Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) (4951 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Has Done It Again ... / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day / Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Emelcee: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Akwa Ibom state is known to be one of the few South South states that is blessed with visionary leaders who have the well being of the people at heart.

It's no longer news that Governor Udom Emmanuel has performed tremendously and deserves a second term in office, hence the decision of Akwa ibom people to endorse his second term ambition and unflinching support for PDP in the state.

With this kind of development, it's a bye bye for APC in Akwa Ibom State.

See More Pictures Here:
TAKING ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE TO THE HINTERLAND http://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/taking-road-infrastructure-to-the-hinterland/

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by bedspread: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Akwaibomites I Hail oooooo

When The Righteous Is in Power, The People Rejoice....

When The Wicked is in Power, The People Mourn...

GOD HAS ANSWERED AKWAIBOM PRAYERS..

3 Likes

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by hisgrace090: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Just one day abia state will be delivered from evil govt.

3 Likes

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Emelcee: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Udom Emmanuel of good roads and industrialization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Homeboiy: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2018
My governor is better than him

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Emelcee: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
My governor is better than him

Who the hell is your governor that you wanna compare?
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Emelcee: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Wonders of Governor Udom Emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Homeboiy: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Emelcee:

Who the hell is your governor that you wanna compare?
Ugwuanyi
Argue with your friends

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by etebefia: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Emelcee:
Wonders of Governor Udom Emmanuel
Is there any atom of Photoshop in this picture?

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Homeboiy:

Ugwuanyi

Argue with your friends
grin
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Udom is really trying! Taking up roads that needs huge finance, not spending donkey years on it like Ibikunle Amosun!

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by iboboyswag(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Udom is really trying! Taking up roads that needs huge finance, not spending donkey years on it like Ibikunle Amosun!

Have you tried to compare their allocations? Besides I can only see different angles of one road... Is this all there is to his first 4 years?

You see my friend, the Niger delta should not be in the sorry state it is and this is not the fault of the federal government.

Most states in the Niger delta receive allocations that are twice the size of allocations of the entire southeast geopolitical zone and yet non can compare to a few of the states in the region.

The nigerdelta suffers from an innate leadership cauldron and until we stop glorifying these mediocre acts and start demanding accountability, the states will only develop at a mile per year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Op those roads no get name ni
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Richie0974: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
I must say Akwa Ibom has one of the best road networks I've seen in any state in Nigeria. I've been to almost 15 states but the quality of most of their roads stand out.
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by eddyghali(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
see fools everywhere. i dey uyo AKS right now. abeg which place this?? OP mind urself o. We are voting that idiot out. with that big allocation he gets, we are still poor. He went to build lodge in Lagos and fake industries he claimed. Da i weak for una o praise singers o

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by richidinho(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
For ur mind na only Uyo be Akwa ibom state

The Mumu above me undecided

A state with 31 LGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by columbus007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
imagine o,this is even coming from a state were we have up to about 9.6milloin witchcraft according to statistics, them try well well for this.

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Bizibi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
eddyghali:
see fools everywhere. i dey uyo AKS right now. abeg which place this?? OP mind urself o. We are voting that idiot out. with that big allocation he gets, we are still poor. He went to build lodge in Lagos and fake industries he claimed. Da i weak for una o praise singers o
then vote who in? Look you guys are very lucky you have good leaders in your state,the way your gov accepted an investor my gov lost to akwa ibom and your governor gave them a land, you guys are lucky,udom is really trying,when you take a peep at my governor's work in delta state with huge allocation you will be thankful.
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by eddyghali(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bizibi:
then vote who in? Look you guys are very lucky you have good leaders in your state,the way your gov accepted an investor my gov lost to akwa ibom and your governor gave them a land, you guys are lucky,udom is really trying,when you take a peep at my governor's work in delta state with huge allocation you will be thankful.
This man no just try..our allocation big, we deserve more than bragging bro. This man no allow NDDC do roads, oya u do na..na fight. them go find one corner snap come show us. Imagine we get toothpick industry that we dont need. We have ailing "quality Ceramics" industry wer investor pay am and then for him to settle workers wer been work there na prob.

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hope dey do it well and not d one rain will wash away again o. If yes den kudos

He deserve an accolades
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by Bizibi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
eddyghali:

This man no just try..our allocation big, we deserve more than bragging bro. This man no allow NDDC do roads, oya u do na..na fight. them go find one corner snap come show us. Imagine we get toothpick industry that we dont need. We have ailing "quality Ceramics" industry wer investor pay am and then for him to settle workers wer been work there na prob.
he is trying oooh,come delta state then you will thank your gov....we get as much allocation as your state and I'm disappointed in my gov.
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by StillX10(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
wow he try
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by maxnedu11(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
etebefia:
Is there any atom of Photoshop in this picture?
You eyes are in good shape pictures of the motorcycle and truck are edited, white markings to denote different lane is supposed to align with the curve ( turning radii) of the road. I was in Uyo of recent and I think roads constructed under Akpabio are far better than that of Udom.

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by udemzyudex(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
eddyghali:

Haters
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Emelcee:
Akwa Ibom state is known to be one of the few South South states that is blessed with visionary leaders who have the well being of the people at heart.

It's no longer news that Governor Udom Emmanuel has performed tremendously and deserves a second term in office, hence the decision of Akwa ibom people to endorse his second term ambition and unflinching support for PDP in the state.

With this kind of development, it's a bye bye for APC in Akwa Ibom State.

See More Pictures Here:
TAKING ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE TO THE HINTERLAND http://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/taking-road-infrastructure-to-the-hinterland/

One thing I don't like is sycophancy.
I hate it.
Why are you praising the governor for doing what he was elected to do.
We should stop giving these folks too much as if they are benefiting when they earn mega salaries and unexplained allowances and you what me to praise him for doing his job that he is being paid for.
Your brain dey pain you?
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by glacswhite: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good one...Bros no Vex...in all These Roads bliv me i can count how many Vehicles that passed in a week..
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by eddyghali(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
udemzyudex:

Haters
blind man spotted
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by eddyghali(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bizibi:
he is trying oooh,come delta state then you will thank your gov....we get as much allocation as your state and I'm disappointed in my gov.
Respective state govs are making a mess out of the citizens honeslty.
Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by PROPHETmichael: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Propaganda gone wrong! These pictures were taken from different locations and not before and after as they want us to believe. Is the OP trying to tell us that the house by the left was destroyed in the process of trying to construct the road and a man made river created where there was none in the before pic?
Show us the picture of the same road with the existing houses and fence by the left etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by ejyko101(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Richie0974:
I must say Akwa Ibom has one of the best road networks I've seen in any state in Nigeria. I've been to almost 15 states but the quality of most of their roads stand out.

1 Like

Re: What Udom Emmanuel Has Turned Akwa Ibom Road Into (before/now) by ejyko101(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Akwa_ibom stands out when it comes to road construction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Seen Welding His Gun At A Welder's Shop (photos) / Kwara State House Should Vote On Changing Royal Title Of Ilorin To OBA / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.