Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Sugar Mummy From Ghana, Linda The Daughter Of Ex-minister Of Finance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy From Ghana, Linda The Daughter Of Ex-minister Of Finance (745 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy From Ghana, Linda The Daughter Of Ex-minister Of Finance by don9ja4: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Do you need a rich sugar mummy from ghana? she is here for you
Hi dear, My name is linda and am 38yrs old from kumasi ghana and am the only daughter of my father.

am hardworking and a, graduate of oxford university, am so romantic and very passionate girl. I love to have fun free time so that then it was something to remember. I love to be outdoors playing badminton and Frisbee .Also I dream to visit different countries in the world.

Am the daughter of the ex-minister of finance in Ghana and i have everything i want at my disposal but my problem is loneliness
I need a caring guy to spend my life with even if he is poor because i know i will change his life,someone i will trust someone i can vow for and not someone that will break my heart

FOR CONTACT AND MORE CONTINUE READING
Re: Sugar Mummy From Ghana, Linda The Daughter Of Ex-minister Of Finance by Amaso99(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Sugar Mummy From Ghana, Linda The Daughter Of Ex-minister Of Finance by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Who Annoys You The Most Andyblaze Or Beardlessdude or mrcork(photos) / This Is The Sex Education Our Schools Never Taught Us (watch Video, 18+ ONLY) / How Wud You Feel If Your Daughter Is Like D Girl You Re Currently Seeing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.