Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

This App Will Get You Steady 10% Weekly... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This App Will Get You Steady 10% Weekly... (420 Views)

My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) / Hoe To Make A Steady 10% Trading Synthetic Indices With Deriv.com / Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This App Will Get You Steady 10% Weekly... by InvestorBB: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
I suddenly find myself in a group and I'm loving every bit of it.... I got an app that can manipulate database... Let me explain clearly.

Let's say an hacker attacked a website with c99bomb shell.... In English, it means he can created a loophole and get access to database using his deadly codes.

In a more clear sense, it means the hacker has an apartment on the attacked website.

Now, Imagine this happened to GTB's database? Insane right?

Now this happened to an investment company that pays users every week based on their ROI. And the interesting part is that their ROI is never negative. Which means you can never lose money, the worst thing that can happen is your money to stay in one position.

Now let's say you paid 1000naira on this investment platform, you'll then wait till the next week to cash out whatever ROI you got.

Now imagine an app that can change your amount, I mean the amount you deposited. Add some little change and then save it back without anyone noticing or getting suspected by the anti fraud system.

This app will connect to the investment website database and manipulate your amount then save it back. Works like magic.

I have this app with me, 1.2mb
Contact me on WhatsApp 08104422662, not free tho... The app goes for 5k
Re: This App Will Get You Steady 10% Weekly... by virginboy90(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Big scam
Re: This App Will Get You Steady 10% Weekly... by virginboy90(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2018
Big scam, u r still a learner
Re: This App Will Get You Steady 10% Weekly... by InvestorBB: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Lol, which one is scam? the 5k I placed on the app or what? I no dey force anybody oh

Small time, someone will comman say since you're making 10%, why you wan sell am.... What's bad if I make few extra money for myself selling the app, and if you want to test the app b4 paying, na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

Man Realises N306,415 In His Wooden Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months. Pics / Loan For Business Around Ajah And Environs / Commercial Cheese Making Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.