Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars (6539 Views)

Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by kobikwelu(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
but strangely, who else is coming out,

everybody is scared shit,

else nappers would pay u an unscheduled visit
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by usbcable(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Big B1 link=topic=479162.msg6391562#msg6391562 date=1279211761]
IBB will win because none of you guys is bold enough to identify any candidate of your choice; all you have done so far is cry and make baseless noise on Nairaland, and that will definitely not bring home the trophy.

You dreamers keep on talking about people (Goodluck, Ribadu, Sambo) who have not made their intention to be known; just in-case you do not know, next president must be elected by next year May (less than a year).And all you folks could do is cry like bunch of 2 day old babies.

IBB is ready, focused and determined; there is no stopping, he'll rule again.
Goodluck knows and Sambo clearly understands that it is very critical for IBB to return and bring this country back to the top. Nobody else has the balls.

Neither Yar'adua nor Jonathan was amongst the earliest to signify their intent for the presidency but they ended up as our president.but this dont take anything away from IBB's aspirations, it only lets you realise its not a ''sure banker'' for anyone of them.
and my dear alot can happen in six months to the election .

yeah, we may be crying like new born babies but I wonder how you would react if truly a One Man One Vote election happens in Nigeria.

And I wonder what makes you think he can take us to a place he never himself occupied in the hearts of the masses talkless of him taking Nigeria to the top.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2010
usbcable:

yeah, we may be crying like new born babies but I wonder how you would react if truly a One Man One Vote election happens in Nigeria.

Why are you talking about One Man One Vote. What is the ratio of literates to illiterates in Nigeria. How many people know about one man one vote.

Who are the real voters?
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by usbcable(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
Kennyblues:

I wish a formidable candidate would emerge and test might with the General. I have looked at every potential candidate would could emerge but none of them could match the General.

Who wants to context with the heavyweight champion,

In reality with the present electoral process, their are a few candidates that can be able to chase or put up a good fight against the generals(IBB,Buhari,OBJ and Atiku),
but I would rather a GEJ/Mark/Bankole/Elrufai becomes the next president than same old men.
I never really liked the PDP but I hate the return of the old bandwagons the more.

Moreover, there are more credible and capable people.Only that the election most likely wont be One Man One Vote.
I did vote in the last election and will still ,Insha Allah come next election.Even if an Evil Genius/ Maradona rigs it to the high heavens.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by usbcable(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
Kennyblues:

Why are you talking about One Man One Vote. What is the ratio of literates to illiterates in Nigeria. How many people know about one man one vote.

Who are the real voters?
One Man One vote means every individual has a one count in deciding who he answers to.
An illiterate,a Professor,an activist, a militant, a pro-IBB nigerian, an anti IBB man all have only one count/say/vote in the election.
the ratio of illiterates to elites does not matter as everyone can exercise only a one time right.everybody does not need to know ''one man one vote'', because everyone already knows the principle.as it was displayed in June 12 1993. the problem is for it to be applied once again in a fair and just environment, which of course IBB and co would detest.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
Who are the real voters?
The real voters do not come on nairaland, neither do they have access to the Internet; they are ready to kill for IBB. Pretty soon the Niger Delta connection will join the IBB train, and this is because IBB listens attentively to issues and pays attention to different solutions, he knows how to make you feel special; and more than anything else he isn't scared to pull the trigger (to make tough decisions) effectively and efficiently.

He is the answer, he is the solution. Today, he is the only entity that has what it takes to stop the foolishness that is taking place in Nigeria.
He is bold, he has powerful followers, he has unbreakable connections, he has the experience, he is wise and extremely charismatic.
What else is left? Let us take advantage of these unique qualities and together put Nigeria back on the map.

What do you people say?
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
When I came across this thread I never knew someone would reason or say exactly what is in my mind concerning the general of our time but I must confess that Big B1 is truely a realist.

Truth hurts grin grin grin

IBB our Man
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
Big B1:

Let us leave IBB for now.
Nothing personal, no need to fight, just present your candidate and let us know how he or she plans to go through the invisible obstables that continue to degrade the value of his nation.

