Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ (24439 Views)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Kogbagidi: Lil Kesh Can’t Blow Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by kennylesy122(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
This Guy is Singing Trash and Rubbish and you guys they hear him music and You dae Watch him music Video...Nigeria Music Industry is not about how Educative your music is its by the Grace of God even the Migos too no get something meaningful dem dae sing and people Appreciate them lol Appreciate your brand....

What A Savage Reply.... The Internet is a Village meeting Anybody can say Anything lol
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Blackfire(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Igbo people...
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Keshe50: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Idiot@Lil kesh, the truth is bitter, music is not ur calling.. you no fit blow again… Let me give you an advice,go and become a shoe shinner,agbero or invest the money u ve garnered to start a buz
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by kennylesy122(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Keshe50:
Idiot@Lil kesh, the truth is bitter, music is not ur calling.. you no fit blow again… Let me give you an advice,go and become a shoe shinner,agbero or invest the money u ve garnered to start a buz

for Real how you take better pass ham oooo
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by holluphemydavid(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
D tin pained lilkesh Sha
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by LyfeJennings(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kogbagidi fumble gan
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by HenryInno1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
XaintJoel20:
I guess this is the child the "Baba Mama" has for him that's why he is ashamed of being associated with the mother and the child...
Lol
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Why would people never mind their businesses.

Dude is doing well for himself..
Flenjo on repeat.
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Lil Kesh is pained because he knows Kogbagidi Said the truth!!
Sometimes i wonder why people like Lil Kesh will be qualified as musicians!!
Seriously I'm Still trying to figure out ONE of Lil Kesh Song that Actually made SENSE!!
At least even if it's SMALL SENSE like other Nigerian Musicians.
If I were Lil Kesh, I'd invest my already gotten money on some thing more lucrative!!

stop ... ...Kwantinue
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
let me tell you something ko .

In this kwantry we re there re tuu things involve is either u use wat u hv to get wat u don't hv.

Mr man xperience matter.
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin
listen to my songs at:

SoundCloud:
https://SoundCloud.com/harkymtheoracle

Reverbenation:
http://reverbnation.com/Oracle59

Checkout my Able God freestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Pekele007: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Seriously I'm Still trying to figure out ONE of Lil Kesh Song that Actually made SENSE!!
If I were Lil Kesh, I'd invest my already gotten money on some thing more lucrative!!
That's exactly the reason you can't be like him cos you lack what he has.

Stay true to yourself.
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by iremide007(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Don't like doing this but I am begging all kind hearted people to help a broke guy who was laid off at his working place out. God bless you all. 0160847155
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by youngdopeboy: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
I love Lil kesh sha am a fan!!!
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by dangoteinlaw: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
2 ppl can Bleep up Ur music career; djs and show promoters.... Till date funkflex is still blamed for the downfall of East coast rap lol
Keshy tread carefully o..

Speaking of which no be this kogbagidi wish fall him hand the other day ni grin grin
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Deji63: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
This guy is young and intelligent.
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by sehin79(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
martured reply by lil kesh!!! didnt call names,but the person that it was directed to knows his or herself.
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Burgerlomo: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
XaintJoel20:
I guess this is the child the "Baba Mama" has for him that's why he is ashamed of being associated with the mother and the child...

You are wicked, me dey think say that yah image nah vehicle side mirror cool

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by XaintJoel20: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Burgerlomo:

You are wicked, me dey think say that yah image nah vehicle side mirror cool

Hahahahahahaha.

Na God pikin head be that...
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by oblaak(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
emalek86:

There is different between music and story teller
For me music is what makes me happy and lil kesh does that, if you looking for story go and buy tales by moon light
Difference**
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Rcrown: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Taoreed,Taoreed aka Kogdagidi. You use to be a good boy back then in LASU. Why baby Mama?

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by biggy26: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This boy that shouts and thinks he is singing sad
Loool! you hit the nail. I have always wondered.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by WaleBinSanusi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Have u listened to life of a star ft. Adekunle Gold
talk2saintify:
shocked

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by vicktaur(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Same way other of his senseless songs blew.. More will still blow

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Friends Abandoned Me During My Near-death Experience – Actor Charles Okocha / Mayorkun: "ASUU Strike Has Affected My Life Twice" / Eid-al Fitr: Anto Lecky Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.