Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi (18829 Views)

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad / Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail / Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by blackboy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
N170bn Naira debt. How much debt does Tinubu's Lagos owe since 1999 he has been in charge of the economic capital of Nigeria. How much of that N170bn debt did Fayemi incur before he was booted out. How much of that N170bn debt does he intend to add to it? APC or should I say our politicians have started again looking for stabilization funds? Really? for 2019 or for the people of Ekiti State or for his pocket or to ...

Transparency is really needed. In 2018 Nigerians cannot really say this is how our money is being spent . What it is used for and people made to pay for corruption. How then do we expect corruption to stop.

PDP , APC ZLP, LP, AD, KOWA etc seems they just want power and to have a piece of the money.
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by amabid: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
The Ekiti state’s economy is heading for a state of emergency with a huge debt of N120 billion, the new governor of the state, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, said on Tuesday in his inauguration speech in Ado-Ekiti.
The governor appealed to the federal government for assistance to bail out the state through the Economic Stabilisation Fund.
While committing to address the problems of unpaid salaries of workers, Fayemi said: “We should join hands to resuscitate the ailing economy.’’

He also called on investors and multi-national corporation to return to Ekiti.

The governor said the state was currently battling with more than N170 billion debt piled up by the government of former Ayodele Fayose.
The state, he said, would embark on social investment, education, agriculture and rural development.

We are ready to work with everyone to create a landmark progress.

We are committing to world best practices and deploy all skills to honestly work for the progress of the state.

“We will work to integrating the aspiration of the state to the programme of the federal government.’’

He said the state would return to the fold of other states in the west to fast track economic development.

“We will take full ownership of the challenges ahead of us.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/ekitis-economy-heading-for-emergency-fayemi/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Then call 911,999 or better still call NEMA.
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Kylexy3000(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
You can ask Osun People how the debt rose from 5bn to 180bn plus in Osun... but the present admin won't talk simply because they came from the same party.. NIGERIANS THO.
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Carlyscales: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

Things were found, but Saraki bribed the judges at the tribunal

A case that supreme Court literally threw out for lack of evidence.

U didn't hear when PMB had to apologise to Saraki in a meeting n Saraki had to reciprocate ( as a well trained omoluabi) incase of any hazzel to the administration??

Say something better jaree
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by EnaibeSam: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

These projects were carried out in 2 years, show 3 projects Fayose carried out in 8 years

1. Dualization of roads.
2. Fayose Estate
3. Fayose market
4. New ultra modern market
5. Ado flyover etc
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by ken6488(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
apc way of life
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by TheHeadBoy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
oladele00:
Get out of here u agent of doom.. APC and buhari is the way

I pity you... your unborn children will swear for you if you vote for Buhari in 2019.

Don't get it twisted, I am not supporting no politician, just speaking my mind based on the facts on ground today.

Nigeria is now No.1 poorest Nation in the world. Haba! You too check it na angry. I don't want to bore you with more facts, if this one does not spur you to anger then you are worse than the man you are defending.
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Maxymilliano(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am not surprised at this remark. He made more damning allegations against Segun Oni when he assumed office during his first term only for us to discovered that they were all ruse. Fayemj is notorious for raising force alarm ...
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Winning123: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is not that the truth?

CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Excuse has started pouring in cheesy
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by able20(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Blame game like buhari. The silly fayemi guy will continue blaming Fayose still 2022
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by 1miccza: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
seborrhic:
Making an excuse for failure in future.
1 year down the line, Ekiti people would start regretting why they voted Fayemi and start complaining and Fayemi,as is the trademark of APC, would lay the blame on huge debts piled by the previous government.
Thus what Fayemi has done is called 'anticipatory failure',projecting you would fail in future,but laying down the excuse for it today.

Did they actually vote him in?
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by burtoneighty4(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
APC and BLAME GAME
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Oluwaseun0704(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I served in Ekiti the year Fayemi was sacked, so tell me something I don't know....

I am batch A ekiti 2014, what about you?
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by nwosueugeneken: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Blame game as usual
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Commandoabdul(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Should he keep quiet.
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by BigBizzy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
which one is it... 120 or 170 billion? excuses one the first day
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by madridsta007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Reading from APC textbook grin
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oluwaseun0704:

I am batch A ekiti 2014, what about you?
I no be that set...
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by komols856: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
complain has already started . that is how to know govt with no agenda in mind other than to loot and claim a saint. mtcheww
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by LANDLORD72: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose was there 4 years no emergency happens APC And propaganda .

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by seborrhic: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
1miccza:

Did they actually vote him in?
Honestly I think they did.
It may have been financially induced,but that is their burden to bear.
Fayose lost the election by clowning around when he should have been strategizing on how to outwit APC in its inducement plan.
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by senny4ril2424(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

U can't even compare Fayose's 8 years with Fayemi's 4 years....Fayemi's achievements are visible to the blind.
are u living in Rwanda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by agboaustine: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
APC COMPLAIN PARTY IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH APC PARTY
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Misslagbaja: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

First you served in Ilorin, now it is Ekiti. How many times you serve? Talk true. You suppose dash Shittu one of your service years.

Lmao. You bursted his ass

1 Like

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by arrestdarrester: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is not news, it is APC tradition. The grounds for zero performance and failure is being prepared by Fayemi
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by czaratwork: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Like father like son. You have not even looked into their books and you have started the blame game. Thank God your 4 years dey dere.
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by excel4us: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
SCRIPT
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by babytoun: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

That is normally the first step to massive borrowing
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Justiceleague1: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

As that if Ganduje grin

Thanks.
Has the hypocrite quickberry,replied you on this,yet?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by youngakodex: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE BYE BYE TO NIGERIA PRISON FOR STEALING AND LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS IN EKITI STATE GREETED GOVERNOR DARIYE AND OTHERS IN THE PRISON WITH HARD LABOUR; WE WANT ALL CORRUPTED EX PRESIDENT'S, EX MINISTER'S, EX GOVERNOR'S, EX SENATOR'S, EX LAWMAKER'S AND OTHER EX PUBLIC OFFICER'S TO BE PROSECUTED AND SENT TO NIGERIA PRISON WITH HARD LABOUR AFTER RETURNING THEIRS LOOTED..UNTIL NEXT GOVERNMENT PROBE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION AND PROSECUTE THEM ALL AS WELL IF THEY ALSO LOOTED PUBLIC FUNDS OR IF THERE IS ANY OTHER CASE AGAINST ANY OF THEM BEFORE. NIGERIAN LET US JOINT HAND TOGETHER AND SUPPORT THIS BUHARI ADMINSTRATION AS NEW SYSTEM OF REVOLUTION TO KILL CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA FOREVER THEN WE CAN LIVE IN HARMONY AND TRUST EACH OTHER WITH PUBLIC FUNDS. STOP SUPPORTING PUBLIC OFFICER'S
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
hahahaha, he has to talk na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace / Governor Ganduje Releases 350 Prisoners To Celebrate Eid [PHOTOS] / Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.