MR. BIG B1; VOTING FOR IBB IS NOT THE PROBLEM FOR ME, BUT MY ONLY CONCERN IS WHETHER HE WILL RELINQUISH  POWER AT THE END OF HIS ALMIGHTY TENURE, BUT IF YOU CAN SWEAR WITH YOUR LIFE, THEN COUNT ME IN!! HAVING IN MIND THAT YOUR MAN HAS A HUGE APPETITE FOR ANNULLING ELECTIONS,

THAT MAN YEARS BACK CAME TO MY SCHOOL AND TOLD US THAT WE ARE THE FUTURE LEADERS, DECADES LATER HE IS STILL VYING FOR LEADERSHIP POSITION,

HAVING SAID ALL THIS, MY QUESTIONS ARE;
1.  DURING AND AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE, DOES IT MEAN HE WAS NOT ABLE TO TRAIN SOMEONE "LIKE YOU" THAT CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE HE LEFT OFF.                          WHICH IS EVERY PARENTS DREAM, ESPECIALLY IN IGBO-LAND. IF HE HAS NOBODY TRAINED UP TILL NOW! DOES THAT MAKE HIM A GOOD PARENT/MAN?

2. WHEN ARE "WE" THOSE HE REFEREED TO AS "FUTURE LEADERS IN 80'S GOING TO BECOME THE "LEADERS" ?

IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS TWO QUESTIONS CORRECTLY , I WILL RECONSIDER MY SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER CANDIDATE,
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Kennyblues(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
Frank-Aba:

MR. BIG B1; VOTING FOR IBB IS NOT THE PROBLEM FOR ME, BUT MY ONLY CONCERN IS WHETHER HE WILL RELINQUISH  POWER AT THE END OF HIS ALMIGHTY TENURE, BUT IF YOU CAN SWEAR WITH YOUR LIFE, THEN COUNT ME IN!! HAVING IN MIND THAT YOUR MAN HAS A HUGE APPETITE FOR ANNULLING ELECTIONS,

THAT MAN YEARS BACK CAME TO MY SCHOOL AND TOLD US THAT WE ARE THE FUTURE LEADERS, DECADES LATER HE IS STILL VYING FOR LEADERSHIP POSITION,

1.  DURING AND AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE, DOES IT MEAN HE WAS NOT ABLE TO TRAIN SOMEONE "LIKE YOU" THAT CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE HE LEFT OFF.                          WHICH IS EVERY PARENTS DREAM, ESPECIALLY IN IGBO-LAND. IF HE HAS NOBODY TRAINED UP TILL NOW! DOES THAT MAKE HIM A GOOD PARENT/MAN?

2. WHEN ARE "WE" THOSE HE REFEREED TO AS "FUTURE LEADERS IN 80'S GOING TO BECOME THE "LEADERS" ?

IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS TWO QUESTIONS CORRECTLY , I WILL RECONSIDER MY SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER CANDIDATE,

This is the problem with Nigerians swapping issues. Babangida never went to anybody's school and told them they are the future leaders, I could remember vividly, it was Obasanjo who went to a school and told them that they are the future leaders

Say things as they appear
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by oderemo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
fame vaporizes, money goes with the wind, and all thats left is character. o.j. simpson {1977}

we all know what happens to him in the end.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by halfdutch: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
Why would anyone wants this man back in power?  lipsrsealed
Shameless fools, what good did he do for you? it is time to move on and embrace the real democracy and good leadership.
IBB's time has come and gone!!!
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by folly24: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
ibb is able to operate in nigeria today, because of people ---like[ BIG 1] WHO CAN SELL THEIR FUTURE &THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN FOR A PLATE OF PORTAGE
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
1.  DURING AND AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE, DOES IT MEAN HE WAS NOT ABLE TO TRAIN SOMEONE "LIKE YOU" THAT CAN CONTINUE FROM WHERE HE LEFT OFF.                          WHICH IS EVERY PARENTS DREAM, ESPECIALLY IN IGBO-LAND.  IF HE HAS NOBODY TRAINED UP TILL NOW! DOES THAT MAKE HIM A GOOD PARENT/MAN?  

