Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (60704 Views)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by naijapips02: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
rexwalters:
EFCC has met their match?when a Youth bereft of intellect speaks,it ain't too hard for the world to acknowledge,go to Oghara Delta State on a crash course and inquire from James Ibori how Jonathan used efcc to hound him after the death of yaradu'a,that made I'm flee Nigeria in to the waiting hands of the Met Police in Dubai.

Fayose is braver than Awolowo the snipper sniffer. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by giztzone(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Okay

Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Owerri
Federal Medical Centre, Owerri Recruitment 2018 For Intern

See more Details

2018 Residency Programme recruitment at Federal Medical Centre, Owerri

See more Details

Housemanship at Federal Medical Centre

See more Details
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by frugal(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
I hope Deji would confront Wike face to face here grin
Don't come back and be tweeting
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by bettercreature(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
naijapips02:
EFCC has met their match. Ndiara. They think everybody is a coward like Tinubu. grin
Lol you are just a baby in Nigerian politics if you believe Tinubu is a coward.He was the first official to face CCT,a place where Saraki was going with 81 lawyers,50senators and 300 PDP Members.Tinubu that was using toothpick inside accused box?Tinubu that fought obasanjo government to the extent that he didn't get allocation for several months.Do you think its easy to wrestle power away from ruling party? Anyway 2019 is around the corner we shall see what PDP is capable of doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by rusher14: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
He could also be arrested for impersonation.

I'm sure he's not paid his NBA fees in years.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Afamed: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
dkronicle:
Lols this gang gan. I just love pdp fighting spirit.
Definitely you will also love their looting spirit
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
9jvirgin:
The story of a Fool and his brother.

And you the wise quotes. Lol, poverty

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by hargbolahan01: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hedonini:

Are they bigger thieves than you and your father? What about Abba Kyari, the prolific and serial thief who is Buhari's most trusted and most powerful aide? Is he not a bigger thief than everyone in the PDP combined? Why hasn't Buhari clamped down on him? If you're not going to answer this directly without saying nonsense, then may Amadioha and Okosisi strike you mad.
and about the video of APC governor collecting bribe the EFCC are blind now and they will freezing other people account
and we are waiting for Mr lifeless comment on the bribe case too since he is holy than Jesus in the eye of Association of Buhari Zombies (ABZ)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by kilode100(f): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
eligiblegaf:

Your choice of language is too poor and not matured at all. It's pathetically unfortunate to pour such feverish statements.

افلا تعقلون؟

Yinmu.
The guy buried you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Splasshhh(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by naijapips02: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
bettercreature:
Lol you are just a baby in Nigerian politics if you believe Tinubu is a coward.He was the first official to face CCT,a place where Saraki was going with 81 lawyers,50senators and 300 PDP Members.Tinubu that fought obasanjo government to the extent that he didn't get allocation for several months.Do you think its easy to wrestle power away from ruling party? Anyway 2019 is around the corner we shall see what PDP is capable of doing.

Tinubu is a coward just like the snipper sniffing Awo something before him. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
“ I am a regular customer here . You should know me by now , ”

That got me grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by youngakodex: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE BYE BYE TO NIGERIA PRISON FOR STEALING AND LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS IN EKITI STATE GREETED GOVERNOR DARIYE AND OTHERS IN THE PRISON WITH HARD LABOUR; WE WANT ALL CORRUPTED EX PRESIDENT'S, EX MINISTER'S, EX GOVERNOR'S, EX SENATOR'S, EX LAWMAKER'S AND OTHER EX PUBLIC OFFICER'S TO BE PROSECUTED AND SENT TO NIGERIA PRISON WITH HARD LABOUR AFTER RETURNING THEIRS LOOTED..UNTIL NEXT GOVERNMENT PROBE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION AND PROSECUTE THEM ALL AS WELL IF THEY ALSO LOOTED PUBLIC FUNDS OR IF THERE IS ANY OTHER CASE AGAINST ANY OF THEM BEFORE. NIGERIAN LET US JOINT HAND TOGETHER AND SUPPORT THIS BUHARI ADMINSTRATION AS NEW SYSTEM OF REVOLUTION TO KILL CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA FOREVER THEN WE CAN LIVE IN HARMONY AND TRUST EACH OTHER WITH PUBLIC FUNDS. STOP SUPPORTING PUBLIC OFFICER'S
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by bettercreature(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
naijapips02:

Tinubu is a coward just like the snipper sniffing Awo something before him. grin grin cheesy
Awolowo that got you an independence was a coward? Lol you belong to yaba left
How wish the colonists are still here padlocking your mouth

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by rexwalters: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
excel101:
Can you prove that Buhari is not a thief?
How can one prove something that cannot be proven? there are no detailed records to even begin to think or imagine of any logic or facts to back your abstract speculation.

Can you prove that Jesus of Nazareth is not Elijah sent by Yahweh?
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by stasius: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mike Ozekhome?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fayose don win na!
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by rexwalters: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
bettercreature:
Awolowo that got you an independence was a coward? Lol you belong to yaba left
How wish the colonists are still here padlocking your mouth
Obafemi Awolowo a coward?His parents did not raise him properly,they probably don't deserve respect themselves,that is why he has no respect for the authority of elders,the ones that laid the part for a greater Nigeria.

Maybe his grand father's face is on the biafran imaginary shiling or pound note?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Awesomefred32(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kikikikikikiki....
This movie will be interesting to watch
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Freestyle23: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mr fayose pls tell them what they need to hear and live there plsss...I need you around.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by 8stargeneral: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
D drama go sweet die,efcc self go tire for Fayose case grin grin
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by TheBeat: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
babyphaze07:
All I am expecting are the charges against him. And with Mike Ozekhome, the battle is worn if it gets to court.

Fayose, expecting you soon......

Rain still dey fall and thunder still dey strike as for those who wanna quote.....
I doubt if that man has lost any case. MIKE OZEKHOME is what every SAN hopes to be. Magic, juju, brain or cabal.....I don't know how he does that.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by dkronicle(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:

Definitely you will also love their looting spirit
You are a big fo0l. Na every time ena dey see negative situation. Work on your mindset.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by rock003: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
ijustdey:
FFK is a clown

never knew he was a baby lawyer

I understand your frustration. You thought you could intimidate fayose with EFCC, but you only succeeded in making a fool of yourselves and the EFCC. Please continue in your frustration
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by poseidon12: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
gen2briz:
This season film go sweet

These guy are there to make fun of EFCC

The incompetent Mr Magu has been making a mess of the EFCC.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by wideawaken01: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tolahinges:
Bunch of thieves. Shameful. They are all scared Buhari is clamping down on them

Think before you write... If under PMB thieves still roam the street then PMB has failed also in his so called fight against his perceived enemies popularly know as looters
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by ifeko1214(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Aaaaaaash

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by brojoshua: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
A corrupt lawyer or man cannot defend a corrupt governor, both of them should be ducked docked
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by brojoshua: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
A corrupt lawyer or man cannot defend a corrupt governor, both of them should be ducked docked. All these corrupt lawyers defending and protecting corruption in Nigeria
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by IGBOELI: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mobile banking | Mobile Deposits | All Bank USSD Codes https://tecafrik.com/mobile-banking-mobile-deposits-transfer-ussd-codes/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.