Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) (1171 Views)

Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 1:16pm On May 08, 2023
PROGRESS BOARD

Week 1 (8th May to 14th May)
Monday - 2.27%
Tuesday - 0.96%
Wednesday - 1.08%
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
—————————————————————————

Hello everyone, I’m soozie Sholz, or just Sholz, I’m a javascript dev and a hardcore crypto trader.
I am here to share with you my journey of me earning 10% of my total portfolio value on Bybit without any risk per week.
I know a lot of people, when faced with the term crypto trade, tend to take off on their heels. Well, as we all know, we all can’t be favored by a single and same event. It’s the general rule of nature. What favors me may not favor you.
But that’s only superficial when it comes to trading cryptos. Because trading cryptos such as btc and eth isn’t a mind game or a try your luck avenue. It has its own fundamentals and principles.
There are whole lots of successful people out there who are simply into crypto trading and they make a living off it. I am a living example of that.
People who aren’t successful in trading crypto derivatives are the greedy and emotional ones, and those that really don’t know what they are doing. They just make baseless assumptions (predictions) and trade based on that. 90% of the time, people like these are weeded off when push comes to shove, meaning when extreme volatility hits!
I can say i am a successful crypto trader who has made a lot of money trading cryptocurrencies.
Started in 2017, with few hundreds of dollars and today, I’ve got a portfolio with several tens of thousands of dollars.
Trading crypto derivatives requires some self control, knowledge about market reactions to news and events, key event time updates, technical analysis and most importantly, web 3.0 deep query (data aggregation).
You see that deep query i mentioned, it is the most important thing that will help any trader accurately place trades and never lose a single penny.

You may be wondering what that is. To feed your thoughts, web 3.0 deep data query involves using closed source blockchain data extraction tools such as chainalysis, whale alert, chainflows etc to build and compile a script software that digs into numerous blockchain sources such as on-chain activities, exchanges order books, volume depths, inflows and distributions and indexed open interest.
I will explain all these terms in details when next I’m posting on this thread.

Why i am here today is to show you that yes! It’s possible to trade crypto derivatives and make money without losing a single penny! It’s not a myth.
To prove this, i will be using my bybit sub account with some dollars and increase it at a steady pace of up to 10% weekly for 12 weeks (90 days).
I will be posting each and every progress here so everyone can see it and maybe learn from it.

Don’t worry, this isn’t any of the regular posts soliciting people’s investment or imploring to come buy some trading courses or join a group for tutoring. I don’t do that, and like i said, i already am successful trading cryptos on my own.
I just want people here to know that the best investments they can make is by investing in their selves and with knowledge and perseverance comes unthinkable greatness.

To make this post credible, I’ll drop my Bybit copy trade username (SHOLZ) here so anyone can look my profile up and check all my current and past trades as well as their ROI😊
And if you also find my trades worthy of imitating but you really can’t because you don’t have the right skills or knowledge to do so, feel free to use Bybit copy trade to copy my trades. It’s a proprietary feature on Bybit that lets anyone copy a master traders trade without having to manually trade themselves.

For each and every trade, i will post the image of when I enter the trade and when the trade ends with its realized profits and loss (always no loss though)😇

I hope i will be able to impact lives positively by posting my full journey on this forum.
Stay blessed everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 1:42pm On May 08, 2023
So like I stated above, that i will be dropping images of when i enter a trade and when i closes it, here is the first trade i will be making public so anybody who wishes can take note and learn something from it.

How i arrive at “when to trade” will be shared here soon. But keep in mind, placing good trades on derivatives market requires good understanding on how it works and what determines crypto’s price indexes.

