Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? (2323 Views)

Lady Records Her Friend Having Bed Session With Her Boyfriend On Facebook Live V / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2018
A friend of mine in class recently told a friend of her's that i am his boyfriend jokingly whereas we are just good friends oh.

I don't believe in girlfriends or boyfriends relationship or love because to me true love doesnt exist except of that of a mother to her child or her children.

When i confronted her on that she said it is just a joke and nothing more.

Is she having any feelings for me or she is just pulling my legs,i am confuse because this was a girl that on two occassions has called me her love or boss jokingly according to her.

Pls help me out of my confusion.
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by internetservice: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
... only a fool rush to war. same rules apply to love. believing something doesn't make it universally ideal or ethical.
typing....
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by Learnstuffs: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
She might call 3 other guys "Bestie" "Love" "Boo" jokingly. Don't get your hopes high bro grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by Deckline(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
THOU SHALT NOT FALL FOR IT,LEST THOU BE FRIENDZONED WHEN YOU START NURSING THE IMAGINARY FEELINGS TOWARDS HER.
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by jordyspices: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na wah d kind of rubbish we see on nairaland well op call her ur gf nd show it in action try to kiss her nd smooch her asz nd see wats happens from dere is either two things go happen either she slap u or she respond to stimulus
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by Oreofepeters: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Even if she called you her boyfriend, you are still her boyfriend.

It's as if we don't understand English in Nigeria, A male friend to a Female is called "Boyfriend"

get that right...

1 Like

Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by sladimeji(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
someone cannot play with you again

Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by utenwuson: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
A friend of mine in class recently told a friend of her's that i am his boyfriend jokingly whereas we are just good friends oh.

I don't believe in girlfriends or boyfriends relationship or love because to me true love doesnt exist except of that of a mother to her child or her children.

When i confronted her on that she said it is just a joke and nothing more.

Is she having any feelings for me or she is just pulling my legs,i am confuse because this was a girl that on two occassions has called me her love or boss jokingly according to her.

Pls help me out of my confusion.
lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

so why are u worried? A girl that is your friend is your girlfriend na abi na enemy una wan be ni
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by MrPlato(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2018

Young Man If You Love Her Then Go Ahead And start Showing It to Her And Stop Complaining
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by OneCorner: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wah kinda rubbish did I just read?
Are you a slow poke
Or you’re suffering from Down syndrome?
D post just reek off stupidity

Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by dhabrite(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Teenagers and their love brouhaha grin
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
I think you should focus on your books. Let English call you 'boo'
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by sacajawea: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
My friend Go and Sleep! angry
This generation of men that can't control their Feelings
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
"When i confronted her on that she said it is just a joke and nothing more"

Huge mistake.
Now you'll have to work hard to get the pot of soup that was previously served free.

My advice: Read your books, damnit. angry
Re: Is My Female Friend Having Feelings For Me! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Your female friend loves you,is just that she don't want to look too cheap that is why she said all that jokingly.
My advice to you is that ignore all her indirect advances and face your studies because love itself is a fallacy and with time she will dump and jump at the available guy,so wiseup.
My 2cents sha.

(1) (Reply)

No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. / 12 Things to Remember in Life [Picture] / thanks to the lord God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.