Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (65582 Views)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Ekiti CJ Calls For Redesigning Of Fayose's New Court Complex / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by killuminati(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

At the last sentence, Ewwwweeeeee Yuck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dey there dey forrm like say you no dey do so
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by TruthHurts100: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chinekepikin:
Watch the moment ex Ekiti Governor Fayose arrived EFCC Office with Wike, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) and others.

Watch video HERE

If your leaders can think like chickens, I wonder what you'd expect from them. This comedian will rot in jail.
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by puxiliizo: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
you are a fool
NwaAmaikpe:

He should have simply ran away.

If I were Fayose, I'd be somewhere near the Hilla-Condji border eating banku.

Because he who goes to equity should come with clean hands.
But Fayose's hands are terribly dirty and his arrogance won't let him see that.
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by 8stargeneral: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
I like Fayose concept, even efcc go fear dis team shocked
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by Kingimmaculate1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Season film
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by ruthkufe: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by tunary(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
This looks very interesting
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose will soon look slim fitted
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by hope4nigeria(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

so its buhari hand that's clean? Otiyawere
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by uniqueric(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Qsscruz:
All am saying is that Buhari has finished fighting corruption..He should step aside let Atiku fight poverty..
Gbam
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by Aryin87(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
All of una dey hail am now, bah! no wahala...na so dem go dey do like say dem get guts, when he start now, dem go dey do like say dem sick....All i know is that you cant travel out of the country until you are cleared.
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by stchinedu: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

He is married with kids.
you dey craze o grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by samakins1001: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
TruthHurts100:

If your leaders can think like chickens, I wonder what you'd expect from them. This comedian will rot in jail.
If He Rot In Jail. All The Serving Governor Of Apc Will Soon Join Then... Where Is My Phone Pls..
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by michoim(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
See Ozekhome always supporting looters...Dirty lawyer
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by samakins1001: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
hope4nigeria:
so its buhari hand that's clean? Otiyawere
Let Them Know Won Tishiere
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by Yankee101: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

The ban was applied to him even while he had immunity. It means the data page of their passport was cancelled and can't use it to travel. Except he would have had to acquire a new citizenship and smuggle out. They're staying back from renewed confidence APC will be out in just a few months and when you shine light on evil it can't be very effective anymore
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by chiedozie198100: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Qsscruz:
All am saying is that Buhari has finished fighting corruption..He should step aside let Atiku fight poverty..

my brother make tshirts with this. ee go sell like fie.
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by Oju4190: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
ruggedtimi:
wike the boss..see swag
Which swag?....With that 30 naira Biro he put for breast pocket!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
I love you fayose
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by emperorlaqrin: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
I see Mike ezekhome going with fayose, hope rotimi Jacobs is prepared sha? Lol na who know who know . anyway they both learnt well from fawehinmi's chamber but I love ezekhome
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by dreezybines: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Qsscruz:
l

Funny you... You want corruption to Come and fight poverty... You try...
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by Egalitarian1: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hahahahaha
No be small EFCC I'M HERE.As in, do your worst! I like that.
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by SternProphet: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
How does a man who is guilty of corruption and election mal practices enter EFCC hq has a persecuted hero?. What genetic defect makes young people think defending a thief is good politics.
We are paying with fire in this country.
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by emperorlaqrin: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
SternProphet:
How does a man who is guilty of corruption and election mal practices enter EFCC hq has a persecuted hero?. What genetic defect makes young people think defending a thief is good politics.
We are paying with fire in this country.

Abeg when did you become a judge who declared him guilty of corruption
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by TruthHurts100: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
samakins1001:
If He Rot In Jail. All The Serving Governor Of Apc Will Soon Join Then... Where Is My Phone Pls..

I'm not talking about performance or integrity sir. I'm talking about his childish attitudes.
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Qsscruz:
Abiooo
Re: Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Uhmnn only in Nigeria dis rubbish canhapen I remembered my days in Congo..... Lol

El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University / Governor Akeredolu Is Not Dead, But Indisposed - Ondo Government / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers