Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You (414 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Why Must We Look Unto Jesus Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by Prayerwarriors: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Prayer Requests
Whatever may be on your heart, no matter how big or small the burden, someone is waiting to stand with you in prayer. If you have a special need or prayer request, please take a minute now and Send your prayer request to prayerwarriors@winnersassembly.org
and allow our team to lift you up in powerful prayer. your prayer request will be delivered to our prayer warriors . We are here to share your burden and intercede on your behalf.

Your request is a sacred trust and is kept confidential. There is never a charge for this service.

Re: Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by Davidson267(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Prayerwarriors:
Prayer Requests
Whatever may be on your heart, no matter how big or small the burden, someone is waiting to stand with you in prayer. If you have a special need or prayer request, please take a minute now and Send your prayer request to prayerwarriors@winnersassembly.org
and allow our team to lift you up in powerful prayer. your prayer request will be delivered to our prayer warriors . We are here to share your burden and intercede on your behalf.

Your request is a sacred trust and is kept confidential. There is never a charge for this service.

pray for me. I have been hustling right from my primary school days, I need this yoke of poverty broken. I need plenty of money to turn things around.
Re: Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by Prayerwarriors: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Davidson267:

pray for me. I have been hustling right from my primary school days, I need this yoke of poverty broken. I need plenty of money to turn things around.
May The Lord bless you and keep you; May The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; May The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.
Re: Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by kerny(f): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2018
It's 12:28am here ,too sad and heavy laden to sleep ,got my phone scrolling here to get away from my own thoughts and bam!!!I stumble upon this, so yeah I'm taking my chances

What do I want really ?

They are way too many to list out

So please help interced and plead to God to answer all my prayers and heart desires

I'm at that stage where I'm just numb and zoning out on everything but I'm keeping faith,frankly that's all I have left now.
Re: Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by Prayerwarriors: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Our Good Lord will grant your heart desire in JESUS CHRIST NAME ,Amen. It is well with you.

kerny:
It's 12:28am here ,too sad and heavy laden to sleep ,got my phone scrolling here to get away from my own thoughts and bam!!!I stumble upon this, so yeah I'm taking my chances

What do I want really ?

They are way too many to list out

So please help interced and plead to God to answer all my prayers and heart desires

I'm at that stage where I'm just numb and zoning out on everything but I'm keeping faith,frankly that's all I have left now.
Re: Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by Davidson267(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Prayerwarriors:

May The Lord bless you and keep you; May The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; May The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.
amen amen amen
Re: Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by Oeis: 3:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Prayerwarriors:
Prayer Requests

There is this guy Emma Audu garuba that has been duping me over and over again, he has reported to paypal with false allegations, paypal will decide on who owns the money soon, help me pray to God to arrest him and vindicate me.
Re: Send Your Prayer Request Now- Cast Your Burdens Unto Jesus, For He Cares For You by Prayerwarriors: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Send your prayer request to prayerwarriors@winnersassembly.org

(1) (Reply)

When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It / Way To Salvation: Through Religion Or Self Righteousness? / Botswana Pastor Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw With His Members In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.