First, IBB has never called himself PERFECT or a SAINT. He clearly knows that certain things were omitted during his days as the head of states; he sincerely feels bad and also responsible for some of these problems. He is now older and wiser, he now understands things he did not see a few years ago.
He is extremely desperate to return only to correct all these things.

IBB's intention is simply to Return, Correct, Educate, Empower, and Relinquish the power.
Believe it or not, IBB is still one of the leaders in Nigeria today that truly admires the new generations and thier enormous abilities, and he wants absolutely nothing more than to see them rise, fly and take this country to the next level. But the truth is: Nigerian youngstars can not make it happen at this very difficult period. We need a solid 4 years of cleanup process, which has to be done by a powerful, respectful and experienced leader; this entity must untangle all the invisibe knots, and setup an unimpeachable foundation for the new generations to carry on.
And this is where IBB comes in.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
I share your sentiment. . . . .

IBB is Nigeria's best bet if Nigerians want positive changes in that country.
He's been there, done that. He will not be afraid to crush all em sabotages in Agbada that Yaradua was scared to deal with.
IBB for President. . . . . . People like Donald Duke, Buba Marwa are all upright but they would lose their balls when faced with critical decisions.

An incredible post by Sauron
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Czarskit(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
IBB for KiriKiri Resident . . . grin
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by jensinmi(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2010
Czarskit:

IBB for KiriKiri Resident . . . grin

I second that.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by KA24DETT(m): 12:46am On Jul 16, 2010
Kennyblues:

Gbamm! So please, vote IBB; he is our man
He is your man,,, this things happens every 4 years, cus u are employed in the internet department campaign organization of ibb to help sell his candidacy dosent mean he will recogonize u when he steps in. People like IBB are the devil, the will give u 2 million to go buy him votes but when they get in, they will mortgage ur future and ur kids future. That money u got or will be getting will run out. What the aftermath. This guy has no respect for the constituition, he didnt even appear before oputa panel, Obasanjo did, everybody else did. Ibb is here screaming about rotational presidency cus he know when everything is true and fair, he wont win, He is clearing the road for his presidency. How did he build his minna mansion? what are his dividends of rule?. Nothing and absolutely nothing. In developed countries, people like him would be walking around in shame.
Its written in the bible, dont wish for the evils man rishes or want to be in the company of him.  We will never take the gamble of placing the next 8 years of my country in his hands. no, i refuse to do that. i wish Gani is still alive. I dont know why we lose the good ones and the bad ones still walk around. He hasent even told Nigeria what his plans to take this country foward or explain what happened in his previous rule. Its time for the whole country to stand up, its time.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by IykeD1(m): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2010

This is correct.
Have you noticed that IBB is the only candidate that has publicly revealed his intention and also doing several things about? The others are too scared and also have no confidence to make anything happen. Even your president has no balls to reveal his intention

You haven't seen nothing yet; guys, please just be patient and see what next week will bring.

Big B1,

You are up to you old tricks again, remember what happened in 2006/2007 when you have pretty much crowned your
hero as the next president until he chickened out, That was really funny. Anyway, times have changed and a lot of the
so- called invincible people are being laid bared. Your hero may win if Jonathan decides not to run, otherwise, there is
no way a sitting president in Africa is about to lose - IBB knows this of course.

Keep up the campaign - by the way, can you arrange for one or two Camry to be shipped to Texas, will gladly paint it IBB
For 2011, though I will repaint them after he loses and put them to good use. smiley

Anyway, IBB is a has-been, and you know that. I doubt he is wiser, I will believe when he returns his 25% stake in Glo
back to the state.

