Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - @mrebis Twitter User Answers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? - @mrebis Twitter User Answers (337 Views)

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? - @mrebis Twitter User Answers by Sibe007(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ebis, why are you still single? I am single because I am still working on myself, to become a better version of myself, to improve my income sources and general resourcefulness, so that by the time i eventually get to see my Spec, I should be that my Spec’s Spec.

==========

That is, when I eventually meet someone I can call my Spec, I should be also worthy of the other person, of being their own Spec. I normally ask this question, Are you your Spec’s Spec.

==========

I tell young people about being single, or those who cry that they were heartbroken. Look at it differently. You are unhappy someone broke your heart, were you even ready? People will leave or break your heart maybe simply because you were not their spec.

==========

Sad as it might seem, maybe the person happens to be your spec, but unfortunately for you, that your spec didn’t find you to be their spec, so what do you do? Go work on yourself, take some time out to work on yourself, don’t hurry into a new relationship

==========

So that the next time you are opportuned to find someone that your heart and intellects tell you that is your spec, you won’t get disappointed again if this new found spec finds in you, a worthy partner (their own Spec).

==========

So the time to be single is the time to grow, develop yourself, prepare for the opportunity or the challenges that comes with you growing and moulding yourself, so that when you eventually meet the person who ticks all or most of your boxes, you also would tick theirs.

==========

Many people need to focus on themselves, grow and keep building, rather than grieve over those who they felt were suitable partners but left them. There is more to this life, Find Yourself, Find Your Calling, and Get Busy. Cheers and best wishes

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? - @mrebis Twitter User Answers by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Am still single. Because I don't a stable financial stand for now,I still av to continue to hustle hard till I get der . When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Why Are You Still Single? - @mrebis Twitter User Answers by KvnGRezz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deaad... OP Nice thread and believe you me i m single for the same reasons as you bro abi sis... Anyone grin

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Man Is Husband Material / Being In Love Or Being Lonely Which Is The Worse / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.