The trade in the picture below was placed using a 5x leverage on 10% of my total sub account balance. This is because using such a low and moderate leverage hedges you against unforeseen surges against your trade directions and also, returns you the best optimized returns whilst still paying significantly lower trading fees. Returns of 1.90% to 5% per trade is a good one. Placing 10-15 trades following this simple but effective principle will earn you around 8-10% weekly return with zero losses. Times of which i hold the trade may range from 30 minutes to 12 hours, depends on how long it took the assets price to hit my target profit mark. No greed, No emotions.
Placing trades using small portion of your total account value position you at an advantageous spot to quickly counter any market impose spikes and offset any unrealized losses against your trade.

I will be back with more images when i close this trade. You can also check on bybit to verify yourself as trades and positions are open to anyone to see as long as you have a bybit account.

NB: i am not in anyway affiliated with Bybit nor am i making this post to earn affiliate commissions. The sole purpose of this thread is to create constructive awareness on safe derivatives trading and also debunk the myth surrounding it.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2023
I have been a trader, swing trading but yesterday I got burnt badly. I will be following your post to see your strategies and see if I can follow, I am open to ideas

1 Like

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 3:49pm On May 08, 2023
hopeforcharles:
I have been a trader, swing trading but yesterday I got burnt badly. I will be following your post to see your strategies and see if I can follow, I am open to ideas
The crypto derivatives market is such a highly volatile market and require keen eyes, deep analysis and also emotion-free mind to succeed.
Swing trading in particular is even more tricky considering there are known things such as bull and bear traps in the market.
Happy to see you care to follow me on this journey and sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 3:53pm On May 08, 2023
So, 38 minites after i opened the above position, having made my analysis and picked my best entry and exit point, as usual, the market swiftly rode on to the opposite direction.
But of course, i came prepared. Using just 10% of my whole portfolio value in this trade surely gave me an hedge.
So, i placed a re-entry order at just $170 below my initial entry point so i can offset the impermanent loss on the position bringing the total orders to 3 @ 10% of portfolio value.
Check the image below and contrast the position details so you can better understand what i wrote here😊

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 4:07pm On May 08, 2023
And 5 minutes later, the trade hits my target profit mark @$28018

I closed the trade with an overal profit for this trade sitting at 3.10% excluding trading fees😊

Total cost of the entire position was $370
Total loss was $1.019 (Trading fees)
Net gain was $11.47

So this trade phase ended
Now i go into the other phase and repeat for as long as i want within any given day.
That’s the best and safer way to profit from btc derivatives market with zero risks other than your trading fees losses.☺️

1 Like

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 5:51pm On May 08, 2023
So, again, the chart and data aggregated from deep web 3.0 queries shows that there will be a little sideway trading for a while and then follow a big shift in price movement within few hours.

Take a look at the chart below.
Note; i mainly used this mobile app version for simplicity sake. When doing your own TA + deep research, make sure you used full fledge charting system such as tradingview.com or bitnocular!

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 5:58pm On May 08, 2023
So to take advantage of this speculation, i opened a long position with 5x leverage using my usual 10% of my account value.

Now i only need to wait for btc price to shift @ 0.53% to hit my own leveraged-inflated 2.65%.
Orginally, nothing is guaranteed in this life except death. So to prepare for price movement against my trade, i have placed a limit order using the same 10% and the same 5x leverage @ slightly below 0.50% of the current price value of btc.
This will enable me offset any impermanent loss that may accrue if the price swings against my trade😊. We simply call this strategy - beauty and the beast, and your initial trade in this kind of strategy is called ‘floor’ while your second entry is called ‘Blanket’ to shield you from the winter.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 9:35am On May 09, 2023
Good morning!
So after i placed the last trade in the image above, the market swung into the opposite direction real quick. Shedding off about 3.9% in under 6 hours.
This is one of the major reasons why a trader should always enter a position with 1- 10% of their total bank roll while still maintaining very low leverage level.
This is beneficial just in case of market situations like this for bitcoin is a highly volatile asset.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 9:45am On May 09, 2023
Now, using a strategy I previously described as the beauty and the beast strategy, (the trader is the beauty, the market wave is the beast), you will always need a blanket to protect you from the crypto winter.
You entry point is the floor where you lay on, your re-entry order (counter order) is your blanket.
if any at all, other re-entry points are also your blankets.
If a blanket isn’t long enough to hold the winter, you will need another one. It keeps going like that till the winter stops, then you can roll back all your blankets and keep them in your wardrobe (wallet)😊

So, as the market keeps falling, i set each re-entry point at 0.95% loss intervals. So this means at every 0.95% drop in btc price, i will place a counter order using the same amount as the initial trade amount and also same leverage.

