Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars (6541 Views)

Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Ak4ril(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
sayso:

@Big B1,how can I get the supporters ticket for south south.Am really interested.

@ Big B1, Beware, the guy won chop him share for our stolen money.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by kobikwelu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
shey atiku try??

let IBB try too,

all it takes is another visit from EFCC and then the game is over,

ask OBJ himself
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by darqly(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
@big b1- evidently you're thick as thieves with ibb,excuse the pun- but can you get me one of those cars? Also i have specs- i don't drive all those asian plastic products you guys just mass imported. Get me a BMW m3 2009,silver or gun-metal grey will do just fine thank you. Oh and, i don't drive auto either!
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Mealways: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
For whatever reason, when the name of Ibrahim Babangida is mentioned, it reminds me so much of Robert Mugabe. Just the way you have people like BigB1 who have sold their soul for whatever reason to IBB, there are people who have also looked at Mugabe as a hero overlooking the innocent lives these leaders have cut short.

I hope one day we will live our lives with dignity and not for our selfish ambitious.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by oderemo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
@big b1- evidently you're thick is thieves with ibb,excuse the pun- but can you get me one of those cars? But i have specs- i don't drive all those asian plastic products you guys just mass imported. Get me a BMW m3 2009,silver or gun-metal grey will do just fine thank you. Oh and, i don't drive auto either,

one auto is on the way to you my man.to grace your lawn.just. cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by oluagness(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2010
He will definately fail
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
Kennyblues:

I am not a supporter of the “evil genius” and never will I be. However, I always admire his courage and sagacity in making a reality his dream and ambition. Sometime ago the Evil Genius threw a challenge at us all youths, how many came out to defend the allegation and accusations – none. This is a man who has all it takes to rule the volatile nation called Nigeria, he can decide on his own what he wants and what he does not want because he is a master strategies. Nairalanders, tell me; what is your fear about this genius coming back to rule?

Let the truth be told,
mr 2FACE,why not just tell the evil genius that nigerians are stil VERY unhappy with him because of his numerous evil he committed for 8 years and which he never address.Abeg tell am say boys dey vex seriously.on a serious note,why not tell him to sign up on nairaland so that he can address us by himself.this double face agents thing is not working at all.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by atilla(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
www.
againstbabangida.com

never should this guy take over power again.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by oluclem(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
Big B1,abi wetin you dey call yourself, your yeye hero kept me at home on a nine month strike because of his stupid, selfish, senseless and inhuman annulment. How do you want us to now vote for a man that doesn't believe in democracy sixteen years ago.

If he like let him by the car for every family in Nigeria , he will still fail, Insha Allau, he will fail, , Again by the grace of God, he will fail, Tell your man to go and die jeje for hin house, oooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by ajelerojnr: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
We have come to a better knowledge in this nation, we can not be fooled by anybody any more.
Let him buy private get for every street to campaign for him, he will not win.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

mr 2FACE,why not just tell the evil genius that nigerians are stil VERY unhappy with him because of his numerous evil he committed for 8 years and which he never address.Abeg tell am say boys dey vex seriously.on a serious note,why not tell him to sign up on nairaland so that he can address us by himself.this double face agents thing is not working at all.

what else do you want him to say, already he has taken responsibility of whatever happened; an hallmark of a true leader
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by usbcable(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2010
Anytime I read a topic related to IBB, a name comes to mind, Big B1.
I used to feel disgust for voicing your opinion, but today I tried to think about all you always say/compliment him about.
Its really amazing to see that in truth he i.e babangida has unique abilities to rule Nigeria, but I again think that all other Generals that ruled us also had same character, the only touch to his regime was; Mariam his wife and their many economic policies that never really had much effect other than advertisements.

He was decisive just like others
brutal just like others
murderous just like others
but unlike others he was handsome and his wife was also pretty.
EVIL GENIUS.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by usbcable(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
Kennyblues:

what else do you want him to say, already he has taken responsibility of whatever happened; an hallmark of a true leader
does this include the assasinations of anti-military rule activists.Definately, no.
and how about the oil windfall.
or how about the crippling of our economy and education for months.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by hilli666(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2010
Somebody has to hit ctrl-alt-delete on this contry called Nigeria and restart it again!!
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by kobikwelu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

unfortunately, the alt button don dey faulty, so no going back
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by canuck(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
A convoy of X number of cars that loops around the country will NOT drive him into Aso Rock. It's not going to happen!

He will back down shortly.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
usbcable:

does this include the assasinations of anti-military rule activists.Definately, no.
and how about the oil windfall.
or how about the crippling of our economy and education for months.

Different strokes for different folks. There is no point calling for the genius' head over everything that happened during his regime. Where there no economic advicers? how many of them threw in the towels when the economy was crippling. The sole called activists, how many of them were fighting a just course -  to you tent oh Isreal.

Did the Genius single handedly syphone the oil wind fall?
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Athoos: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
d truth of the matter is dat no matter wat anybody says once ibb beats jonathan in d primaries, which he will. he has eventually won the presidency.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by xterra2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
Yh If Babangida and Jonathan go to primary Ibb would Defeat Jonathan
I would Vote Ibb against Jonathan
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
Athoos:

d truth of the matter is dat no matter wat anybody says once ibb beats jonathan in d primaries, which he will. he has eventually won the presidency.

