Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities (655 Views)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities by iwaeda: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities
Published October 16, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Hauwa Liman, on Tuesday, decried the usage of her photos in place of the aid worker, who was executed by Boko Haram.
Hauwa Mohammed Liman, who worked with the International Committee of the Red Cross was killed by the terrorist group after the expiration of a deadline, they had given the Federal Government.
Since the news of the execution went viral, lots of persons and online media platforms had been talking about the deceased and sharing condolence messages.
However, some social media users and online media platforms (not The PUNCH) used photographs of the living Hauwa Liman, who is a Fashion Designer.

https://punchng.com/im-alive-lady-bearing-hauwa-liman-tweets-to-correct-mixed-identities/amp/
Re: I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities by Bholutife18(f): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pls, an Atikulated somebody should explain this. I am not understanding this govt again.

2 Likes

Re: I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities by EzePromoe: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
It still doesn't change the fact that a girl named Hauwa was killed

1 Like

Re: I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities by Racoon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Where is the tweet & the lady with the alleged mistaken identity? Whatever lets know the outcome.However, it's saddening that hapless Nigerians esp.these young women will be subjected to this inhuman ordeal. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m alive, lady bearing Hauwa Liman tweets to correct mixed identities by Beremx(f): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Does it mean Red Cross doesn't have her real picture?

Such mistaken identity is not good o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reject Suit Seeking To Probe Me For Corruption, Oshiomhole Tells Court / See The New Portharcourt Airport Terminal That Was Commissioned Today By Buhari / 2023 And South West: Fashola Is Very Much In Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.