Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars (6540 Views)

Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
Big B1 You have no future in Nigeria that is why you are supporting the Evil IBB he has failed for sure. No futre in that old smelling Idiot
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by exago(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
what is he bring on board. . .
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
Isn't coup plotting a criminal offence in Nigeria? Why is IBB still walking free on d streets?
We all nid to force our law makers to outlaw coup plotting and also enact laws that would help prosecute any one that has ever planned a coup.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by vennyboy2k(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
IF BABANGIDA COMES BACK IT WILL BE A SLAP ON THE FACE OF ALL NIGERIANS. IT WILL SHOW LACK OF PASSION AND INTEFRITY FOR OUR NATION. THIS WILL MOSTLY AFFECT THE YOUNGER GENERATION.
PLEASE HELP STOP IT BY VOICING YOUR OPINIONS ON
http://vennyboy..com/2010/07/my-fellow-nigerians-and-friends-on.html
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
My man, this is not about a slap on anyone's face, it is all about getting things right effectively and efficiently. And noone else has the balls to make this happen quickly.
But if you know anyone else, please let us know.

And your site or link has to be up and running before you can use it to stop anybody.
Don't you think so?
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Greycells(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Bigb1

Are u working for IBB, or just playing d Devil's advocate here?
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by BigB11(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
Absolutely self employed.
I benefit nothing from supporting IBB. I just know when I see a real leader that is desperate to correct things and make miracle happen in Nigeria.

My happiness is to see this country at the top once again.
I'm not a psychophant, absolutely too smart and dedicated to be one.
If you take your time to search through my record you'll discover that I gave Obama of united states the same exact support during his campaign process.

I totally stand by my belief and do not compromise.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Greycells(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
I think u are working for IBB tongue
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by princepee: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2010
biggie! i no blame u oooo. i know say hunger for ajegunle don affect u well well, and u re hopin that this man will be ure meal ticket., plz can u tell me where he got the money for 1000 cars from?
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by daroz(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2010
Big B1 is trying to get a recognition from IBB so that he can also be a benefactor from his extravagant presidential campaign, so make una leave am.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by beespak7(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
Big B 1 and other IBB  supporters are pissing on all of us and telling us its raining. How can someone come out openly to support this evil genius IBB? A man that institutionalised corruption in nigeria, cancelled the free and fairest election nigeria ever had, looted more than $12BILLION US DOLLARS  oil windfall money, draged a secular religious country into the OIC (ORGN. OF ISLAMIC CONFERENCE) The resean why the are so many religious unrest and mass murder in nigeria today. IBB MUST BE STOPPED!!!
GJ PLEASE  SEND EFCC AFTER THIS EVIL MAN IBB, DONT WASTE TIME PLEASE, LET HIM FOLLOW IBORIS FOOTSTEPS.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2010
Iyke-D:

Big B1,

You are up to you old tricks again,  remember what happened in 2006/2007 when you have pretty much crowned your
hero as the next president until he chickened out,  That was really funny.  Anyway, times have changed and a lot of the
so- called invincible people are being laid bared.  Your hero may win if Jonathan decides not to run, otherwise, there is
no way a sitting president in Africa is about to lose - IBB knows this of course.

Keep up the campaign - by the way, can you arrange for one or two Camry to be shipped to Texas, will gladly paint it IBB
For 2011, though I will repaint them after he loses and put them to good use. smiley

Anyway, IBB is a has-been, and you know that. I doubt he is wiser, I will believe when he returns his 25% stake in Glo
back to the state. 

Cheers.
Iyke-D:

Big B1,

You are up to you old tricks again,  remember what happened in 2006/2007 when you have pretty much crowned your
hero as the next president until he chickened out,  That was really funny.  Anyway, times have changed and a lot of the
so- called invincible people are being laid bared.  Your hero may win if Jonathan decides not to run, otherwise, there is
no way a sitting president in Africa is about to lose - IBB knows this of course.

Keep up the campaign - by the way, can you arrange for one or two Camry to be shipped to Texas, will gladly paint it IBB
For 2011, though I will repaint them after he loses and put them to good use. smiley

Anyway, IBB is a has-been, and you know that. I doubt he is wiser, I will believe when he returns his 25% stake in Glo
back to the state. 

