Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (15527 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / Importation From China Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 7:44am On May 13, 2019
Happy new week all
Our mini importation plain and pure training continues this week
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 9:59am On May 14, 2019
Enjoy another week of awesomeness
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:07am On May 14, 2019
Ongoing
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 11:18am On May 16, 2019
Buy cheap sell higher
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 11:24am On May 16, 2019
Join us now
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by missyb08(f): 11:36am On May 16, 2019
Pls how can I create an Alipay account.
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by GreenAirCargo(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2019
You can send your goods to our china office

SG--GreenAir 18106578805 - phone number
浙江省杭州市西湖区, 留下街道留和路56号中讯大厦605

Zip Code:310000

We can also handle procurement, visit our website greenairbuy.com.ng to enter orders... Or send orders to 08153394102 or 08083540579 on WhatsApp for processing.

Have a lovely day...
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 3:55pm On May 19, 2019
Happy sundah
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 4:27pm On May 19, 2019
Be a part of this
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:17am On May 22, 2019
Join us
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 10:19am On May 22, 2019
Be a part of us
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 5:22am On May 24, 2019
Buy cheap
Sell higherake profit and buy more
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Suncres(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2019
missyb08:
Pls how can I create an Alipay account.
Missyb08 I recommend this person for u, he'll help you open it, he helped me with mine too.. Whatsapp chat him or call him on 08134--189--234
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 7:48am On May 24, 2019
Be a part of thia
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 8:58am On May 25, 2019
Learn the in and out of this business
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 9:11am On May 25, 2019
Me products arrive
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by missyb08(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2019
Suncres:
Missyb08 I recommend this person for u, he'll help you open it, he helped me with mine too.. Whatsapp chat him or call him on 08134--189--234
Thank you so much. Bless ya
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 26, 2019
toyin4praise2017:
� A-Z importation Business from scratch . . . from grass to grace.

� how do I start importation business?

� I need agent that is cheaper and trusted

� how to start with or without your money

� how to market your products fast
�getting daily signal of hot and powerful products

� how to sight hot moving product

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION AND OTHER TRUSTED BUSINESSES.

JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP BY CHATTING ME ON THE NUMBER YOU WILL SEE AS MY PICTURE WHEN YOU CLICK MY NAME HERE ON WHATSAPP.

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK AND AND MESSAGE ME TO LEARN THIS AND START MAKING GOOD MONEY

MY Facebook username Bhpbummy

Join our Facebook business school page and learn more

Search the page with this username
WWCMBAcademy.

I will Be waiting for you.

Free ebooks await you on our whatsapp group
where is your watsapp number pls?
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 12:01pm On May 28, 2019
LadyGA:
where is your watsapp number pls?

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 12:02pm On May 28, 2019
You can join us
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Uptowntradition: 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
I started mini-importation recently,I’m into the clothing niche but my major problem is sales,How do I increase my sales using social media...PLEASE HELP A BROTHER!
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Suncres(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2019
Uptowntradition:
I started mini-importation recently,I’m into the clothing niche but my major problem is sales,How do I increase my sales using social media...PLEASE HELP A BROTHER!
contact this 0813—4189—234
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Suncres(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2019
missyb08:

Thank you so much. Bless ya
thanks for your patronage

1 Like

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by punter9(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2019
Uptowntradition:

To increase sales on social media make use of the following:
1. Facebook timeline
2. Facebook buying and selling groups
3. Facebook paid ad: this one is very effective if done well.
4. Create a fan page for your business.

1 Like

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Luvlyna(f): 11:46pm On May 31, 2019
Uptowntradition:

First and foremost, take your Facebook personal page as your new online shop. That is exactly where your marketing will start from.

Secondly, what kind of clothes do you sell. Is it for make or female? You have to make sure you have that particular gender in large quantity as your friends on Facebook. If you don't, start looking for friends of your friends and start adding them up. Some will not respond, others will accept.

Thirdly, look for market groups to join and start advertising there. Example of a popular one on Facebook is 'Spangler market and vent'. You can join the group, follow their rules and you can start posting the page, get buyers.. All for free. I know this because I'm already on the group.

Always ensure you use high quality pictures, pls avoid phone camera pictures as much as you can because it won't make your products look attractive, no matter how high in quality it might be. Use the pictures you got from internet or go to studio and snap.

If I may ask, are you registered on selling platforms like jiji and olx? If you aren't then you are on a long thing o. Download those app, registered your name and phone number, and start posting your products for a wide range of people to view and buy

Please don't forget your whatsapp. Make sure you are always uploading your products as dp from time to time, and upload them as your status from time to time.

As time goes by, make enquiries online on how to start selling in jumia.

2 Likes

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by Uptowntradition: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Luvlyna:

First and foremost, take your Facebook personal page as your new online shop. That is exactly where your marketing will start from.

Secondly, what kind of clothes do you sell. Is it for make or female? You have to make sure you have that particular gender in large quantity as your friends on Facebook. If you don't, start looking for friends of your friends and start adding them up. Some will not respond, others will accept.

Thirdly, look for market groups to join and start advertising there. Example of a popular one on Facebook is 'Spangler market and vent'. You can join the group, follow their rules and you can start posting the page, get buyers.. All for free. I know this because I'm already on the group.

Always ensure you use high quality pictures, pls avoid phone camera pictures as much as you can because it won't make your products look attractive, no matter how high in quality it might be. Use the pictures you got from internet or go to studio and snap.

If I may ask, are you registered on selling platforms like jiji and olx? If you aren't then you are on a long thing o. Download those app, registered your name and phone number, and start posting your products for a wide range of people to view and buy

Please don't forget your whatsapp. Make sure you are always uploading your products as dp from time to time, and upload them as your status from time to time.

As time goes by, make enquiries online on how to start selling in jumia.

Thank you very much
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by missyb08(f): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Suncres:
thanks for your patronage
Kindly patronise my bro ooo. My oga turned brother
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
We are always on
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
My number is always available

070---3314----3508
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
missyb08:

Kindly patronise my bro ooo. My oga turned brother
your bro can't create his own trend?

And gullible people will fall for it not knowin it's the same person recommending himself.

Oga create your topic
There is always space
Don't take another man's glory through spamming
Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Be part of our A-Z mini importation group today

Re: A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) by toyin4praise2017: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Be your own boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA / Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.