.. Southerners will have to hustle for more years to get that position again..

And as for south west, they really think after Buhari, the fulani will surrender power to them.. No, those fulani believe strictly on born to rule..

They were part of GEJ leadership issues.. While GEJ workers took advantage of the Boko Haram wahala to loot the country.
You got it.
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by So101: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Malawian:

I have been saying this. If Buhari wins again, he will amend the constitution and be life president, then the Fulani herdsmen will have their colonies and all. All these stupid southerners doing a job for Buhari for a pitance, know this...

Igbo people when pushed to the wall can start and sustain a war, hope your poeple can also do same. The soul of this country is at stake.
you go school atall? How can Buhari amend the constitution? Chai! #brainwashed
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Omeokachie: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
So101:
im sorry but you sound brainwashed..

Don't be sorry son.
Be more worried that you don't know where your next meal would come from.
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by BRASH: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Only Fools and Idiotic pigs Buhari will prefer another 4 years of Fulani Slavery.
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by So101: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
idiots because igbos dnt do zombie voting u think dey ar fools! dsame region dats rules ar d most backward in d world
lol you should stick to husband snatching my dear!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Malawian:

I have been saying this. If Buhari wins again, he will amend the constitution and be life president, then the Fulani herdsmen will have their colonies and all. All these stupid southerners doing a job for Buhari for a pitance, know this...

Igbo people when pushed to the wall can start and sustain a war, hope your poeple can also do same. The soul of this country is at stake.
amala eating west cant hold any war! d biafran war igbo fought stil scares dia children children /while igbos has forgotten about it....

dnt u see hw dey preach war is bad...Even we ikwerre ladies arent afraid of any war!

tell me wat der ar gud 4 ,if nt sit at one corner n gossip hw bad yeebos ar out of envy!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Sannisege: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
kodded:
obj had conscience, meanwhile that brainless dulllard is ready to do anything to remain in power

....remember the blood of dog and baboon will be soaked statement he made few years back ?
Hahahahaha 'OBJ had conscience'. You need to be sacrificed to the gods for that ridiculous statement.

1 Like

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by So101: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Omeokachie:

Don't be sorry son.
Be more worried that you don't know where your next meal would come from.
Not me Brother!! maybe you..
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Boyooosa(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:
1 Igbo man out of the 8 million registered voters in the SE. BTW, we don't do UPP in the east.
Make we prostrate for a dwarf no mean say make we no tall. Humility surrenders a man's heart to the good hands of his people. Mw, if you want to catch a monkey, you humble yourself by jumping around like one. But the truth is buhari is atiku's boss, any time any day. Go and ask him, politics aside!

1 Like

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by AndLeo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
If politics is about North and South why is it that the South especially the SW did not allow SS to complete 8 years during Jonathan era. They voted out the SS.
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
So101:
lol you should stick to husband snatching my dear!
Shame on u! Am more human dan u! u ar nobody
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by forgiveness: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kennydoc:

One honest truth Southerners like me must tell ourselves is that Fulanis will keep ruling Nigeria at least every 8 years. They are the political leaders of the North and are far better positioned to rule in the North than Hausas. So whenever power returns to the North, chances are high that it will be a Fulani man that will take over.
The main issue is having a Fulani man who is developmental minded and who will brings all parts of Nigeria together, rather than one who thinks he's a president of the North.
Atiku remains a better choice to move Nigeria forward compared to Buhari. He understands what it means to successfully run businesses. He can easily grow the economy, compared to one man that has never built or run any successful business in his life. He was given a thriving economy and he crashed it, yet wants to be elected again. God forbid!!!

Which thriving economy? The one that entered recession under Jonathan and PDP? shocked

Bros, na Sia Baba I dey ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by So101: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Shame on u! Am more human dan u! u ar nobody
okay
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Omeokachie: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
So101:
Not me Brother!! maybe you..

In the 'university of life' you still have a long way to go son. Aptly put just like your monika, still at the begginers level (101).
Worry for your future. Not everyone on NL is what you may think they are son.
Nuff said!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by akpanbaba: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
I wonder why people are rejoicing becaus of the emergence of Atiku as PDPcandidate .My questions .;Is Atiku better than Buhari.Are they not from the same Fulani extraction?Do they have different agenda?Whose character is better?

