Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (60680 Views)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by israelmao(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fearless men on parade!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Organs(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is the problem with Nigeria. There are no processes, someone will just come and scatter everything. If FFK is his lawyer, he will be entered as Fayose's lawyer on the documents and court papers. Now, they said he cannot enter, he talked and they allowed him in. No process and nobody really knows! Rubbish.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by billyG(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Islie:

https://punchng.com/i-am-fayoses-lawyer-fani-kayode-tells-efcc/

See d faces of looters & those who supports them,where is Amadioha?Sango?when we need them most? embarassed embarassed
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nigga is not kidding with the EFCC, a friend in need is a friend in deed cool

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by stanislaus67(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THE "EFCC I'M HERE" WRITTEN FAYOSE'S VEST?
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by alfsalami: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Criminal gathering with looters lawyer. I shame no be small
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Anonimoux: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose Yoruba lion, Slayer of Apc

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by oweman: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
All the efcc has to do is take the looter to a magistrate court tomorow and ask for 2 weeks adjournment to enable finish investigations thereafter ask for another 2 weeks to file charges by then Fayose and co's brain would have cool down to face the charges properly .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Onlyonebuhari: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
ONLY NIGERIANS DEFEND CRIMINALS.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by komols856: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
ijustdey:
FFK is a clown

never knew he was a baby lawyer
you that is not a clown, what have you achieved? who know you and what have you done to make the society a better place. only to abuse people .

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by excel101(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
rexwalters:
How can one prove something that cannot be proven? there are no detailed records to even begin to think or imagine of any logic or facts to back your abstract speculation.

Can you prove that Jesus of Nazareth is not Elijah sent by Yahweh?
My proof that Buhari is a thief is because he harbours and appoints thieves, inspite of his anticorruption crusade.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by chisani(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Regular customer? Abi your guess house?? FFK na you ooo
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by lloyds(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tolahinges:
Bunch of thieves. Shameful. They are all scared Buhari is clamping down on them

Buhari needs to clamp down on himself too. His miserable self.

He is also an armed rubber.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by semyman: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
PDP will never know peace, they shall gather and all shall be looted from them even to their 3rd generation

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by budusky05(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
What do you expect from clown party PDP?
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by agabaI23(m): 12:36am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Afamed post=72146578]
Definitely you will also love their looting spirit[/quotep]Just like you cherish Buhari and his gangs looting spree.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Billygee2u: 4:14am On Oct 17, 2018
dkronicle:
Lols this gang gan. I just love pdp fighting spirit.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by Ategberoson(m): 4:43am On Oct 17, 2018
these clowns are just fighting for themselves so why should their predicament bother me?

my own is that Buhari/osibanjo should do everything within their power not to allow us return to stealing is not corruption era
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by don4real18(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2018
rhemmiedream:
FFK my man.
I have soft spot for the man due to his heroics in 2012.
If you know you know
Do you also have a soft spot for his bad performance as aviation minister
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by gunnersjohn(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2018
FFK na one of the men in Nigeria, not like that weakling called Akpabio.
Re: 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC by gunnersjohn(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
FFK na one of the men in Nigeria, not like Akpabio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy / Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.