Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I'm Tired Of Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Nigeria (827 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please, this isn't a political debate or bashing thread.
Thank you.

Anytime I think of Nigeria, my mind drops to its nadir(lowest depth).
Everyday is bad news, accidents, shooting, protest.
Everyday the political cabals are using money to campaign while others languish in hunger and deprivation.
The poor are getting poorer while the rich are getting richer.
We suffer but yet we still keep on smiling and hoping it will soon be better
Sometimes, I wish I were born like 200 years ago when things were normal Nigerians weren't corrupted with politics.
The masses are poor, no salary payment, civil servants dying of hunger,...
Which way Nigeria?
Nigeria my country
Where down is up and up is down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Me too cry
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Let's all try to survive
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Gaspardd(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Me i don talk am, i might be forced to be a Nigerian citizen against my will, but then i have made up my mind to be a bad citizen.

Stupid country. I hate this coutry with passion ehn. The hatred is like flames of hell, it can never be put out. Mitchewwwww
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Pusyiter(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmmmmm if you don tire, me I don pension cry
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gaspardd:
Me i don talk am, i might be forced to be a Nigerian citizen against my will, but then i have made up my mind to be a bad citizen.

Stupid country. I hate this coutry with passion ehn. The hatred is like flames of hell, it can never be put out. Mitchewwwww
never could have been said better bro
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
Hmmmmm if you don tire, me I don pension cry
seriously?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Uglymugg: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Please, this isn't a political debate or bashing thread.
Thank you.

Anytime I think of Nigeria, my mind drops to its nadir(lowest depth).
Everyday is bad news, accidents, shooting, protest.
Everyday the political cabals are using money to campaign while others languish in hunger and deprivation.

Stop using Nairaland. This site promotes toxicity at it's finest. All the threads in front page are bad news about Nigeria. Anyone viewing this site from outside Nigeria will think that country is a shiithole.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Uglymugg:

Stop using Nairaland. This site promotes toxicity at it's finest. All the threads in front page are bad news about Nigeria. Anyone viewing this site from outside Nigeria will think that country is a shiithole.
this country is a shit hole jhur my brother. What a white man can't do in his country, he'll come to Nigeria and to it as he/she likes. This country is so lawless. Graduates keep coming everyday, no jobs
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Uglymugg: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
this country is a shit hole jhur my brother. What a white man can't do in his country, he'll come to Nigeria and to it as he/she likes. This country is so lawless. Graduates keep coming everyday, no jobs
It's everwhere bro.
Re: I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Uglymugg:

Stop using Nairaland. This site promotes toxicity at it's finest. All the threads in front page are bad news about Nigeria[b]. Anyone viewing this site from outside Nigeria will think that country is a shiithole[/b].
wetin nigeria be before?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Actually Better Than Fela ( A Nairalander"s Opinion) / Man Paraded Naked After He Was Caught Stealing Lady's Pants In Akure / See Warri Girl 21years Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.