This will help in bringing our average entry point to a medium level and poise us to gain when the market recovers.
You can clearly see each entry point in the image below, the average percentage impermanent loss and average entry point of total orders.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2023
Updates on trade.
Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 1:33pm On May 09, 2023
So, yeah, 4 hours later, the market bounced back just as projected.

All (4) orders are back in green, leading with 1.56% each.
Once it hits my profit target of 2.38% each (fees inclusive), i will take profit and exit the trade to prepare for the next round of the day.

Remember, if you must trade derivatives, always use 1 - 10% of your total wallet balance, as this will help you erase fears, uncertainty and emotions. You will be so confident you can’t lose!
Though you can still lose by making wrong calculations and placing wrong orders at the wrong points, etc but it’s less likely😊

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 2:35pm On May 09, 2023
The price hits my profit target and i have exited the trade. Netting a total of 4.69% on the sum orders!!😊
You can see this in the shots below, also you can head to my profile on bybit and verify them single-handedly.

Next trade I’ll be going into will be on a very high leverage because btc price is poised to rise dramatically within few hours from now.
So to take advantage of this, I’ll be trading with 1% of my portfolio value, and upon every 0.55% change in btc price against my trade, I’ll be placing a counter order using same theme.✅

This style of trade is quite different from the previous one, and is ideal for a market where sudden or sharp price movement or swings is due to occur.
More details when i entered the trade.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 4:26pm On May 09, 2023
Entered a new trade with 1% of total account funds
Total orders = 2
Total % of bankroll = 2%
Expected profit % = 1% of total bankroll

1 Like

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 6:01pm On May 09, 2023
Trade closed after adding 2 additional positions as trade briefly went opposite direction.

I closed with a profit of about 29% on total position opened.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 9:20pm On May 09, 2023
This will be the last trade for today.
I will post update when i close it😊

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 7:20am On May 10, 2023
So, during midnight, btc price moved slightly by 0.89% which is great for my profit mine field as i have set my take profit a little bit below that😊

But before it did that, it first dropped about 0.69% which made me quickly place some other orders (blankets) to offset all impermanent losses.
By 9.26pm, i exited the trade with 4 total orders each at 5.xx% gains except 1 which gained just 3.59% as bed calls.

Laying this against my total portfolio value means i gained a cumulative profits of about 0.36% as i was only opening each orders at just 2% of my total portfolio value.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 8:16am On May 10, 2023
So, I’m starting today’s trade with a 50x leverage against 1% of my total portfolio value.
Please note: using high leverages such as 50x greatly increases likelihood of your trade being liquidated as the market only needs to swing 1% against your trade which is feasible!!!

Heads up!
A better risk management to better deal with volatility when trading derivatives is using a super small portion of your account balance like 1 - 10%. This will enable you to fend off risk of losing your entire value in case a bad trade hits.

So, as clearly shown in the image below, i have opened two positions with one being a floor trade and the other being the re-entry position, or back up trade or however you may understand it.
Should the market go further opposite my trade, i will open more positions so as to bring my average entry price to a minimal point and also increase my chances of netting good profits when the market recovers.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 11:51am On May 10, 2023
So, 3 hours 20 minutes later, the market drove further against my trade, which means, more positions will have to be opened.
I opened one more position to bring down my average entry point to a near-to-point break levels, now making my total current orders 3.