Cheers.
I just could not stop laughing after reading this. I was actually LMAO. Well, BIGB1, I could be running things from Missouri for you. Just Ship 2 Land Cruiser Jeeps, I'd gladly do the same thing Mr. Iyke mentioned.  My school is Mizzou. You know, u have a lof of them Nigerian folks down here. It is really gonna pay off. Get back to me when you have thought about it.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Claracuzio: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2010
abeg me i need olny 1 prado o! IBB
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by xterra2(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2010
beespak7:

Big B 1 and other IBB  supporters are pissing on all of us and telling us its raining. How can someone come out openly to support this evil genius IBB? A man that institutionalised corruption in nigeria, cancelled the free and fairest election nigeria ever had, looted more than $12BILLION US DOLLARS  oil windfall money, draged a secular religious country into the OIC (ORGN. OF ISLAMIC CONFERENCE) The resean why the are so many religious unrest and mass murder in nigeria today. IBB MUST BE STOPPED!!!
GJ PLEASE  SEND EFCC AFTER THIS EVIL MAN IBB, DONT WASTE TIME PLEASE, LET HIM FOLLOW IBORIS FOOTSTEPS.
So you think IBB is as dumb as many Nairalanders? Nothing would come after the investigation he is wise he cleaned up his tracks if there was any that is (not sayin there isnt before i get abused )
And btw,EFCC is not one harry potter that would just wave a wand and all bad deeds of someone would come out!!!
I am assuring you ,nothing would come out if jonathan and his pet efcc does that
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by emmydee(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
just wait, am joining that team now now. i must get one car from there!
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars
God forbid dat dis man comes into power again!
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by kotons(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
Are we crazy?even if Babangida is coming out unoppose we can't just waste our vote for people lyk that,moreover he has been tested and he's a failure to the nation,so let him come and share part of the ill goten wealth!!!!
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by beespak7(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
xterra2:

So you think IBB is as dumb as many Nairalanders? Nothing would come after the investigation he is wise he cleaned up his tracks if there was any that is (not sayin there isnt before i get abused )
And btw,EFCC is not one harry potter that would just wave a wand and all bad deeds of someone would come out!!!
I am assuring you ,nothing would come out if jonathan and his pet efcc does that
And what makes you so sure that IBB must have covered all the tracks of the billions that he stole without any traces ? just let EFCC PROBE IBB AND LETS SEE THE OUTCOME.
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by beespak7(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
emmydee:

just wait, am joining that team now now. i must get one car from there!

people, people, people, its a  big scam!! when people hear 500jeeps they think every nigerian will get like 100jeeps each fa, fa, foullllll!!!! grin grin

Lets do some mathematics here ok? 500 jeeps divided by 36 states of the federation will give you say 15prado jeep per state. 15 jeeps/state is not even enough to bribe the top pdp party starlwalts, not to talk of local govt chairmen, or local chiefs. People please dont be decived ohhhh grin grin grin wink
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by andyanders: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2010
[b]IBB or IDD should go and bring in I billion customized jeeps or even bring in Damler Mercedes Benz manufacturer here to produce jeeps for every Nigerian because the money belongs to us. He knows how he got the money. ONLY in Nigeria you CANNOT probe your leaders.
Is it because our past leaders CANNOT BE probed in the Nigeria context. He should go and sleep than making noise to come back as a leader at his age. Obansanjo cannot be probed; people who confiscated late President Yara Adua and kept him hidden until he died cannot be probed? Haba.
That is why IBB still nurse the feeling to come back because this is a lawless country where you can display your ill gotten money and got away with it. He was a civil servant. How come he got all the billions he got as a general? He fought only for money or he went to war to fight for wealth? Can’t we ask ourselves how come these leaders immersed so much wealth? Look at the Picture of Obasanjo when he came out of Prison and look at his tremendous wealth after he left Aso Rock just for 8yrs. Our leaders has a decease/virus in their system called “thieving” Unless you cure that virus through electing genuine and honest men, then we will continue to have ‘thieving” virus in our national polity and those selected by bandits known as POLITICIANS and hired people they pay to come and vote. NOTE, Nigeria has not transited into true Democracy. We don’t have democracy. .
[/b]
Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by eewule(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2010
IBB is very brave to be running for election of 2011, with all the Militancy - kidnapping - and general lack of security in Nigeria today. Unlike the time he last ruled, today some nigerians are more familiar with guns and how to use them to terrorize even our security forces.

If he is relying on his money, then he should know: money cant really fulfill all things for any man. The pain he had caused this country in the past will not fade away easily, and as a result - he will likely be assasinated during the months before the election, especially if its looking like he will win. there are many of us who love our country more than we love to see him in power again, and for this reason his £N$ wont have any influence.
iF this man had never rulled this country, thing may still have been bad, but never as bad as they are in Nigeria today. I recommend he simply waits for he's dieing day and soughts to make amends with his God, and allows the rest of us find a way to fix our country.
, God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Sack Security Chiefs Over Escape Of Boko Haram Leader / FG To Publish List Of Terrorists And Sponsors / Atiku Abubakar Officially Declares Intention To Contest For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.