2 Likes

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by dukekingsley(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
True talk
Sai Baba #2019

1 Like

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Ori12: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is it reasonable for any southerners to vote a Fulani man that will still use 8 years ?. Why don't we allow this present Fulani man to finish his 8 years tenure which remain only 4 years,then we southerners take it up.Is it not better like this.Or you people want to prolong the days of our slavery till another 8 years.
Please we southerners let us think well.If any Fulani man promise you of 4 years on the throne,tell him he is a big liars .
Good luck .

2 Likes

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Bishop4real: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:
1 Igbo man out of the 8 million registered voters in the SE. BTW, we don't do UPP in the east.

Poor pgotoshop.

PMB can't stoop or bow for Atiku for at least these two reasons

1. PMB is Atiku's senior by age

2. By official hierarchy & protocol, PMB is a former head of state & currently the President & Commanded in Chief of The Federal Republic of Nigeria: two positions superior to Atiku's Former VP status.

Try harder...!

2 Likes

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Westaslave2(f): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
I am Igbo and many of us share this thought.
Cilicmarin u av no shame!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by CilicMarin: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
AndLeo:
If politics is about North and South why is it that the South especially the SW did not allow SS to complete 8 years during Jonathan era. They voted out the SS.

Because, Yardua(North) did not complete his own tenure as well.
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by wink2015(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
By Yinka Ajayi National Chairman of the United Progressive Party, UPP, Chief Chekwas Okorie, in this interview, outlines why the South-East and South-West should back President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election and speed up power shift to the South among other national issues.

Nigeria is still a work in progress but it’s unfortunate that we are in election mood. While those in government are busy convincing Nigerians that they have done    

On President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption war Nobody can take that from them because they were able to fight the anti-corruption war headlong.

But for some to call the anti-corruption war of this administration a selective fight is illogical. Because the issue of fraud and corruption does not expire. It’s a matter that lasts over time. And a government that is serious has to start from somewhere. If it’s one sided, who will they arrest, is it other innocent Nigerians or Chekwas Okorie who had never gone near government resources or treasury?

And some particular Nigerians had access to the treasury for 16 good years. If they start from there and another government comes to power, they can continue from there. I always remind those that say anti-corruption war is one-sided of an Igbo proverb that says: A River can only drown somebody whose feet it has seen. If you did not go near the river, how can it drown you? Are they saying if they stole and the other people stole, it should be cancelled? It’s only a corrupt man that will say that. They are not even ashamed that they had 16 years to rule and they messed the whole country up. They laid the foundation for recession.

Before I sound like the ruling party spokesperson, everybody knows that they had a higher source of revenue, by the time this government came, we had less than 7billion dollars in foreign reserve now we are talking about 42 to 46 billion in our foreign reserves.

Despite the situation we have found ourselves, there have been indications of prudence in resource management.

Nobody who will say agriculture has not received the kind of boost we are beginning to experience more certain growth and genuine infrastructural development.

The Buhari’s administration attitude not to cancel contracts approved by the previous government because his government didn’t award them, and encouraging contractors to go back to site is unprecedented.

We are now beginning to look at railway as a source of transportation; Agriculture has a quantum leap in development and is affecting Urban-Rural migration positively.

So things may not be automatic but things are looking up. For us in UPP, we decided not to field a presidential candidate so that we can use this period to consolidate and build a solid structure for 2023.     So for me, the Buhari administration is good to go for second term because there is nothing in PDP that Nigerians are missing that will make me want them to come back. I can live with another four years of Buhari but may not be able to endure another eight years of PDP.

The reason is the person running under PDP moral baggage is known, his pasts are known and we know what they did with the opportunity they had when they were in power for 16 years. So a Leopard does not change its spots. The saying that the devil you know is better than the angels you don’t know is true.

In a situation where there are two devils, you can choose the better devil. To Nigerians that are ethnic minded, they are faced with two Fulani, the APC Fulani and the PDP Fulani. It is left for you to choose your own Fulani.

For me, Buhari has an uncompleted job and the way he is going is a path of progress.

It is for Nigerians to decide what they want but I personally will prefer another four years of Buhari before power shift to the South-West or South-East, than another eight years of another Fulani with the same spot and if you add it to the previous nightmare of the PDP it will be too much for Nigerians to bear.      

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/2019-i-prefer-four-more-years-of-buhari-than-eight-years-of-another-fulani-chekwas-okorie/

I SUPPORT THE VIEWS OF CHEKWAS OKORIE!

Let President Muhammadu Buhari continue as President for just ONLY 4 YEARS and after that it will make way for a southern president to rule for clear 4 - 8 years comprising of 1 or 2 terms.