Cheers.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by egin(m): 2:19am On Jul 16, 2010
Let him start a fan page on facebook and see the response he gets. Fool
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Echidime(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2010
send pictures of the cars
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Redman44(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2010
With this new development and IBB's bold foray into Nigeria's Political arena once more, I'm really scared for the country's future. The Nigerian Project is just crumbling everyday cry cry cry IBB has nothing to offer as a leader and Nigeria will continue to retrogress under his rule. The painful thing is that some of my friends are campaigning for him on Facebook. It is all just sickening cry cry cry

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by eros(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2010
Is it possible for the cars to be burnt to ashes

I will gladly participate in anything to frustrate IBB's campaign. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2010
Big B1:

First, IBB has never called himself PERFECT or a SAINT. He clearly knows that certain things were omitted during his days as the head of states; he sincerely feels bad and also responsible for some of these problems. He is now older and wiser, he now understands things he did not see a few years ago.

IBB's intention is simply to Return, Correct, Educate, Empower, and Relinquish the power.
Believe it or not, IBB is still one of the leaders in Nigeria today that truly admires the new generations and thier enormous abilities, and he wants absolutely nothing more than to see them rise, fly and take this country to the next level. But the truth is: Nigerian youngstars can not make it happen at this very difficult period. We need a solid 4 years of cleanup process, which has to be done by a powerful, respectful and experienced leader; this entity must untangle all the invisibe knots, and setup an unimpeachable foundation for the new generations to carry on.

MR. BIG B1: THE TIME OF MY REPLY IS 9:31 AM NIGERIAN TIME, AM SORRY YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AT ALL,
NOW, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO TELL HIM THAT SOMEONE SAID ON NAIRALAND FORUM THAT HE WILL LOSE WOEFULLY!
AND OFCOS, NIGERIAN DOESN'T HAVE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR HIS CAMPAIGN AS THEY NEVER HAD DURING THE OPUTA PANEL, {that was were he missed his Golden Opportunity.}
ANYWAY, I KNOW HE STILL HAS SOME MONEY TO SPEND AROUND,
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2010
Big B1:

MR. BIG B1: THE TIME OF MY REPLY IS 9:31 AM NIGERIAN TIME,   AM SORRY YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AT ALL,
NOW, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO TELL HIM THAT SOMEONE SAID ON NAIRALAND FORUM THAT HE WILL LOSE WOEFULLY!
AND OFCOS, NIGERIAN DOESN'T HAVE ADEQUATE SECURITY FOR HIS CAMPAIGN AS THEY NEVER HAD DURING THE OPUTA PANEL, {that was were he missed his Golden Opportunity.}  
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2010
Big B1:

MR. BIG B1: THE TIME OF MY REPLY IS 9:31 AM NIGERIAN TIME,   AM SORRY YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AT ALL,
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2010
I SAW THIS I THOUGHT IT MAY INTEREST SOME PEOPLE LIKE MR. BIG B1 ET AL,

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/5956.html

IBB = I BETTER BACKOUT!
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Browser69(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2010
@Big B1, I am using this opportunity to tell you that you should also inform your mentor that keke Napep/keke Marwa is far cheaper than d prado and camry. One Prado price=10 keke Napeps and think of how many villages IBB will present them to. This is very real from Tri~cycle contractor.send me ur contact so that we can perfect d deal. Thanks
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Greycells(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2010
I need to be convinced about IBB!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by 2old4that(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2010
Has anyone wonder what's the vehicles for. . .
and shouldnt he (IBB) be probe as to where he gets the money for those cars?

It doesnt make sense.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2010
No, you do not make sense at all. Which planet are you from?
What kind of silly question is this?

Dude, IBB has the most powerful followers in the entire Africa, his connections are stronger than iron.

FYI:The money IBB will raise for his campaign in 2 hours can not be matched by other politicians in 8 months.

If you think IBB is spending Kobo from his pocket for his 2011 campaign then you must be a big a*s fo0l.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by ud4u: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2010
See what poverty is causing in Nigeria!! people are selling their birthright because of car and money. Until government do something about poverty, Nigeria cannever get better.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by otondo55: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
With stone we shall vote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Police Refuses To Implement Court Judgment / This Hospital In Abia State Will Amaze You! - Photos / Gowon: Chimamanda Adichie, Others Distorting Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.