Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg (36610 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Quickjobs:
So we should do what, fry ponmo?
.what is beef?
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by chukslawrence(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2018
trippleKAY:
Mark Zuckerberg using an Android phone, this dude life style eh
?
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by simplyOJ(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Cumtroller:
Is his daughter suffering from Down’s syndrome?

Very slow child.

Na wa grin grin You guys never disappoint.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by internetservice: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy that's funny
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by miqos02(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2018
OK seen
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
just as Buhari's granddaughter thinks her grandfather is educated
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
trippleKAY:

While some black mofos are killing themselves over iPhone. What a world!!
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by anochuko01(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Cumtroller:

Very slow child.
that small girl can afford to buy you and use your butt cheek to make leather shoe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by codinight: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
That's what makes kids adorable, they see things in an amazing way.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Rindo69: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
At least she will grow up and realize her father is one of the richest men unlike some people who their children think their dad is a fried meat seller only for them to grow up and realize he was also a supporter of a failed government and an online stooge who supplemented his livelihood with collecting small money to zombify himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by AdorableJosh(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Cumtroller:

Very slow child.

LMAOOO cry cry
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by VitoCorleone: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Cumtroller:

Very slow child.

No doubt that he reads a lot. The child made an intelligent guess after probably seeing his interest in books.
At her age, she is richer than your entire ancestry can dream of grin

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by AleAirHub(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Savage shocked
anochuko01:
that small girl can afford to buy you and use your butt cheek to make leather shoe cheesy

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by OGFarouq(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2018
LOL. FaceBook store.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by humilitypays(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
hahaha....kids kiss are the most wonderful, adorable creatures, they are the same all over the world cheesy cheesy
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
At least ur daughter thinks you work somewhere.

What of thousands of Nigerian men who stay home with their daughter due to lack of unemployment?

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by chisani(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Simplicity and humility all the way.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by tunary(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Rumicarter:
Nice, He probably loves reading and brings home a lot of books besides she's still too young to Know and Understand that her father rules the world.
Certainly
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one, she noticed you're a reader.
Face + Book

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by enonche85(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2018
crunchyg:
Only if she knew how much this book pays she wouldn't want to go to school to read any other book

Honestly!...lol.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Josh44s(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Rindo69:
At least she will grow up and realize her father is one of the richest men unlike some people who their children think their dad is a fried meat seller only for them to grow up and realize he was also a supporter of a failed government and an online stooge who supplemented his livelihood with collecting small money to zombify himself

Sarrki, Madridguy and that BBQ Freak comes to my mind

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Rumicarter:
Nice, He probably loves reading and brings home a lot of books besides she's still too young to Know and Understand that her father rules the world.
Hian!!! Face + Book

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Josh44s(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2018
anochuko01:

Oh my Gawd cheesy

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by IMASTEX: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2018
crunchyg:
Only if she knew how much this book pays she wouldn't want to go to school to read any other book
Abi oh.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Oblang(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
trippleKAY:

Lol..Zuckerberg is not the NL op...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by enonche85(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Cumtroller:

Very slow child.

From his post u should know he's talking about a little child, but ur lack of sense won't let u know that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by enonche85(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaIgboBoy:
just as Buhari's granddaughter thinks her grandfather is educated

Kai!....LMAO!!!!!
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Tomoyayi(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
trippleKAY:

Android phone bawo.
That's a screen shot from someone else's phone.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by IsraelSongz: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Quickjobs:
So we should do what, fry ponmo?

Go ahead and fry whatever You wish. That's if You even have the so called Ponmo to fry.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by westkid001(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2018
techstack:
cheesy

These rich oyinbos sha

Not flaunting the wealth

If na naija, they would have known that my father owns almighty facebook

Na lie jor leave sentiment wat about dangote and adenuga
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by TFLASHOGEE(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2018
a beg no mind all the guys wey dey beef lol , mark don block their accounts tire so u can understand how they feel when they see him make headlines grin
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by abbeyty(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2018
anochuko01:
grin grin grin leather shoes ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.