Gbamm! So please, vote IBB; he is our man
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
Kennyblues:

what responsibilities are you talking about ?
^^^^
-the death of Maman vatsa
-death of Kudirat
-death of saro-wiwa
-collapse of nigeria economy
-cancellation of 1993 election
-complicity in the death of Abiola
-Gulf oil money that disappeared
death of thousands of nigerians during -the hope 93 riot.
-Arrests and killing of opposition democrats among others.which one are you talking about ?
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Mkpotu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
It is not easy for IBB to beat an incumbent President in primaries. Primaries are not usually free and fare as you think. U have not heard about the 'mandatory order to deliver your constituency'

Before primaries are conducted the likely winner is usually known because there is really an instruction for Governors to deliver so that they can be delivered. The only primaries that was dicey was that of Ekwueme/Obasanjo where majority of the party stalwarts wanted Ekwueme but for the mafias of that time who changed the game in Jos in favor of OBJ to placate the west for the June 12 stuff. PDP primaries has always been who the blessing of the gladiators and which I know it must be the incumbent.

If Jonathan is not contesting he will disappoint IBB the way OBJ did and Sambo might be the likely candidate.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by usbcable(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
Kennyblues:

Different strokes for different folks. There is no point calling for the genius' head over everything that happened during his regime. Where there no economic advicers? how many of them threw in the towels when the economy was crippling. The sole called activists, how many of them were fighting a just course -  to you tent oh Isreal.

Did the Genius single handedly syphone the oil wind fall?

but during all these irregularities he was @ the helm of affairs.
he appointed the incompetent advisers and ministers and since they all answer to him of which their failure is also his failure.
and the activists have endless pointers indicating that they were fighting the tyranny of his administration.

and yes BTW am not calling for his head.I have mine which is sufficient for me.

he also did not syphone anything alone but at least he had a field day with the revenue therefrom.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

what responsibilities are you talking about ?
^^^^
-the death of Maman vatsa
-death of Kudirat
-death of saro-wiwa
-collapse of nigeria economy
-cancellation of 1993 election
-complicity in the death of Abiola
-Gulf oil money that disappeared
death of thousands of nigerians during -the hope 93 riot.
-Arrests and killing of opposition democrats among others.which one are you talking about ?

Maman Vatsa was culpable of the offense committed so he was sentenced for trying to plot a coup against a sitting president. Perhaps you expected the Genius to threat with a kid gloves.

Babangida was not in power as at the time Kudirat was killed probably you will summon the spirit of Abacha to ask who killed Kudirat. Same applies to Ken Saro-wiwa

He had economic advisers, didn’t he? Where were they where the economy was crumbling, did anyone them voiced out that economy was crumbling or peradventure, resigned; they were all having a fun-filled day.

He did not annulled the election, the powers that be did. With guns on your head, you would have denied your own parent because nobody wants to die

What was his stance on Abiola’s death, why didn’t Abacha give Abiola a presidential pardon and probably banish to Ghana or South Africa. Abiola was a fool to have waited to fight forgetting that he who runs lives to fight another day but instead was mislead by the ones enjoying the fruits of his labour.

Where is the report that indicts him of single handedly siphoned the gulf oil money, tell Jonathan to dare bring it out and prosecute the gap toothed genius.

Have you ever recorded a case where riot was taking as option to dialogue without shedding blood, if you have tell me.

Which democrats? Amongst whom are you talking about.

Please let us see beyond Babangida being an evil genius but having the wand to make things happen for us all.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by usbcable(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
Athoos:

I agree with you that if IBB beats GEJ at the primaries he most likely ends up as our next president.
but that is ''if he defeats GEJ'', and its never easy defeating the incumbency.
And,
Insha Allah he wont win the primaries  talkless of election proper.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by mrkoma2012: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
If this statement is true den leaves little imagination how much babaginda in investing on his campgain and if successful the effects it would have on d nations account balance
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2010
IBB will win because none of you guys is bold enough to identify any candidate of your choice; all you have done so far is cry and make baseless noise on Nairaland, and that will definitely not bring home the trophy.

You dreamers keep on talking about people (Goodluck, Ribadu, Sambo) who have not made their intention to be known; just in-case you do not know, next president must be elected by next year May (less than a year).And all you folks could do is cry like bunch of 2 day old babies.

IBB is ready, focused and determined; there is no stopping, he'll rule again.
Goodluck knows and Sambo clearly understands that it is very critical for IBB to return and bring this country back to the top. Nobody else has the balls.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by ofegge73(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
Foolish,sycophants! you are asking for babangida to rule your wife and kids,if you have any,and wish them well.Nigerians will resist him forever. Where did he get money to buy 1000 vehicles?  How much does an Army General earn?Its people like you ,his supporters ,who are ruining this Nation.How can a Nigerian ,with blood in his veins ,come out rooting for babangida?You have all sold your conscience to evil,your children's future to probability and your end is better imagined.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
Bringing Nigeria back to the top is simply all about having the balls to do so.
This is not UK or America, we are talking about Nigeria. I beg, do not let u continue to waste time with these hopeless/ball-less clowns, they do not have what it takes.

IBB is our man
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
Let us leave IBB for now.
Nothing personal, no need to fight, just present your candidate and let us know how he or she plans to go through the invisible obstables that continue to degrade the value of his nation.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
I wish a formidable candidate would emerge and test might with the General. I have looked at every potential candidate would could emerge but none of them could match the General.

Who wants to context with the heavyweight champion,
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Jakumo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
Big Bee, you clearly LOVE Babangida with the same intensity that all those Colombian peasants loved and revered the now dead cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar.

It will be interesting to see if the life story and ultimate fate of Babangida mirrors that of Pablo Escobar, since both men do seem to have such a lot in common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Midnight Blast In Bauchi Was Caused By A Faulty Transformer - Police / Chinua Achebe Should Be Charged With War Crimes. / N'delta Coalition Wants Imbalance In Oil Block Allocation Tackled

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.