Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg (36611 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Mowoe:
While my Friends and Family Members in the Village think I'm Mark Zuckerberg. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by OYEDIPE(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Quickjobs:
So we should do what, fry ponmo?
What your use, if you don't fry kponmo

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by abbeyty(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2018
enonche85:

From his post u should know he's talking about a little child, but ur lack of sense won't let u know that.

Don't mind that dingbat, I don't think he knows what book is when he was that little girl age.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by divinelove(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
How can u explain to her that her Daddy is worth over 50 Billion Dollars
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by enonche85(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
abbeyty:

Don't mind that dingbat, I don't think he knows what book is when he was that little girl age.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by enonche85(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2018
OYEDIPE:

What your use, if you don't fry kponmo

Don't mind the olodo, his mates are making money while he's busy frying kponmo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Newboss(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one, she noticed you're a reader.
Nope! angry

FaceBOOK! angry
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Newboss(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Cause you read a lot and live a normal life . Can’t blame her. Even when she finally realized that her father is a billionaire. She would also live a normal thereby multiplying the riches.
How do you folks think? angry

FaceBOOK angry

Nothing about reading here angry
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Newboss(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2018
trippleKAY:
Mark Zuckerberg using an Android phone, this dude life style eh
Da fūck mehn angry

Android has grades angry
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Olumyco(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
VitoCorleone:

No doubt that he reads a lot. The child made an intelligent guess after probably seeing his interest in books.
At her age, she is richer than your entire ancestry can dream of grin

It might not be that actually. The Child could probably have been ruminating over what the word Facebook means. She might have probably got confused with the book part of the word facebook and thinks its actually a bookstore
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Maworry22: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
This man please let me laugh smiley smiley smiley smiley

]Is his daughter suffering from Down’s syndrome?

Very slow child.[/quote]
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Newboss(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
VitoCorleone:

No doubt that he reads a lot. The child made an intelligent guess after probably seeing his interest in books.
At her age, she is richer than your entire ancestry can dream of grin
FaceBOOK angry

Working at a bookstore has NOTHING to do with reading angry
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Newboss(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Noel1:
Face + Book
I dey vex for here angry

I wonder how these folks' brain workangry They can't connect a sot that simple angry They're so obsessed with the word reading that they think everyone is obsessed with it angry
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Freeman59: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Quickjobs:

Yes fry ponmo so that you can have sense
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by profinmasscom(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Don't be surprised that people will start launching their books on Facebook. And for you to read it, you have to subscribe.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by FestusIrohigbe: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
shocked
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by DopeTech(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
eDoctorr:
According to the Facebook founder on his Facebook page, he posted this:

Today I learned my daughter thinks
I work at a bookstore.

lolz
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by qanda: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Interesting
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by bluefilm: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Why not?

I don't blame the lil girl for thinking so after all you are always facing your book.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Ugosample(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
At least ur daughter thinks you work somewhere.

What of thousands of Nigerian men who stay home with their daughter due to lack of unemployment?

you mean to say lack of employment ?
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by cheechee1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol! She doesn't know that her father invented a platform that keeps the people away from reading books and makes them post every unnecessary detail on facebook, even when they go to toilet...
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by haibe(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
trippleKAY:
lmao so you think a person like mark won't have all the major phones with different operating systems? You're a joker
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by MrSensor(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Valro:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa
hahahahahahahaha... x1000 000
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by fowlyansh181(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
It’s
TroubleMaker47:
Lol.
I just love this guy's simplicity!
its the simple nerds you should fear the most.. they wreck hell if made god , and sadly MARK was made one and he did bring hell, dude has so many cases on him in court
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by 2bitrus: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
eDoctorr:
According to the Facebook founder on his Facebook page, he posted this:

Today I learned my daughter thinks
I work at a bookstore.

abi
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by awoluyi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Quickjobs:

It is a pity if all you can make out of this post is this your comment. Have you heard that one of the differences between rich people and poor people is: poor people watch TV while rich people read books.
l pray you are not one of Nigerian unemployed youths looking for N50,000 per month work.
My comment may be harsh, l beg react to it positively so as to have beautiful testimonies to share with others in future.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
i am beta dan dis guy i swear
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by rOsy247(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bookstore that has reunited friends and family. Given some people husbands and wives.
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by GoldHorse(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Quickjobs:

Yes. E dey sweet!
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by johntayo: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
Apart from Facebook you can also get in touch with family and friends by sending a scheduled SMS to celebrate them on their birthday, Wedding Anniversary, and other wonderful events in their lives. With GraceSMS, communication brings you together as we help you to reach that special someone on their special days.
https://gracesms.com
Re: My Daughter Thinks I Work At A Bookstore - Mark Zuckerberg by Ozkar: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
trippleKAY:
when you hear/read 'Android', you only think Tecno and co, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.