Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) (62303 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by docherich4290: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Docherich nig ltd deals on HOMATE STONE coated roofing sheet with 50 years warranty period, no rust no fade.

Features:

Lightweight

Durable

Weather resistance

Easy to install

Cost effective

Eco friendly

Fire Resistance

Elegant and stylish.

STRUCTURE ILUSTRATION

Clear acrylic protective coating

adhesive basecoated

Aluminum zinc zinc ally coating

Protective coating.

we have reliable installers for accurate measurements and installations

roof video (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAWvfZ2ctQ&t=4s)
watsapp (07062764235)

number 07062764235 and 08144262260

mfel,;d

Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by docherich4290: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Docherich nig ltd deals on HOMATE STONE coated roofing sheet with 50 years warranty period, no rust no fade.

Features:

Lightweight

Durable

Weather resistance

Easy to install

Cost effective

Eco friendly

Fire Resistance

Elegant and stylish.

STRUCTURE ILUSTRATION

adhesive basecoated

Protective coating.

roof video (
watsapp (07062764235)

,e.s

Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by docherich4290: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2018

Features:

Lightweight

Durable

Weather resistance

Easy to install

Cost effective

Eco friendly

Fire Resistance

Elegant and stylish.

STRUCTURE ILUSTRATION

adhesive basecoated

Protective coating.

roof video (
watsapp (07062764235)

wjda,s

Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by docherich4290: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018

Features:

Lightweight

Durable

Weather resistance

Easy to install

Cost effective

Eco friendly

Fire Resistance

Elegant and stylish.

STRUCTURE ILUSTRATION

adhesive basecoated

Protective coating.

roof video (
watsapp (07062764235)

dwlq;

Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by nikz(f): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
and u love to sit at d front when he is driving abi! I know ur type
. You just pinched me and I'll give It to you. I'm not the type that depends on a guy to buy soap and yea I love cars and I'm not lazy. I work for my money and own two businesses, I'm a married woman so don't think I'm one of those lazy butts out there. Responsible people dont just type shit.
Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
nikz:
. You just pinched me and I'll give It to you. I'm not the type that depends on a guy to buy soap and yea I love cars and I'm not lazy. I work for my money and own two businesses, I'm a married woman so don't think I'm one of those lazy butts out there. Responsible people dont just type shit.
cheesy y r u getting worked up over nothing...I didn't say u were lazy or do Runz....u can as well like cars and sit in front when ur husband drives. Chill
Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by nikz(f): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
cheesy y r u getting worked up over nothing...I didn't say u were lazy or do Runz....u can as well like cars and sit in front when ur husband drives. Chill
okay on a peace note: m not angry but u said u know my type and going by the way people talk on nairaland? Had to correct that impression. Driving is my hobby in fact I enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) by docherich4290: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2018
JOBLESSNESS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.