Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (29086 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by chisani(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Another tragedy. So sad and very unfortunate . Only God Almighty can comfort the family. What a loss! RIP.
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nawa o, how manage when there is no constant light in Minna, AEDC should sit up o and be alive to their responsibilities.
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by sacajawea: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
VivvyKossy:
Nawa o. I can understand the pain this man is passing through.
I pray that God comforts him and give him reasons to smile again.
You do?
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hope karma forgives
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
chisani:
Another tragedy. So sad and very unfortunate . Only God Almighty can comfort the family. What a loss! RIP.
Brass, only the man remain so nothing like family unless if he gets remarried and have another children
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Burna440(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Smartini:
sad I know that feeling. He looks like he's in a bad dream. The reality of the situation would dawn on him tomorrow.

He woke up this morning with a wife and family, and before the end of the day, he had none. This world is just the victim of God and the Devil's version of Game of Thrones.

The man in the picture is not the person that lost his family o, he is the Rep member representing the constituency... I was there, it was so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Burna440(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
mechanics:
Nawa o, how manage when there is no constant light in Minna, AEDC should sit up o and be alive to their responsibilities.

There always bring the light by 9p.m everyday and takes it by 12A.m, it was then this incident happend, though the attention of the fire service was sought for immediately there was no access road to the house itself, if u know how they build in Mx without considering access roads
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by chisani(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotzone:

Brass, only the man remain so nothing like family unless if he gets remarried and have another children
extended family ko?
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
painful.
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by koolaid87: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Where's our csi?

It could be an arson and the man can't be ruled out of being innocent yet

Damn, it's sh1thole and anything goes

Rip to the deceased though
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Forensic question for electrical experts. I want to learn so I can avoid this.

It is alleged that high voltage was the cause of this incident. If so why did the circuit breaker not pop and break the current?

Is there any device that can thwart electrical surge?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Powerexpert: 4:09am On Oct 17, 2018
That is under heating effect of current. Excessive flow of current with high resistance can cause such.
Factors worth considering
1. Poor earthing
2. Faulty circuit breaker
3. Using wrong rating circuit breaker.
4. Short circuit

Surge protector can help thwart.
Avoiding quacks too can help.
Also ask questions from the expert and be inquisitive.

EgunMogaji:
Forensic question for electrical experts. I want to learn so I can avoid this.

It is alleged that high voltage was the cause of this incident. If so why did the circuit breaker not pop and break the current?

Is there any device that can thwart electrical surge?

Thanks.
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulate:
If Fashola had done the needful and solve the Electricity problem of this country as he promised this tragedy would not have occurred.

May the blood of these innocent souls rest on the hands of Fashola.

Pathetic lots. Whoever paid for your education deserves a refund. Wasted generation.
Re: Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Burna440:

There always bring the light by 9p.m everyday and takes it by 12A.m, it was then this incident happend, though the attention of the fire service was sought for immediately there was no access road to the house itself, if u know how they build in Mx without considering access roads
Sure, I know that, really sad, the man has lost all he had toiled for, but God will see him thru.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With / Girl Commits Suicide Over Mother's Comments / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.