2 Likes

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by So101: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Omeokachie:

In the 'university of life' you still have a long way to go son. Aptly put just like your monika, still at the begginers level (101).
Worry for your future. Not everyone on NL is what you may think they are son.
Nuff said!
Bros what are you even on about? Please leave me oh let me go and worry about my next meal like you said. I no know if you don high but I suspect you!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Westaslave2(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Chekwas Okorie is high on Onitsha weed
Onitsha -ugbo weed apparently
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by chiedu7: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Earthbound:

In a situation where there are two devils, you can choose the better devil. To Nigerians that are ethnic minded, they are faced with two Fulani, the APC Fulani and the PDP Fulani. It is left for you to choose your own Fulani.

This is exactly what I have been saying. The Fulani are expert herdsmen. Their biggest achievement so far is herding the southerners.

Southerners are mumus
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by seunmsg(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
It is for Nigerians to decide what they want but I personally will prefer another four years of Buhari before power shift to the South-West or South-East, than another eight years of another Fulani with the same spot and if you add it to the previous nightmare of the PDP it will be too much for Nigerians to bear.

This should be the position of all reasonable southerner.

1 Like

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Boyooosa(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
AndLeo:
The division is into 2 by that yardstick; north then south, 3 regions from south and 3 from north I.e. nw, nc, ne and ss, se and sw. So if south south tru gej has done roughly six plus 8 yrs of obj from the sw, that means, the north still even have another 6 - 7 years pending before the presidency can come back to the south but I pray the calculation doesn't go that way so as for se to be compensated come 2023, at least they have endured enough. That's why we are advising them to unite but to no surprise the PDP governors are already contesting the emergence of obi as vice presidential candidate, who is their own...smh.
To technically respond to ur question, following the the regional rotation of the top leadership, jonathan was not supposed to contest in 2010 much more of winning but he was power drunk and thirsty at the same time! He shortchanged the north back then and interrupted d mutual agreement of the parties.
I hope the northerners dont work with this information come 2023. But alas, Atiku has all the tendencies to reopen this book!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Westaslave2(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Regardless of your insults, I reiterate that Buhari cannot hold on to power after completion of his 2nd term. Even we yorubas you call coward will fully partake in violent protests to make sure he leaves. Besides, the world is too interconnected to tolerate despotic rogue regimes.

Buhari can't foist himself on Nigerians after his 2nd term. Nigerians will welcome th CIA to kill him with open arms.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Coward shut up!

Dnt u knw dat u pple ar laffing stock dey wl nt tell u...because a fool wont understand d simplest of proverb n riddles

D way u fear ,makes igbo women,ss,middle belt nt even men cry on ur behalf,

Tribe dat sees protest as stupidity n sees godfatherism as d wisest strategy 4 d masses!

In dia tune " we yorubas ar d wisest nobody is lyk us tank God 4 tinubu who is sent by God"

1 Like

Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
ARRANT STUPIDITY!..... if ONLY buhari is competent, he can even rule for the next 2o years BUT the redundant ancestor is a lifeless fiasco that MUST BE SENT BACK TO HIS 150 GAY COWS come 2019!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Bede2u(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Only Fools and Idiotic pigs of Biafra will prefer another 8 years of Fulani Slavery.
well...here is another way of looking at it...if the sw actually cared about southern presidency, why didnt they join the se and ss to vote gej in 2015? Why did they vote a notherner?

See bro...the north will be in power for a very very very long time bro...cos even if pdp doesnt win in 2019, they will still field a nothener in 2023 to defeat ur thiefñubu
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Boyooosa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Seenyo:
ARRANT STUPIDITY!..... if ONLY buhari is competent, he can even rule for the next 2o years BUT the redundant ancestor is a lifeless fiasco that MUST BE SENT BACK TO HIS 150 GAY COWS come 2019!
You have this whole lot developmental idea to suggest and you did not enter front page, o ma shay o! We ll find a slot for u next u come, Pele!
Re: Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani by Yemikola(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
See as BMCs will applaud a man that is clearly making ethnic divisive comments, just because it will benefit the incompetent tyrant to continue in his destruction of the country.

Some of us are patriots, and we do not care if "Fulani" rules for another 8yrs as long as we can rescue this country from further destruction by Buhari and his incompetent crew.

Another 4yrs of this locusts, and it might just take us 50yrs to recover!

Atikulate!
You are the real f.o.o.l here man. Very simple logic is hard for you to comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt / Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor / Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.