Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. (13709 Views)

Ugwuanyi Commences Road Maintenance In Enugu Metropolis / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) / What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by imoowo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thanks but we need jobs we have the oil
Atouke:

You should establish one for Akwa ibom we will be greatful.
Afterall dangote who is Building a refinery is an ordinary citizen like you an i.
"Ask not what your country(state) can do for you, but what you can do for your country" - JFK
Akwa ibom Dakaada!
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by iamademola(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good ..hope they Will maintain it.

Aks is really a nice place.

Try check my signature you may need me..thanks!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by Atouke: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
[img][/img]
imoowo:
Thanks but we need jobs we have the oil
Are you qualified? Here are some suggestions my friend:

State civil service is conducting massive hiring in health sector.

3000 primary school teachers just recruited.

1500 secondary school teachers recruitment ongoing.

Coconut plantation 300 Agric workers recruited 11,000 hecters, 2million coconut plants under cultivation, lots of manpower required.

Other industries you may try:

Syringe factory
Peacock paints
Metering solutions.
Kings flour mill
Lion plywood manufacturing.
Gas processing plant.
Fertilizer blending plant.
Akwa prime hatchery and poultry.
San carlos greenhouse.
St Gabriel coconut refinery.
Ibom power etc.

Akees industrial park:
Toothpick
Pencil
Bullet proof doors
Fiber glass roofing sheets
Block making
Plastic moulding.

Agric enterprises scheme
Tomatoes farming
Cucumbers
Pepper
Cocoa
Rice
Cassava farming/Cassava processing plants 5 factory spread across the state
And many other different enterprises.
Get involved stop complaining. DAKAADA.
This is no hype Udom is creating oppurtunities not sharing money.

If you dont like any of the this go an meet leo leo umana he is recruiting tax collectors for the state IRS.

You should thank God that we have oppurtunities that 4yrs ago were not available udom is working hard to create job opportunities by attracting private firms into the state.
Before udom all we had was politics, pastorprenures, civil service and if you were extremely lucky oil companies.

You owe yourself a duty to stand up and knock on those companies door to see what they can offer you.either direct employment or indirect like distribitorship, supply, outside sales rep., adverts, branding etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by bro4u: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2018
maybachmusic:
ITU Road down to uniuyo

needs a comprehensive over haul
Especially the entrance of Udoette street, walking through it is as hard as applying for visa.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Tunedey0001:

I like when people talk with fact and not what they think.
Lagos has lpwc since tunubu era
So when comparing Lagos with other Nigeria state please do findings
I know You've not been to lagos.if u have u should know that part of what cause traffic in lag is due to road construction.
Check Google Street map for Lagos public work cooperation.
#just adding no insult

Will you keep quiet ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by igwefivestar(m): 4:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Offpoint:
Akwa Ibom my country Nigeria my local government.
See as the old road still dey fine, but dem still dey renovate am to look finer... see Akwa Ibom is the only country in Africacheesy
ur name is offpoint, and u are taking offpoint grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by EngrKem: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
I totally love this
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Atouke:
The Akwa ibom state road and other infrastructure maintenance agency has thanked the state governor mr udom emmanuel for procuring new equipment to enhance their maintenance work.
The head of the agency mr Ntukude expressed his gratitude to the state governments for the support he has give to its agency, he stated that the governor is a forward thinker who is interested in taking AKS into the 21 century, he said that AKORIMA is the best state owned agency of its kind in the country as it currently has its own asphalt plant and equipment repair facility and has 230 permanent employees. He said that with the addition of the equipments more employment oppurtunity will be opened up and the governors operation zero portholes will be given a boost.

The agency chairman also states that this agency has the high number of akwa ibom indeginous engineers from the state university and polytechniques in its employ, who were before now unemployed. And has given the young men and women and oppurtunity to earn a living while practicing their profession in dignity,

He also state that the agency now has capacity to construct new roads in addition to resurfacing that was their major preoccupation, and appealed to the state and local government to patronizing its sercvices in these areas .

He also informed the governor that due to his patronage they have ventured into schools and local primary health centers renovation and that before the end of the year the state will see more evidence in this regards.

He also thanked the governor for revamping the peacock paints industry in the state and mentioned that all the paints they are using to mark the newly resurfaced roads and the ones they intend to use in painting the renovated schools and health centers are made in akwa ibom paints.
http://www.akroima.org/

After four years, most of them would be immovable. Lack of maintenance culture among public employees and employers is a problem in Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by Tunedey0001(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Will you keep quiet ?

Keep quiet for telling the truth
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by mechanics(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Nice one, giving room for local engineers to improve on their career.
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Tunedey0001:

Keep quiet for telling the truth

Truth is over-rated.
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by Tunedey0001(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Truth is over-rated.

Then keep lying to yourself
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Tunedey0001:

Then keep lying to yourself

Steer clear, simpleton.
Re: Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. by Tunedey0001(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Steer clear, simpleton.

Who's lacking common sense among us
All my quote I never insulted you
This forum is to share knowledge and not abuse.
If you quote me again I won't reply you.
#peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crack In Okorocha’s APC Faction / Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday / Joe Igbokwe: When It’s A Crime To Love Buhari, Nigeria And Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.