I’ll post more updates soon

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 1:25pm On May 10, 2023
So, I’m back!😊

Few moments after, btc price hits my target price therefore, my positions hit their take profit marks.
I have closed the positions with the least profits being 20.99%

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 1:41pm On May 10, 2023
And here’s a 7 days performance charts (charts includes profits from the days before i create this diary, see dates).

And due to time differences, it takes approximately 9.90 hours later for a days profit data to reflect in the chart.

Trading crypto derivatives requires patience and a rigid mind, who cares about consistency over other factors.
The thing i learnt in all my 5 years+ in crypto is that: to be successful, you need commitment and consistence.
For without commitments, you’ll never start.
Without consistency, you’ll never finish.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 2:25pm On May 10, 2023
Checking the aggregated volumes on exchanges, i found out that there are a great pile of buy walls and order books on buy field are getting filled faster than its sell side at a 12:2 ratio.
What this basically means is that, bitcoin will continue to see further upward movements.

This is advantageous for a swing trader and a day trader.
To take advantage of this potential opportunity, i opened my initial position using 1% of account value on 50x leverage and as the price retraced, I opened another position, “the blanket”.

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 5:45pm On May 10, 2023
The above trade got closed when it reaches my profit mark of 17.8% on each contract.
Reason why i choose this mark was because there’s a strong possibility of retracement as btc was met with a resistance at $28,280 levels.

So as per my analysis, if i set my take profit a little below this resistance level, i can always have a rerun if btc retraced as project.
And of course, it did retraced! So i cashed out twice!😊
The two images below shows few hours into the trade i posted above, and also another rerun after the price retraced.

Worthy of note: It is wise to trade futures for a short time speculative gain rather than trying to open long term position as nothing is ever permanent in the crypto realm

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by Timijo(m): 2:57am On May 11, 2023
How much is your initial deposit?
Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 11:39am On May 11, 2023
Good morning everyone.
I am back with updates for today. Yesterday, the market experienced a rollercoster run, the bitcoin price tested a bull trap, twice!😁

This is why it is never safe to trade with more than 10% of your asset or go beyond a reasonably lower leverage.
Total profits accumulated from all trades yesterday was around 1.08% of my total assets.
Multiple positions were opened to fend off unrealized losses before they eat deep. 😊 but all in all, i ended all my four different trades in good profits and no loss.
The image above was the last trade I opened and closed yesterday.
And around 2:00 AM today, i started today’s trade by opening the trades in the image below.
The market is currently against it but of course, it’ll bounce back. 😊
The trade already has 3 opened positions, with each position taking 1% of my account portfolio which means the total cost of all sum is equivalent to 3% of my total account value.

I will be back with updates soon. Lemme head back into my cave and study some charts!😊

Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 11:43am On May 11, 2023
Timijo:
How much is your initial deposit?
Hello, sorry your question doesn’t have context but maybe i can try some paraphrasing.
Do you mean, “how much i initially deposited into my bybit copy trade account?” If this, can’t really disclose, but a quick math using the figures and percentage loss/gain in all screenshots i have uploaded so far should give you a clue. You may use the earliest ones as at the time i created this thread. 😌

Or you mean “what’s the minimum deposit amount into bybit copy trade platform.” If this, then bybit initial deposit should not be lower than 50 USDT as that’s the required minimum

I hope this answers your query.
Re: My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) by soozie: 3:01pm On May 11, 2023
The market is really wide right now😁
I know the gamblers would have been weeded out by this extreme volatility.
Bitcoin is currently losing 3.30% of its value.
So, i opened one more position, bringing total positions to 4 and bringing down my average entry price.
If bitcoin recoups even 2% out of the 3.30 it lost, I’ll be up over 30% in gains.

More updates soon.

(1) (Reply)

Invest For A Better Future. / I Want To Build A Mining Rig / Business To Decrease Unemployment And Ease Parents Of Financial Hardship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.